Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] On the Rocks [ Aulus & Lex / PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:08 pm
Slipstream zipped around a few more times before skidding to the stop in the middle, eyes focused on her trainer and ears perked. <> She grumbled, hands on her hips. She trotted over to get a closer look.

"Well that a new one, it is nice to see you to Slipstream," Lex responded dryly, used to sneasel's more acerbic nature. "Poisoned by Nidorans... a lot of Nidorans. But we have new teammates to greet and you are to be on your best behavior."

<> She grumbled, tipping her head back to look over the group.

"Slipstream, Strongarm, Juno, Borealis, Helix are in that corner by Aulus. Nautlitor by me, as well as Yoketron." Lex steamrolled and went on. "Okay, that done, you can go on and attempt to run up the wall now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:36 am
...Well okay then, conversation rejected. Aulus shrugged internally, no skin off his nose and given the half of the conversation he understood Lex probably had other s**t on his mind. It was important to remember that other people had stuff going on inside their heads that was not directly related to hating you and or plotting against you.

<> Borealis asked with a nod at Slipstream.

<> Juno replied to the Amaura before turning to Slipstream. <> It wasn't a threat, far from it, but it was certainly pointedly said.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:45 pm
<> Slipstream replied, puffing up slightly. <>

"Later," Lex said mildly. "I'm sure Aulus wouldn't mind letting you have a match against Juno later." Not now.

"And training going okay. Working out times with Tambrey to train Neph and Spins together." He had't meant to ignore Aulus but Slipstream was a bit high maintenance when she was out.

<<...You aren't afraid of her? She's so tall.>> Nautilator said shyly, slowly coming out from under the chair.

<> Slipstream replied cocky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:06 pm
Juno grinned at Slipstream, shifting her weight slightly and nodding as Lex spoke. <>

<> Not entirely happy about the situation Borealis edged over towards Aulus with Helix scuttling along behind her.

"Too right it isn't," Aulus put in firmly, reaching over to rub Borealis' head with one hand and coaxing Helix up into his lap with the other. "You two can have your scrap another time, if you're so set on it. I'm sure it'll do the both of you some good." Turning back to Lex Aulus then gave a nod. "Right, that sounds good. I couldn't tell you the number of times Paul's got us out of a tight spot, the unique talents of different kinds of pokemon are more important than raw power."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:47 pm
<> Slipstream stretched, flicking the feathers that made up her tail and tucked herself into a roll, working out kinks.

Strongarm pouted, looking over them. <> She grumbled and looked back at Borealis and Helix. She humph, getting to her feet and looked at Juno. <>

Nautiltaor eeped and pressed closer to the chair's wheels and the comforting shadows. <>

<> Slipstream chirped.

Lex rubbed his eye, looking up. "'Tron?"

<> Yoketron replied lightly.

"Not right now, next time we can have a battle Strongarm," Lex nodded. "Depending on how well Neph behaves we are going to try to included our joltiks, I been wanting to train Sunny into a Galvantula for a while, so it seems like a good idea to species train."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:58 pm
<> Juno said with a smile to Strongarm. <>

"Hu, yeah," Aulus nodded in return, "it's always interesting to compare pokemon of the same species, or similar ones of course. They can learn a lot from each other." Well done captain obvious. "I'm not sure I'll encourage Paul to evolve," he continued, merely for the same of saying something more intelligent. "One of his strengths is being as small as he is."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:07 pm
<> Strongarm admitted and flicked her tail in thought.
<> She perked up, cheerful.

"I'm guessing Paul is one of the spiders" Lex murmered since they were talking about species within that shape, ".. probably not Joltik lines... Spinarak? He does have some beneficial height. Sunspot at four inches is just to tiny for me to consider keeping him at the stage he is. And hoping his coloring changes so I don't have to worry about disguising him." That has not been his best but things happened.

"Shall I bring out my Serperior out, since things calmed down a bit?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:11 pm
"Oh yeah, he's a Spinarak," Aulus nodded. "Tiny thing," he gestured a span of about eight inches with his hands, and Gods was it good to be able to do that again! Two hands! Yay! "Only five legs, I guess whatever happened to him happened young and stunted his growth. He's an aberrant colour though so he or a parent must have lab origins I guess. And sure, let him - was it a him? - on out."

<> Juno grinned and crouched down to offer a clawed hand for a low-five, or however many digits one had to offer. <>  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:20 pm
"She," Lex corrected and brought out the pokeball and released Glit. "Ooh, and when did you get your prosthetic arm?" He was not paying enough attention not at all.

Glit gave a soft gentle hum, uncoiling herself and looked around, calmly observing the group and reached back, giving Lex an affectionate greeting, pressing her face against his cheek before sliding off across the floor.

<> She questioned, unable to tell with the artificial lights. She had some rough patches, still recovering but healing well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:27 pm
Aulus stared at Lex for a few moments and then burst out laughing, hardly noticing as the Serperior appeared. "How," he tried and failed to continue, "how many," the laughter was slightly painful, "how many drugs do they have you on?" Managing to get a grip Aulus wiped his eyes, still grinning with mirth, and shook his head. "That must be some good s**t they're giving you. I got it a couple of weeks ago now," fifteen days, "still kind of getting used to it but I'm getting the hang of things like...." Aulus trailed off, frowning, and held the black metallic hand palm up. After a few moments of stillness a set of wicked looking claws emerged from each fingertip; Aulus grinned and waggled the fingers. "It has some nice features. Got 'dex functions and a civi smart phone setting built in too." The claws slid away again and Aulus opened up shutters on the back of the forearm to reveal a screen, which showed an innocuous set of icons as one would expect to find on a phone or tablet.

<> Juno replied to the stranger. <>

Borealis meanwhile peered up with interest and, after a moment or two, she commented; <>  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:33 pm
"A lot," Lex replied, shutting his eye in thought before drawling out again "A hell of a lot of them and they are all good." Lex nodded, watching and paused, mouth working soundlessly and coughed. "Promise not to kill me when I say you have a fundamental part of a cat women costume."

Had he introduced his pokemon to the world of Gotham? he couldn't remember. Note, introduce pokemon to Batman. "Maybe more Cyborg but that is nice."

<> Glit replied simply and gave a low thrumming chuckle. <>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 pm
Aulus gave a dismissive snort. "Catwoman? Please, I know better than to wear an outfit that bloody stupid to work. I suppose I can't contest the claws though. I'll take Cyborg, though I'd rather not have any other bits replaced to improve the 'look'." Annnd he should stop revealing the nerdy interests now.

<> Borealis replied, <>  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:03 pm
Lex chuckled. "I wouldn't expected you to... unless it was Halloween but yes, she doesn't seem like your type of costume. Cyborg is rather cool, but in agreement about keeping the rest of us intact." He didn't care to loose anything other then his eye.

<> She replied, looping her coils, relaxing.

Strongarm paused before setting a foot carefully against the claw hand, standing a bit awkward. <

(Can't believe I forgot them)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:11 pm
"Mmmh, yeah." Aulus thought for a moment, looking over at the pokemon, and then turned back to Lex. "Tech department could probably make something useful for you, you know." He might not like the guy but having a missing bit sucked, mitigating the suck for a teammate sounded like something he should do. "I don't know if they can make you an eye you could see through but they could easily make something that looked like an eye but functions as a camera I bet. Hook it up with a wireless chip or something and you've got covert surveillance right in your face. Or how about a little LED flashlight? Couldn't fit in much of a battery and I don't know how you'd activate it but it could be helpful in a pinch. You ever thought about asking to meet with somebody to discuss possibilities? Bet some Agent would enjoy having a pet project."

<> Borealis replied with a flick of her tail in a shrug, <>

<> Juno grinned, <>  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:30 pm
"Was just happy that my wound actually allowed them to put in a realistic prosthetic," Lex admitted, motioning to his fake eye and sighed. " Might, I have to talk to the Tech department about getting Flatline's pokeball modded to allow transfer into hardware."

<> Strongarm said cheerfully before looking at Borealis. She said gleeful at the idea of starting a competition between her fellow Amaura.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff