Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Literate Role Players (1 x1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:46 pm
Noted Musician
Ehhh, I don't think so. Maybe... A Dragon's Duty? Or something like that, or like, Dragon Heart.

Yeah, Dragon Heart. That sounds like a good title to me. Perfect.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:56 pm
MultiAsh

Would you be interested in the model and obsessed fan?  

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:00 pm
l-Cake Senpai-l

Yeah, I would be interested in the model and obsessed fan idea. Did you have some sort of plot in mind, or do you wanna brain storm an idea?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:23 pm
MultiAsh
l-Cake Senpai-l

Yeah, I would be interested in the model and obsessed fan idea. Did you have some sort of plot in mind, or do you wanna brain storm an idea?

I was thinking something along the lines of the model has a contest to meet her/him and the obsessed fan wins. The fan gets to spend the week in LA and spends three days with the model and goes to a fashion show with the model at the end of the week. However, when the agency decides that dating a fan would give him/her a larger fan base, the model decides to falsely date the fan, in return, paying for the fan's expensive hotel suite, new clothes, and food.  

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 am
l-Cake Senpai-l
I was thinking something along the lines of the model has a contest to meet her/him and the obsessed fan wins. The fan gets to spend the week in LA and spends three days with the model and goes to a fashion show with the model at the end of the week. However, when the agency decides that dating a fan would give him/her a larger fan base, the model decides to falsely date the fan, in return, paying for the fan's expensive hotel suite, new clothes, and food.

Ooh. That's a pretty good idea. I really like it. Perhaps there should be some sort of time limit on dating the fan, like... say, a month?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:57 pm
Hi, MultiAsh! I'm looking for role-play partners as well. I can play either male or female, and I'm not picky about profiles or post styles as long as you can write with proper grammar and spelling. Here's a sample of my role-playing.

Of the listed pairings, the following interest me the most:

Angel x Demon
Elf Princess x Human Knight
Doctor x Patient
Death x Human
Mafia Boss x Citizen

MultiAsh

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:03 pm
Ju-chansuki
Hi, MultiAsh! I'm looking for role-play partners as well. I can play either male or female, and I'm not picky about profiles or post styles as long as you can write with proper grammar and spelling. Here's a sample of my role-playing.

Of the listed pairings, the following interest me the most:

Angel x Demon
Elf Princess x Human Knight
Doctor x Patient
Death x Human
Mafia Boss x Citizen

Okay, okay. It sounds reasonable. I also play male and female roles, and I always check for proper spelling and grammar in my replies to make sure my partner can get the most out of my replies. Anyways, those ideas are pretty interesting, but I would like to know which idea sounds more appealing to you. Keep in mind that you can mash up the pairings, to possibly make them a bit more thrilling or original.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:14 pm
MultiAsh

Okay, okay. It sounds reasonable. I also play male and female roles, and I always check for proper spelling and grammar in my replies to make sure my partner can get the most out of my replies. Anyways, those ideas are pretty interesting, but I would like to know which idea sounds more appealing to you. Keep in mind that you can mash up the pairings, to possibly make them a bit more thrilling or original.

Well, we could mash up Mafia Boss x Citizen and Doctor x Patient. The mafia boss has been injured in some sort of criminal activity and ended up in the hospital. There's an unwilling spark between the mafia boss and the doctor, who doesn't want to be involved in criminal activity, but something happens that makes it inevitable that the doctor has to have continued contact with the mafia boss.  

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:29 pm
Ju-chansuki
Well, we could mash up Mafia Boss x Citizen and Doctor x Patient. The mafia boss has been injured in some sort of criminal activity and ended up in the hospital. There's an unwilling spark between the mafia boss and the doctor, who doesn't want to be involved in criminal activity, but something happens that makes it inevitable that the doctor has to have continued contact with the mafia boss.

That sounds pretty good. Maybe the doctor becomes a witness to a murder that the mafia boss commits, and the mafia boss catches the doctor witnessing the crime. So in order to get the good doctor that saved his life not run to the police with what she saw, perhaps he threatens her to become associated with one of his crimes so that way she would have no chance of being able to tell the police without getting arrested herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:50 pm
MultiAsh
l-Cake Senpai-l

Ooh. That's a pretty good idea. I really like it. Perhaps there should be some sort of time limit on dating the fan, like... say, a month?

Yeah. A month sounds good. Would you want to be the model or fan? And do you want to be male or female?  

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:57 pm
l-Cake Senpai-l
Yeah. A month sounds good. Would you want to be the model or fan? And do you want to be male or female?

I'm honestly okay with either gender and either role. ^.^ What do you prefer to be?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 pm
MultiAsh

That sounds pretty good. Maybe the doctor becomes a witness to a murder that the mafia boss commits, and the mafia boss catches the doctor witnessing the crime. So in order to get the good doctor that saved his life not run to the police with what she saw, perhaps he threatens her to become associated with one of his crimes so that way she would have no chance of being able to tell the police without getting arrested herself.

I like that. Perhaps she went on an unannounced home visit to check up on him because she's a dedicated doctor and cares about her patient, and that's when she witnesses it? A touch of blackmail is always fun~ Is there a role you'd prefer to have?  

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:33 pm
Ju-chansuki
I like that. Perhaps she went on an unannounced home visit to check up on him because she's a dedicated doctor and cares about her patient, and that's when she witnesses it? A touch of blackmail is always fun~ Is there a role you'd prefer to have?

Ooh! A home visit! That's a great idea! I don't have a preferred role, so whichever you feel you want to play is okay with me. I'm honestly okay with playing either role and either gender.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:46 pm
MultiAsh

Ooh! A home visit! That's a great idea! I don't have a preferred role, so whichever you feel you want to play is okay with me. I'm honestly okay with playing either role and either gender.

I think I'd like to explore the conflict within the doctor through these events. There's going to be a lot of inner turmoil. I'm quite excited about tormenting her. :3 Is there anything else you'd like to flesh out, or would you like to simply get started?  

Ju-chansuki

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 pm
Ju-chansuki
I think I'd like to explore the conflict within the doctor through these events. There's going to be a lot of inner turmoil. I'm quite excited about tormenting her. :3 Is there anything else you'd like to flesh out, or would you like to simply get started?

I think my only other questions are simple. Which type of pictures do you prefer using, and would you want to create the thread and start the role play? Sort of set the scene and what not? Not that you have to, of course. ^.^ I'm honestly pretty excited about being the mafia boss. Maybe he's a hard a*s at first, but he's also got his own issues that he's dealing with.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff