[Fin] Steely Exterior Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:23 am
<> Artemis said with a shake of her head to Millicent. <> Turning back to Franklin Artemis gave the equivalent of a shrug. <> she grinned to Linnaeus, <>

"C'mon, give it a rest Franklin," Aulus said with a sigh, whipping his fingers away from Pakhet again. "How would you feel if somebody was trying to make you make a major decision in order to be more like them, or to do something they think you should want to do?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:46 am
Franklin was addressed by Aulus before she could respond to the Eevees, and popped into the air, floating there sheepishly, and blinking like an owl, before answering Aulus' question by pointing at Tambrey.
<< Humans do it do us all the time!>>

Tambrey cringed.
"Uh... We /try/ not to... And if you mean training, that's, um, hardly the same thing..." She was fiddling with Enjee's ball, waiting for a good time to let him out.
"Anyway... Linnaeus can't make a decision to be something because you tell him he should..."

<>
Millicent queried, having, apparently, been unaware of Killer's type.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:55 am
"Exactly," Aulus put in with a nod, "training doesn't change what you are, it's just what we all have to do to make a living around here. Like, take Paul for instance. He doesn't want to evolve so he doesn't have to try to train to do so."

<> Artemis replied, glancing around for confirmation. <>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:13 am
<< But what about moves that use machines to teach us?>>

"Have I ever used one on any of you without who I used it on agreeing to it as far as you know?"

<< ... No.>>

"Ahem. Anyway. Um. If nobody objects... I'm, uh, going to let Enjee out now..."

<< Weak against steel?>> Millicent looked toward Ella and snorted appreciatively; Ella -was- a good alpha then. She frowned at hearing they were immune to dragons though. /That/ was a useful trait... She had a vague notion of 'dragon' equaling 'threat' though she wasn't entirely sure of why...

<> Linneaus supplied, shyly.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:38 am
<> Whoever Enjee was.

<> Rose passed on cheerfully, keen to meet the newcomer himself. More friends!

"No objections here," Aulus replied with a smile and a nod.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:52 am
<> Millicent snorted dismissively, before finding a large set of claws patting her on the head.

<< A new team mate. Different or not, we respect them.>> Ella rumbled above her, and Millicent relented, turning back toward the humans and waiting the appearance of the spherical electrical type.

Tambrey gave a nod, then clicked the button to release the round creature.

A pair of eyes blinked as the red light dissipated, then roved around at the collection of pokémon all around.

"Enjee, this is... um, well, a lot of your team mates. Not 'everyone' but the room is only so big..."

Blink...

Blink...

<>

Linnaeus immediately tried to shoot back behind his sister.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:59 am
<> The white eevee turned to rub against her brother briefly and gave an encouraging chirp. <>

"Hi again Enjee," Aulus smiled and waved, "How're you settling in there?"

<> Rose put in followed by; <>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:11 pm
Linnaeus, with his ears lowered against his head gave a subtle nod.
<> He replied with a sheepish paw gesture.

<> Enjee, apparently, took notice of the comments made my the Eevees.... and took both as compliments... and as things that were appropriate answers to Aulus' question.

<>

<<... Do we really have to respect it?>>

<>

Ella rumbled with amusment.
<< It is a pleasure to see you out of your ball, Enjee. Welcome to the team.>>

"Oh! Good! Tingly is good!" Tambrey grinned, remembering what the term meant to the Voltorb.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:29 pm
<> Artemis said, <>

Aulus nodded agreement. "Yeah, good job you found him hu? Or that he found us I suppose."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm
While the others, excluding Millicent, moved to welcome the electric type, Ella, considering her welcome done, moved off to begin practicing moves again, as though she were afraid of wasting too much time on other things.

After a moment, her little saurian shadow came to join her.

"I've, um, been thinking really hard about that... He won't tell Franklin much of anything from before he found us... I really think he -must- have been released up there. He's just too attached to human company... Oh.. There, uh, there she goes again..." Tambrey muttered, pulling her attention away to seek out Ella as one of her moves produced a 'clang'.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:43 pm
"Mmh, she really doesn't like taking a breather hu?" Aulus said, frowning slightly as he watched her. "Well, we were going to do some training right? But maybe tomorrow, or soon anyway, we should have another movie night down in one of the training rooms. It'd be nice for everyone to just be able to relax together for an evening, and it might do Ella some good? Remind her there's more to life and all."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:53 pm
A flicker of doubt, or apprehension, appeared across Tambrey's face as all the stuff -she- had to do rolled through her mind; she needed to study the tank formulas, analyze the composition again, make sure they were still right... She needed to read up more on the research notes she'd found, on ghosts and psyhics... and on the communication types... She needed to do a followup sequence and analysis of Milli's genetic profile and she needed to work on the individual genetic profile she was sequencing from Enjee... To learn all she could... She had to write up more notes for the fossil resurrection project... And she had to experiment more with mineral-based pokémon types... Plus looking into whatever orders were waiting to be tweaked and worked on... She should probably get some training done too; make sure Neph and Jubilee were ready to try working together... Put more effort into Millicent's socialization and training... Have a work out herself and make sure she stayed combat ready and fit for the next mission...

It meant that she was hesitant in answering...
But Ella -did- need to learn to take a break... The Aggron was working herself too hard...

"Um. That would probably be good, yes... We'll, uh, have to stop her from trying to train though if its in a training room. Explain that it's a night for, um, fun..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:37 pm
The brief look of doubt and the rather notable pause made Aulus frown slightly and tilt his head. Maybe she didn't think Ella would be willing?... Well, she'd agreed and that was good; he nodded. "Yeah, and I expect it'll do the rest of us good as well. Something cheesy? Nothing that takes too much brainpower, or causes angst. I can't remember the last time we did something like that but it must have been more than a month."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:44 pm
"It... It, um, probably will, yes..." Tambrey agreed with a smile and a nod that, while genuine, hid the fact that mentally she was rearranging her schedule; she could probably push sleep back an hour and a half and catch up with a half hour power nap on a shift break the next day...
"That sounds good. Um. I think I know a few things like that... It... was definitely more than a month ago. Um, I'd venture more than two now, even... So... Tomorrow. Tomorrow sounds good to me..."

Another clang could be heard, echoed by a smaller one.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:48 pm
"Great," Aulus smiled, as yet obvious to Tam's rescheduling. "I'll get us a room booked out and everything. For now though, training time?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff