Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Neverland
Deep jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:50 pm
Altera Hellsing/Lust
ORG #13
"nothing says i love you but pure fear from darkness."

*******************************************************************************************

Another Portal opens and a small fireball pops out, the portal closes and the fireball flies around the area. as the girl with flaming hair inside listening to her alter ego lust talking to her, she remisance about her ex lover. then her mind became hit with visuals of another Organization member in the area. she looks over her shoulder and passed the flames.

"Should we scout him out, my dearest?'' said the voice in her head but she nodded away and continues to remain invisible to all. "Whats wrong?''

"Nothing." said Altera as she have the fireball turns east and deep into the woods. her red eyes rest and enjoys the loving view.

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:44 pm
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Xanitos looked around looking for what was giving him the sense of being watched. "Willow looks like we might be testing our different abilities." The little nobody said as his fairy companion flew over to him. "Race strategy?" Willow asked knowing what he meant. Xanitos noded then they both took off running the opposite direction of where they thought they were being watched from.

Willow let out a little laugh because she was remembering how they figured out this strategy running from peter pan. "Fitting we practice this here" She laughed still racing alongside Xanitos.

Xanitos smiled agreeing with her but tripped and caused a loud crash sound as his body impacted into a tree. Willow continued to race off seeming like she hadn't noticed her companions collision.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:39 pm
Altera Hellsing/Lust
ORG #13

*******************************************************************************************

Altera Fireball almost reach her destination when she heard a disturbance nearby. she stops the ball in motion and levels to the ground. she disperse her fireball and sniffs the air. "What do you detect Lust?"

her lustrous ego flickers through her left eye and channel energy patterns in the jungle. she gather aura of male and light ominous familiar in the area. with that information, Altera dispatch a Fire minion and to watch two other persons in the jungle.

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:11 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
A dark corridor opened up in the middle of the jungle.
Xalyk was the first to walk out of it, buckler blade held in hand, just in case. "Hmph...I was never a fan of this place." Xalyk said with a sigh, hoping they wouldn't run into the annoyances of this world. "Lets just hurry up and find Xanitos so we can get out of here." Xalyk said, though no one else was around. Veix has still yet to arrive.

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

OogieKnight

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It didn't take long for Veix to walk out of the dark corridor, it closed behind her. She looked around, she was somewhat in awe as she was introduced to this world, her first time being here. She walked over to a flower she's never seen before, taking a closer look at it.
Her little nobody sighed and patted her head to get her attention, "Hey! Stop with the sightseeing! We've got a job to do remember!" it complained.
Veix nodded, it was right, it wasn't the time for her to be taking in the sights, they needed to find Xanitos and safely bring him back home. She walked over to Xalyk, ready to move out when he was ready.

OogieKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:31 pm
Altera Hellsing/Lust
ORG #13User Image

Altera waited for her minion to come back but she has not seen it. she kept walking in the jungle and memorize her glory days as lust. she thought when Boss gave her opporuntiy to seize all worlds to darkness that she gain more lust victims and power to her. the reality was she were used for his own plans and she never got closed to find her adopt brother. she kept thinking and thinking until her mana pick up dark magic level from the other side.

she smirks and hexed bunch of minon to go after the other person and hids herself under a palm tree. "What are you doing Terror?" lust said to her as she hears her minion move fast.

"I am playing coy. I knew that one Organization would go after another." she said to herself. she camoflague into the shadows of the trees.

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:27 am
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk looked back at Veix to make sure she was ready, then looked back forward, "All right, lets go. And don't get led away by anything...knowing you, that's gonna be a challenge." Xalyk said before taking the lead. Of course, Xalyk checked behind every once in awhile to make sure she was there still following.

Not long into the search, Xalyk stopped and signaled Veix to do so too, "Wait...something's heading our way, get ready Veix." Xalyk moved a few feet forward so that whatever was going their way wouldn't go for Veix first. Xalyk would be the first to be targeted.

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

OogieKnight

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:51 am
Altera Hellsing/Lust
ORG #13User Image

Altera Mininon spotted XALYK AND Veix , they notify Altera of their location. she had them proceed to launch attack on Xalyk as they ready their arrows and shoots fireballs at Xalyk. the fireballs surrounds Xalyk and Veix with walls of fireball and the minions waits for Altera orders.

she smirks in the shadows and allows Lust take over her body. then Lust moves to the minions but at distance. she looks at the fierce Xalyk and chuckles. she disband the fire wall and the minions to her side quietly.

"How Coy for you to come here and look for Xanitos?" she said as she flickers her flames.

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:57 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Using the buckler, Xalyk knocked away any fireballs that would've hit their target. Xalyk noticed that they had made a firewall that surrounded the two. "Well damn..." Xalyk said while adjusting the buckler blade, it made a few click noises. Hearing a voice, Xalyk aimed the blade of the buckler at whomever it was, "What the...you?" Xalyk kept the blade pointed towards Altera, "Xanitos is being targeted by his..."other self", so before he finds him, we're here to bring him home safe and sound." Xalyk finally let the buckler blade down, "Also, what do you think you're doing...the Horsemen are done for you know."

Xalyk shrugged, "Personally, I think it's a good thing they're gone...they would've brought total destruction to us all. Even to the Organization...even if we became their allies."

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

OogieKnight

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix was a little startled when she and Xalyk were suddenly surrounded by fire. She looked at who was responsible for it...it was Altera...or at least, it seemed like it. As she and Xalyk conversed with one another, she took the chance and strum her guitar. Outside of the firewall, a few dark corridors opened up and common nobodies started to appear from them. Veix strum her guitar again, and as if on command, they charged Altera's minions.
"I'll see what I can do about the firewall." the little nobody said before hopping off of Veix's head. It crashed into the ground, leaving an imprint, but got up and shook it off. It then jumped towards the firewall, looking at it, "Okay, I wonder if this'll work" it looked at the ground and turned away from the fire. It then dug into the ground and began to dig, using the dirt it dug out to cover the flames. This would take awhile for it to fully diminish the flames.

OogieKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:27 pm
Altera Hellsing/Lust
ORG #13User Image

Lust smirked at her company in front of her and chuckles more at the comment about horseman. she looks away and canceled out the fire wall with wave of her hands. she focused her attention back to Xalyk and Veix. poorly trying to dig her way out of the no longer fire wall. she sighs and said, I know the horseman is done but I too tracking down Xanitos other half..."

she relieved her minions and release her tempting scent around Xalyk. she gently touch his hood. " He is deep in the Jungle and I sent out my minion to follow him.."

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:19 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
When Altera had ceased the firewall and her minions from attacking, Xalyk held a hand up, stopping the nobodies from their charge. While making a fist, Xalyk nodded at the nobodies, and on command, they sunk into their own dark corridors on by one. Xalyk looked at Veix with an expression, as if saying "Stand down".

Looking back at Altera, Xalyk nodded when she spoke of where Xanitos could possible be, "All right. We'll start heading his way then." Xalyk gestured Veix to follow while moving ahead.

Revi-sama

kimi23loveheart

OogieKnight

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:33 pm
Organization Member #3

Veix was a little confused as the battle was canceled...but, she did as Xalyk commanded and stood down. She was actually thankful that they didn't need to battle, letting out and exhale of relief. She walked over to her little nobody which was still digging, even though the firewall was already diminished. She picked it up, stopping it from digging.
"Wha-!? Hey! What're you-!?" it then finally noticed the firewalls were out, "Oh...the fight's over?"
Veix nodded and put it back on her head. She walked towards Xalyk and Altera as they conversed, though putting a little distance between her and Altera. It seems the conversation between Xalyk and Altera was about the location of Xanitos. As she was in the process of following Xalyk, whom went ahead, she stopped when she walked a few inches past Altera. She looked at Altera, then up at her little nobody.
"Hm? You wanna tell her about Sinatos' last whereabouts?" it folded its arms, "Hmm...well, she did stop the battle from happening...and she did tell us about Xanitos' location..." it shrugged, "Eh, sure, why not." It looked at Altera, "Hey, if you're looking for Xanitos' other half, we last encountered him at Twilight Town, at the Clocktower." It scratched its cheek, "Dunno if he's still there, but maybe you can find some sort of clue to his next location."

OogieKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:35 am
Altera Hellsing/Lust
ORG #13User Image

"Thank you...:Altera said to Veix Nobodies as she sees her minion return to her with no news about spotting Xanithos. she turns her attention to her other minion and nodded at him. "Go to Twlight Town and search the clocktower for Xanithos dark nobody. bring him to me.." she commands the minion her orders and the minion flames out of sight.

her red eye turns to Veix and her nobodies. "I suppose Xanithos and his little fairy I detect earlier is hiding in the jungle. they went opposite of the each other direction. so I am going to duplicate myself and search entire jungle. let me know, if you found him.."

she steps back and materialize her flames into clone of hers. then they all sprint off into opposite direction. the original Altera dash straight ahead of pasting Xalyk.

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:36 pm
Organization Member #3

When Altera had left ahead of her and Xalyk, she stood where she was, a little surprised at what Altera just did. Making clones of herself, that was something Veix rarely sees.
Veix's little nobody suddenly patted her head to get her attention, "Hey! Stop spacing out and go!" it yelled.
Veix hesitated to go from the surprise of her little nobody suddenly yelling at her. She began to run to catch up to Xalyk, but tripped and fell onto the ground face down.
Her little nobody was able to hold onto her hood to keep itself from falling off, "Wh-Whoa! Jeez, what're you doing!?" it complained.
Veix slowly got up, rubbing off any dirt that got on her face. Though, when she tried to, it just smeared. However, she continued to run, catching up with Xalyk eventually.

OogieKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Neverland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out