Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
Happy Fourth of July everyone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:24 pm
Maddy-Mazey
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Not seeing fireworks this year because we'll be trying to move some furniture into our house all day cat_sweatdrop
Congrats on the new furniture? biggrin

lol Thanks. We're trying to get it out of my grandpa's old place, so we can sell it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:28 pm
Our town has a big old fireworks show, that originates in the city/county park but you can see it for miles. Plus, the local radio station plays patriotic music that goes along with the fireworks so it's pretty cool to me. Others might consider it a little cheesy but I love it!
Folks in our neighborhood also shoot off fireworks for several days before & after 4th of July, which I personally don't mind but it does scare our cats & dogs, so I don't like that!
We're planning a barbecue with the family that day & go swimming at a relative's house. The kids will have sparklers, then we will go see the community fireworks! Good times!  

mistymountaingirl

Sparkly Friend

Precious Bunn Bunn

Trash Enthusiast

14,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:41 pm
Oh, how nice! I don't think I have plans for this 4th of July. Sometimes, I go to my grandparents, and we barbecue yum_burger yum_hotdog and watch the fireworks. Last year, my friends and I went to the park and watched the fireworks right above us. I hope everyone has a great 4th of July this year! emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:48 pm
-_-iVanillaz-_-
Virginia Beach
Whoa nice!  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 pm
Arie The Dragon Slayer
well today we're going to the 4th of July paraded then tomorrow our high school shoots off fire works so where going to see all of those it last from 4-9 and then on the 4th we're going to shoot off fire works with the neighbors.
Sounds like a really busy schedule! biggrin excited? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:57 pm
Tulja
User Image
Honestly, im not going to watch the fireworks this year. I cried when I told my mom I wasnt going with her and her boyfriend this year... : I cant see them though. I have glasses but they are a very old prescription that has needed re-done a long time ago. I dont have the money for it right now though because im between jobs. I can see up to about 20-30ft away pretty clearly, and then everything gets super blurry. Im tired of watching fountains and sparklers. If I go to see fireworks I want to see the amazing displays they make every year. As my eyes are now though they are just blurry colorful shapes in the sky... So I dont want to go this year. The past 3 years ive been seeing less and less, last year made me want to cry when I could barely see the fireworks.
I'm so sorry :c believe me I know the feeling of being too poor to enjoy even simple things. I hope you can find a way to get newer ones soon! It's good you can at least sort of see where your going still, right? D:  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:59 pm
~ Aki - Fairy ~
We celebrate Canada Day here. I didn't see the fireworks last night because a) I'd forgotten about them until I heard them start up, b) I couldn't see them from my house, and c) if I react, the dogs are more likely to react, so for the sake of my sanity I decided to mostly just ignore them.
Plus they're typically pretty boring/basic here in town, so..

I have much the same issue! My town doesn't show good ones, and the animals freak quite a bit D: lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:02 pm
SuperKittyBlock
My family and I just walk around our neighborhood and stopping at a random spot to watch the fireworks.
That sounds so fun and cute :3  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

~ Aki - Fairy ~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:02 pm
Maddy-Mazey
~ Aki - Fairy ~
We celebrate Canada Day here. I didn't see the fireworks last night because a) I'd forgotten about them until I heard them start up, b) I couldn't see them from my house, and c) if I react, the dogs are more likely to react, so for the sake of my sanity I decided to mostly just ignore them.
Plus they're typically pretty boring/basic here in town, so..

I have much the same issue! My town doesn't show good ones, and the animals freak quite a bit D: lol

My girls are pretty good/indifferent (the one dog gets a bit antsy sometimes), but experience has shown that they do worse when I get up to try and see if I can see them, so..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:03 pm
Luka-Dream
We are going to the mall the fire works are about a block away. It's just me and my husband this year =^~^=
N'awwwh! How romantically cute emotion_kirakira  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:03 pm
We have watched the fireworks from the same spot in our town for years now. It's always a fun time with neighbors and friends!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:04 pm
Alix Neru
It depends on where I'll be honestly, if I'm with family, then Ivy Tech, like years before, but other than that, am not so sure.
Ooooh! o: mysteries, mysteries!  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:07 pm
themightyfall
I'm going to my aunt's house for the 4th! We have a big cookout with most of the family there 3nodding
Awesome! I'm hoping my husband's family cooks out as well tbh c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:08 pm
xXx Jackel xXx
Probably wont see fireworks, IDK where they happen anymore and we dont really have anyone to go with to find some or what ever.

BUT I am infusing a watermelon full of Smirnoff watermelon and gonna BBQ some chicken and what not.

I don't blame you. This'll be my first fourth as a partaker ;D
but I'm hoping to just have a relaxing BBQ or something
LORD that sounds good  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:10 pm
Harry the Cat
Plenty of fireworks crazy neighbors, I don't have to go anywhere.
Assuming we don't have a thunderstorm, which might happen.
We might have some here too! but everyone is hoping not x3  
♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces