Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
✗ Looking for an RP / 1x1 Partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:55 am
Noted Musician

If you wanna be the misfit, that's cool. I keep thinking the misfit should be the boy and the girl is the popular one, cause how cool would it be if the popular girl ended up being this kinda evil bad guy?? And then the guy was nice to her, and she ended up changing for him? Or something along those lines. I guess I can also see it if the girl is the misfit and the guy is the popular one.

I can play a guy misfit so you can have a girl kinda evil bad guy. Besides, it's always fun to have a female kidnap a male. :p If she's desperate for money, but she's popular because of a good personality, it might take more than him being nice to her (which would be difficult because of his defensive behavior) for her to change, but we can figure that out later. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:33 am
FemmeValentine
Noted Musician

Hi Noted *waves*

I was wondering if you had any interest in this idea: Link

Hmmm, I'm not too big on the whole 'slave x master' thing. I can do it, but the whole thing seems too simple of a plot. You do have plot ideas laid out, which is good, but I'm a little busy with other 1x1s at the moment. Also, I'm a sucker for romance, and I always tend to lean towards it. If you'd still like to do a 1x1, I'd love to, but maybe later when I'm not as busy?  

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:35 am
Ju-chansuki

I can play a guy misfit so you can have a girl kinda evil bad guy. Besides, it's always fun to have a female kidnap a male. :p If she's desperate for money, but she's popular because of a good personality, it might take more than him being nice to her (which would be difficult because of his defensive behavior) for her to change, but we can figure that out later. smile

But hey that makes for a better plot, right? This is all coming together very nicely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:56 pm
Noted Musician

Soldier x Nurse sounds REALLY cool! Something during WW2 or something, that'd be sweet. I'd be up for one of those, and if you say you're literate and such, I trust you.

So glad you like that idea! I was thinking WW2, British, French, or American soldier/nurse stationed in France. They'd start out at the same military station, and then any plot changes could happen, like soldier gets injured, either of them gets transferred off base, promotions, etc. There are plenty of different options.  

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:04 pm
IGmangachick
Noted Musician

Soldier x Nurse sounds REALLY cool! Something during WW2 or something, that'd be sweet. I'd be up for one of those, and if you say you're literate and such, I trust you.

So glad you like that idea! I was thinking WW2, British, French, or American soldier/nurse stationed in France. They'd start out at the same military station, and then any plot changes could happen, like soldier gets injured, either of them gets transferred off base, promotions, etc. There are plenty of different options.

Yeah! And we could make them different ethnicity, like one is British, one is French. And then they could write to each other... *sigh*. How romantic whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:19 pm
Noted Musician
IGmangachick
Noted Musician

Yeah! And we could make them different ethnicity, like one is British, one is French. And then they could write to each other... *sigh*. How romantic whee
That would be adorable, plus the language barrier, they'd be teaching each other how to speak their language properly. So cute...

Okay, I need this now, too sweet to pass up. How do we want to choose roles/ get this started?

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:42 pm
Noted Musician

But hey that makes for a better plot, right? This is all coming together very nicely.

Did you have anything else you wanted to know before we got this show on the road~? Perhaps a school name.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:39 am
IGmangachick

Okay, do you want to be boy or girl? And after that, do you wanna be British or French?
Me personally, I think the boy should be British and the girl should be French because the French were never really that great at wars, so a French guy... idk, it doesn't sit right with me.
So, on that note, (if you're okay with it) British guy soldier or French girl nurse? I'm cool with playing both genders, of course, I lean more towards girls cause I am one.
AND, anime or real people? I think both would work nicely here, but real people pictures would be REALLY COOL, to me.

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:44 am
Ju-chansuki
Noted Musician

Did you have anything else you wanted to know before we got this show on the road~? Perhaps a school name.

I just want to clarify all our info.
1. First, I'm cool with making the posting thread. Did you want a profile thread?
2. Are you playing the boy? Either way, I'm cool with it, I think both characters would be sweet to play, but I think I'm leaning towards being the bad guy. And by bad guy, I mean bad girl.
3. School wise, I think it'd be neat to RP at a real college. Do you live in the US? We could pick a popular one here if that's cool.
4. Anime or real people? Both can work, but I'm thinkin real people would add to the realism of the whole plot.
Did I miss anything else we need to cover?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:08 pm
Noted Musician
IGmangachick

Okay, do you want to be boy or girl? And after that, do you wanna be British or French?
Me personally, I think the boy should be British and the girl should be French because the French were never really that great at wars, so a French guy... idk, it doesn't sit right with me.
So, on that note, (if you're okay with it) British guy soldier or French girl nurse? I'm cool with playing both genders, of course, I lean more towards girls cause I am one.
AND, anime or real people? I think both would work nicely here, but real people pictures would be REALLY COOL, to me.

Okay, real people would probably make more sense and would work really well here, so I vote real.

I completely agree on their nationalities as well, the French were kind of rubbish soldiers.

As for your last question, I actually would be happy to play our gentleman. Normally I lean more toward females as well, but I already have an idea in mind for the soldier, so I'm happy with being the male.

So then I guess all that's left is deciding who will post the thread and what to do about profiles.

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:52 pm
IGmangachick

Okay sweet! Do you want a profile thread? I can make one along with the posting thread if you'd like. & What do we wanna call this RP?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:04 pm
Noted Musician
IGmangachick

Okay sweet! Do you want a profile thread? I can make one along with the posting thread if you'd like. & What do we wanna call this RP?

Profile thread would be nice, yeah.

As for the name... hmm... I want to come up with a cute play on words based on the theme, but I'm brain dead. aggh...

IGmangachick

Fanatical Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Hime Tsukino Usagi

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:12 pm
Noted Musician

Hello, my name's Noted. And of course, I'm looking for an RP partner OR an RP to join. Who woulda thunk??

✗ I'm interested in 1x1 and I'm very open to ideas.
                          ✗ I'll also join an RP if someone is looking for people to join. (I have the right to decline an offer, so don't get your panties in a wad.)
                          ✗ I'm looking for a literate partner. By literate, I mean correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. A couple paragraphs is always nice.
                          ✗ I'm also looking for someone who puts a little effort into their posting format/layout. I like to see pretty posts.
                          ✗ I can play girl or guy. I'm a girl, so I'd prefer to play the girl, but I'm open to both.
                          ✗ I'm usually online everyday, if not every few days. So I'd like a partner who can keep up with me.

Here are, like, three RP samples. If you'd like more, just ask and I'll try to find some.
                          { X } [ X ] ( X )

I'm interested in any of these kind of RPs. I'm open to just about anything, BUT I do lean more towards realistic plots rather than supernatural/other worldly crazy plots. I can always try meh best. And if an idea you have isn't on this list, even better, let's go crazy.

Human x Nonhuman
                          Celebrity x Non Fan
                          Popular x Outcast
                          Rich x Poor
                          Teacher x Student
                          Rebel x Jock
                          Rebel x Nerd
                          Good Girl x Bad Boy
                          Bad Girl x Good Boy
                          Spy x Target
                          Assassin x Princess
                          Kidnapper x Victim
                          Master x Slave
                          Princess x Knight
                          God/Goddess x Human
                          Angel x Human x Demon

Any questions, just ask!

How do you feel about doubling. I too am a girl and enjoy playing one, so I don't mind also playing a guy character. Also I have samples, if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:18 am
IGmangachick
Noted Musician
IGmangachick

Profile thread would be nice, yeah.

As for the name... hmm... I want to come up with a cute play on words based on the theme, but I'm brain dead. aggh...

What about "The Cost of Freedom"? or something along those lines? I looked up some WWII quotes and I stumbled upon this one.
January 9, 1941
“We know that enduring peace cannot be bought at the cost of other people's freedom.”
-- Eighth State of the Union Address, FDR

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:21 am
Hime Tsukino Usagi

Not sure what you mean by 'doubling.' However, I'm pretty busy with other RPs at the moment. I appreciate your interest, and I also am interested in an RP with you, but can we do one when I'm not as busy?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff