Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Neverland
Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:27 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia laughed
"yeah, that's true. This is more X's turf anyway. I wonder if she'll ever grow up. She's been the same age for the entire time ive known her" she laughed more

She nodded
"yeah, lets get going, erm....you lead."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:05 am
User Image

"I don't think I've officially met X yet...why is she called X?" Shido asked as he started walking.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:09 am
knux_nyan

"Its a long story. The short version is that she was born, right after her dad killed her mother and technically killed the baby too, but the baby was already strong hearted so the baby turned into X. My facts on that aren't exactly right but that's the best I can explain it. The father removed X's heart just as she was born. She really wasn't given a name, but X thinks its Xylia for some reason." Sophia said, she rubbed the side of her head.

"So ever since day 1 of her 'existence'....." she sighed, it was becoming hard to explain.

"We just say she was born a nobody. Technically that's not true, but what Xavior said, her uncle, hers and my handler, is that she wasn't even a hour old yet when this heinous act of violence happened. I was her only friend in the neo-organization. Magic made her appear like she was 5 years old, im sure she'd older than 5 now. I didn't meet her until 3 years after her 'birth and death'."

This seemed to be a tender subject.
"I pretty much know everything about her, but there are secrets she keeps even from me, like this place"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:22 am
User Image

"I see...my mother tried to eat me when i was born. Said i was the runt of the litter. Dad protected me." Shido said rubbing the back of his head.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:51 am
knux_nyan

"that's sad. I guess in other species its ok but all I know is humans, its not alright. Ive heard of being disowned and abandoned, but never eaten."

She continued to follow Shido
"The first thing X and I had in common, other than we were females and could hardly talk, we didn't have parents. Well......let me correct that, I knew where I was from, my parents were murdered by someone with a gun, I never found out who, so I have a fear of guns, bullets, anything in that sort. I was only 8 when that happened. I have another keyblade besides my old one, but I only tend to use it on Destiny Islands. It resonates with it."

She looked to the ground.
"That was a two years ago, the last time I was there. I doubt my heart is strong enough to support one keyblade, let alone two. One heart to a keyblade, so how does duel wielding work, unless one has two hearts."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image

"You don't need 2 hearts to duel wield." Shido said as he held both arms out as 2 fiery keyblades appeared i both hands. Identical in all ways.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:22 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia watched Shido summon his duel wielding keyblades, she gently sighed. So that was a lie too.
"oh." she sounded sad.
"but if they weren't identical like yours, would you have to have two hearts? Like....oh...." she bit her lip thinking.

"for hecks sake, say dreamcatcher and complete nox. They aren't supposed to be together, one puts people to sleep, one is night. The only thing in common is that you need the darkness to sleep. Im probably speaking rubbish."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:09 pm
User Image

"Your heart doesn't chose the keyblade. The keyblade chooses you. Remember that. If your heart is strong enough and able the keyblade will come to you. Broken or not." Shido said as he dismissed his keyblade and turned to her with a grin.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:13 pm
knux_nyan

"Yeah, I guess your right, well.....those rules apply to everyone, except Kalena" she crossed her arms seeming angry now.
"im trying to understand the reason for my anger against her...I.....she should be dead, or at least crippled, and yet she's seeming just fine." she sighed and nibbled on her thumb

"IM sure she survived the fall off the bridge, I just...I want to know that she's as mortal as the rest of us."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image

"Your angry at someone who can't die? Its as if you want her to die to prove a point....that's not you Sophia." Shido said turning to her and stopping.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:03 pm
knux_nyan

"Ok, i'll put it like this, the day of the first and only dance at the academy, she lent me a dress. She was ill and bruised from a fight with Kelina, her best friend for as much as I know. Back then, I didn't question the sparkles and stuff, everyone has magic in their blood. After the temple within the keyblade graveyard, however, something told me that she wasn't human. Lets see....she's like a worm...you cut it in half and it turns into two worms. That's how she's like."

She rubbed her nose pinching it for a second and sighing.
"I want to know what she is. The more I find out about her, the more confusing she becomes."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image

"Maybe you should ask Rena. Aren't they like....the same?" Shido suggested.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:24 am
knux_nyan

"I dunno, I haven't seen Rena much this school year. Besides, we know she's mortal, from what happened in Hell, she was gravely injured and placed into a crystal to heal and was sent back to the academy. I know she's alive and walking around now, but I haven't talked to her. Wait....why would you compare her to Kalena?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:17 am
User Image
User Image

"You....haven't seen her?" Shido asked confused.
"Nope. She has not." A voice said behind Shido as he turned to come face to face with a floating Rena. He yelped as he fell back on his @#$. Rena just giggled at that.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:31 am
knux_nyan

As soon as Rena appeared, Sophia jumped behind a tree. She looks out and sees Rena
"Hi Rena! Ha, Shido and I were just talking about you" she smiled

Neverland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces