[Fin] Adventure at the Eastern Center! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:12 pm
At the mention of poachers Taavi's expression darkened; he nodded. "Yes, sometimes. There's always somebody hoping to make a quick profit off a rare pokemon." Without any remorse for the consequences of their actions. "But uh... yeah, yeah I have," he continued, pushing away the dark hateful thoughts as best he could. "I've seen a lot of the rare pokemon of Unova and Hoenn, and I saw Latois once!" That had been pretty special, and remembering it brought a smile back to Taavi's face. "It was east of Mauville City on route 118, flying over from the north and away over the water to the south. I waited there for hours to see if it might come back.... Um." Taavi looked down at the stream of messages he'd just received. "I think you just forwarded my message back to me, but we know we've got the right details and that's the main thing!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:25 pm
"Oh awesome! That must have been so totally cool! I'd love to see Latios! Or Latias! Or any of the real legendaries! Man that would be cool! I wasn't in town when Groudon came so I totally missed it but it was so /awesome/ that it came here!"

She grinned sheepishly as she was told she'd forwarded the message back.
"Yeah! At least we know it works!"

Gummy gave a celebratory tongue lull.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:58 pm
"I would have loved to see that," Taavi agreed wistfully. "Seeing a Legendary up close? In person? I'd go anywhere in the world for an experience like that.... Do you suppose it might come back?" That was probably wishful thinking.

Oh! That was another question!

"Did you ever see the Egg before they built up around it?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:33 pm
"I totally hope so! It'd be /sooo/ awesome! Man, or if any of them show up... Cuz, you know... Maybe the egg could attract 'em?!" Henrietta didn't seem to do wistful; more 'super excited even if this is hypothetical'...

"Nope! But I totally wish I had! I missed all the excitement then!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:52 pm
"Maybe! It was what brought Groudon after all, perhaps it will call to others as well." Living in Camphoreon he would have the best chance of seeing them, if they did come and anyway he wanted to live close to the Egg. Were there affordable places near the docks? He still needed to get down to looking for a job too; a chunk of what sparse savings he'd had and the money he'd made from selling most of his possessions had gone on paying off three months rent, he couldn't live on it here for long and he would need to keep enough back for a deposit on a lease....

Taavi started putting a braid into his hair and nibbled at some dry skin on his lower lip. It would all work out wouldn't it? "Oh, so were you heading inside?" Taavi asked, abandoning the braid half done and gesturing towards the center.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:14 pm
"Yeah! I bet it totally will! That'll be so awesome!" Henrietta agreed and enthused before nodding then shaking her head and then explaining the odd gesture with.

"Well, yeah! Now! But Gummy and I were having a sit down and a snack and then we saw you and Valour coming down so we're here earlier than we were gonna be but we /were/ still gonna head over!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:30 pm
"Oh, great, shall we go in together then?" Taavi suggested. "Um, maybe you could show me around a little bit? If you're not busy, and you don't mind?" He might be wrong but he sort of got the feeling that Henrietta might enjoy that and they could talk more which would be nice, she was a little bit odd but he couldn't help but like her. She was like a human version of an excitable Growlithe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:34 pm
"Yeah! Gummy and I will show you around! We'll be -the best- tour guides ever! Gummy knows this place like he knows the back of his claws so you're totally in good hands with the both of us!"

She turned to start marching toward the center.

Gummy twisted his head around to stare at Taavi and give him a slow blink, left eye blinking ahead of the right.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:38 pm
"Great, thank you!" Taavi set off after the pair of them and found himself staring at Gummy staring at him. The Totodile blinked in an uncoordinated way that sent a bit of a shiver down Taavi spine, for the sake of a friendly first encounter however he ignored his mild disquiet.

Valour - who had settled down to doze while the humans talked - got to his feet again and stretched out before jogging to catch up with Taavi.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff