Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
They Called it Utopia [O][A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:21 am
User Image

After giving her a warmth place for the night, he noticed the way she was acting? Simple task I believe he thought in his head, slowly handing out a bowl of hot soup, the young girl looked like she was trying to be polite. Handing it down near her right side, He placed a wooden spoon in the bowl as it would rise in heat. The soup was handmade and warm so it shouldn't be taken likely instead. "It's alright right, I grow a garden on top of a hill not so far from here. People are welcome to farm on it as well take what they want for the day. I just have one rule, to replant the seeds into the soil so new plants may take their place." as he smiled. "Here eat, you look VERY hungry. And I don't mind sharing we caught enough meat for 3 months. We preserve it by making it into jerky." as he smiled once more. Slowly standing up he walked over and took out a blanket, it was cleaned as he walked over and handed it to the young woman. "Here use this to warm yourself up. It's best if you don't catch a cold. Oh that reminds me, you can use the bathtub, I'll run the hot water for you if you want." Being who he is, he was gentle in all directions, he had no motive but the appearance and gentle mind of an old man, just helping out to those who travel near his home. Being the hermit and all he has a rather high reputation amongst the locals. "My names Marcus Harford, but everyone calls me Mr. Harford for short or the Hermit of the Woods."

(ooc: sorry guys my computer died on me a few days back, so I asked a friend of mine to repair it. It works great. Glad to have it back. Also it means I don't have internet and I'm at my parents place to type this lol.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:05 am
User Image

Angela slammed the closet door housing her medical supplies and guns, nudging it in place with her shoulder for good measure. The echo bounced hollowly down the barren hall, and the chains adorning it clanked together as she clapped the padlocks tight. Satisfied with the security, she slipped a necklace adorned with the padlock keys inside her shirt.

"Warehouse day - we're burning sunlight," she muttered. The muffled words fell from her lips into a monotone heap at her feet.

Today's personal arsenal includes a survival size Swiss Army Knife clasped to her hip, a glock with three extra clips in a holster, and a foot of gauze tape and eight ounces of water in the otherwise empty, over-sized pouch strapped to her back. She fastened and buckled and tucked everything into place, then pulled her long, slender fingers into durable gloves she used to forage. As she finally laced her worn Converse into short, firm knots, she heaved a tremendous sigh at the thought of the difficult venture ahead. She ran her pale hands through her long, auburn red hair, suddenly whipping it into a messy but efficient bun.

Feeling adequately dressed for the occasion, Angela revealed a jug of water and uncapped it swiftly for one big gulp. After returning it to the false plank in the wall, she performed a final pat-down as she crouched through the secret exit to the back yard. She slowly scanned her surroundings for passersby and moved the scraggly brush aside to stand. Her ears perked up as she listened closely; not only were voices absent, but the sounds of nature itself fell mute. In that short moment outside her hiding place, the world felt small and empty. Feeling even smaller in turn, she was overcome with anxiety.

Ugh! Angela slapped her right cheek smartly and began walking cautiously and with purpose in the direction of the warehouse. She was gaunt from hunger and lack of sunlight, so the goal for today is to catch some vitamin D and nab enough food to keep her alive...and survive a trek from the edge of town to the warehouse and back in the meantime. Seeds were a nice find for trading or bartering, but she dared not plant them herself as very little light came in the house now and gardening outside would only attract unwanted attention from wildlife and scavengers. Finding some new shoes and articles of clothing, if only scraps, and ammo would be nice bonuses. Even coming across matches or kerosene and a lamp would feel like striking gold. Maybe she'd scout out an archery set for hunting; she was hurting for protein, despite her woe for killing small critters.

Who was she kidding, alcohol and cigarettes would fill a self-destructive void nothing else could. She grinned, fondly reminiscing on the luxury of marijuana. Hemp is highly sought after for its strength - and other properties - but no one is daring enough to grow the leafy green out in the open. In default mode and lost in thought, Angie withdrew a small handful of edible nuts from her pocket and nibbled halfheartedly. Often she ached for a traveling companion, even a pet. But it had been weeks since she'd encountered other people or domesticated animals on accident, so her hopes weren't high today.
User Image

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out