[Fin] Welcome Back Koulson! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:55 pm
...Science? Hu. Okay, he saw where they were going with this, he thought? Humm. What if something strange did show up?

KO tsked and gave a languid wave of his hand. "Oh, let her play, it's not like I can stick them back in. Just don't let her do it on the clock. Anyway, yes, I think that's when we first met actually wasn't it? Well it's about time I took you to Prism then, I've got a week off so if you have an evening free we can go sooner rather than later?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:11 pm
"Mhm. I'll let her, uh, play around after one of my shifts. Um, I often stay in the labs off the clock anyway to work on a couple of my own projects...." The agent, thankfully, carried a small case that would be suitable to hold onto the hairs temporarily, and held it open for the Jirachi to place them into.

"It was... It seems like ages ago now. I, um, can definitely make an evening free! Especially considering the circumstances. Um, I mean. We -really- thought you were dead. I can definitely justify an evening out with a friend who just cheated death..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:20 pm
"Well that's settled then, let me know when!" KO smiled broadly, and though the expression was rather tired looking it did reach his eyes. All discussion of weirdness aside it would be good to have a night out after all he had nearly died, so to him at least it made a lot of sense to live a little as well as trying to figure out what the hell had happened.

"Oh, and I'm glad you're okay," KO added as the thought occurred to him. "They told me back at the Kalos base that everyone was alright, shame they couldn't have been so communicative to you all."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:33 pm
Tambrey gave a nod of agreement.
"I'll, um, send a message over the 'dex once I confirm a space... It'll probably be the day after tomorrow or, um, the day after that?"

She smiled gratefully.
"Well. As missions go, I, um, got very lucky. I got to remain walking. No chair. Others are, um, still recovering. Still chair-bound."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:47 pm
"Sure, that works for me," KO agreed easily, it wasn't like he had a lot planned to work around - having had his social calender rather ruined by being in a coma - so he was just glad it was soon. "Everyone keep all their body parts this time?" he added, remembering the previous mission rather vividly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:19 am
"Yes, um... Mostly just lacerations, broken bones, poisoning and all that comes with it... I guess we can uh... minus one death now though." 'Just' was an odd word to use when talking injuries, but it probably made sense in context, and removing KO from the body count actually did make her feel a lot better about that mission...

"Plus we, uh, got our target thanks to you! /Now/ I'd, um, definitely call the mission a success..." It had always technically been, of course, but it was hard to think of it that way after what had happened.

Pakhet remained wagging her tail by KO's feet. She didn't understand how a human had managed to resurrect himself and she didn't really care.

Franklin bobbed back behind Tambrey, still watching the grunt very carefully.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:41 am
"Well that makes it practically mild," KO replied with a wry smile, kneeling down to give Pakhet a scratch behind the ears. "After we've had our evening out perhaps we should get the whole mission team together to do something, we could keep it on base for logistics' sake. It's been a while since I planned a party... I think the last one was for that mission that brought in that little water pony legendary. Keldo was it?" He was pretty sure that was right. "Cute little thing, more portable than many legendaries too." When he finally managed to get himself promoted to Agent however , and if he got permission to have a legendary clone, he would not be going for Keldeo; it would have to be Articuno or Xerneas! Both very classy, and plus he'd be able to brag a bit about his role in their acquisition.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:50 pm
"It rather does, doesn't it..." Tambrey agreed jokingly and smiled as she watched KO giving the Growlithe a scratch; Pakhet was going to consider KO a friend for life now, for certain...

"Oh! That'd be really nice!" She agreed enthusiastically this time and nodded. "Keldeo. That... That was another interesting mission. The, um, legendary ended up being the least of our problems... Cute thing. Not especially popular in the labs yet though."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:14 pm
"I suppose those Rockets eligible for a legendary assignment mostly want something showy," KO replied with a smile and a small shrug. "I can see it selling well as a downgraded model to the outside market? Rich little girls who want their own special pony, that sort of thing.... Can I ask how you got Franklin? I don't think I've ever actually got to ask an Agent who trains a legendary how they got it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:36 pm
"Hm. Maybe. It's a lot fancier than a Ponyta... Oh! Yes... Well," Tambrey looked back at Franklin who was still just... staring at KO "I was an agent for a while and I, um, couldn't really decide nor really looked into getting the legendary I was allowed to apply for... I suppose I wanted something I could talk to and um, have you met Hayes? He has an incredibly cute Jirachi... I actually considered a Mewtwo for a while, for, um, power, and a Mew because they're incredibily cute, but I couldn't shake a liking for Jirachi and now I have Franklin..." She shrugged.

<< I am very helpful!>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:42 pm
"Well, no denying they're cute," KO agreed with a half smile. "And with Mewtwo and Jirachi, before we had the egg of Arceus, the communication must have been a draw.... Shame there's no poison type legendary.

"And I can't say I've met Hayes but you know him? Annnd your partner is Agent Aulus right? So maybe you could clear up a little mystery for me?" KO actually grinned a bit, though his beige complexion remained peaky pale and he still looked tired. "Betting may be involved."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:37 pm
"Oh, definitely!" Tambrey agreed, which caused Franklin to pipe up.

<< I am very good conversation!>>

"I always kind of knew I wanted something that, um, /could/ talk back but I did have a tiny bit of trouble settling for a while."

She tilted her head slightly.
"Ye-es, we're definitely acquainted... And, uh, yes. Aulus; partner... Betting?" She probably had some idea, but she was going to let him go all the way to the question rather than pre-empt it.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:42 pm
"Okay, so are they actually screwing? There was a betting pool, but interest has kind of died off since Hayes went all," KO waved vaguely, "I don't know, back into his code cave or whatever and there's talk of us all just taking back our stakes, or at least there was last month. If they are or were and I can prove it I can sweep some cash and I'd be happy to share the winnings, if not then it's in my interest to just take back what I put down."

Settling though, what would he want? Neither Articuno nor Xerneas would be any help in his work in the labs, but either would be useful on future missions.... Xerneas healed, right? That sounded attractive.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:54 pm
Tambrey actually found herself having to bite back some laughter at first, but still couldn't help but let some air escape, which then tried to immediately come back in, and led to a little bit of a cough.

"Aheh. Heh. Um. Well. That's, uh... That's an interesting betting pool. But, um, no... Not that... It'd be my business if they -were-... But I don't, uh, think they are, no..." There was definitely a tinge of pink in her face as she answered to, a bit of a blush.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:58 pm
"Oh, what a shame." KO sighed and shook his head. "Well, if it hasn't already been sorted out I'll advocate calling the whole thing off for lack of proof one way or the other then." Tambery was blushing. KO grinned again. "You're flustered though! Are you interested in one of them, or am I just being unbearable?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff