[FIN] Let's Train [ Clancy & Lex] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:42 pm
"Really Clancy?" Lex asked and finally just let go and laughed, the entire lesson just so absurd. "You are outrageous... you know that?" He asked, more rhetorical then not. "pfffh.. fairness."

He was such a horrible teaching but he just couldn't stop finding this hilarious.

<> Glit murmured for Cobalt's ears alone. <>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:42 pm
"Eh? Whatcha mean?" Clancy seemed as clueless as ever, and still rather annoyed. Why did /Lex/ get to talk to his favourite fish?

<>
Cobalt queried, murmuring back.

<> Demanded the fish.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:58 pm
Glit glanced at Mircalla and gave a tiny dismissive flick of her head before returning to Cobalt. <>

"Sorry Clancy, just," Lex squeaked out, breathless, before swallowing to continue. "it's not like anyone got to choose their typing. I didn't really stand in line and ask the egg to allow me to speak to Dark types." He managed to finish.

"It was all random."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:28 pm
Mircalla's eyes widened and her jaw set with outrage.
That /snake/ had just been disrespectful to her.

<< I'm keepin' my eye on ya's...>>
She told Glit, specifically.

Cobalt ignored Mircalla for the moment, but didn't allow the fish to catch on that she were doing so.
<< Sounds charming. I think I used to know a Sneasel; I don't remember them being particularly rude, though.>>

"Yeah, well... I ain't likin' this random lark. What bloody good's talkin' to dragons if'n there ain't one on me bloody team? Mircalla's me go-to gal, so why's it 'randomly' not gi'en me the chance t' understand /her/?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:56 pm
Glit could care less if Mircalla was angry with her, she was not Glit's boss nor did she owe her any respect.

<> Glit gave a soft sigh and motioned with her tail. << You probably should have some sort of powpow with your leader to at least keep on her good side.>>

"I wanted to talk to Fire types. I had two at the time... or Poison." Lex replied, considering his team. "My Crobat, I had her the longest and I really wanted to be able to talk to her."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:24 pm
<< Hrm. Well. Leader in name only, I can assure you. I may be under 'Clancy's' or 'Eel's' (why are /both/ his names so ridiculous?) ownership now, but, trust me, I'll be the one running the show before very long...>> The Absol flicked her tail thoughtfully, then sat and crossed her paws, looking toward the fish.

<>
She purposefully avoided calling them 'Clancy's' goals, but it seemed like the fish hadn't caught the fact, judging by the slightly smug smile she wore, as she decided, for some reason, that Cobalt was 'sucking up' to her.

"Why the bloody 'ell would anyone wanna talk to flamin' fire types?" Clancy asked, with a frown bordering on incredulity.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:50 pm
"I own a Flareon and a Braxien," Lex said simply, as if that should explain it. "It was also a type I was considering as a primary focus." They were also usually fluffy, highly adorable,and warm.

"Thinking of training Fire and Dark types," he admitted, watching the pokemon interact and decided everyone was doing okay. "Did you want to bring out a third pokemon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:06 pm
"Blah!" Clancy declared in response to 'fire' pokémon and shook his head. "Y're a weird un, y' know? Bloody weird... Least ya got some bloody sense in likin' 'dark' types though..."
Clancy didn't appreciate fluffy, cute, or fire. He enjoyed Charizard only for the ferocious strength and dragon-like appearance... He certainly didn't like fancy foxes.

"Eh. Sure. Oo'd ya think next? Clerval or Ditty?" Two out and already he only had two left to let out; he didn't yet have a full team.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:13 pm
"I know I'm weird, I rather like being weird." Lex believed normalcy to be very overrated. "My first dark type was a Sneasel and she has grown onto me." He was rather pleased to own his dark pissy girl.

"Clerval, because Ditty is toxic," Lex decided.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:33 pm
"Mircalla. 'S my first dark type." Which revealed a couple of things about Clancy, probably; one, he remembered pokémon facts, like types, if they related to pokémon he liked, or at least his favourite fish, and two, he /knew/ Mircalla's typing. Even if, perhaps, it might have been from the training session, and Lex being able to talk to dark types, the way Clancy came out, easily, with the reference to Mircalla being 'dark', suggested he was rather familiar with the fact...

"Hey?! Whatcha mean Ditty's bloody toxic?!" Clancy was confused; if he'd known, he'd probably forgotten... Perhaps some of his problems were from repeated exposure? A valid argument if he hadn't been this way -before- he'd gotten Ditty...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:53 pm
"She trusts you a lot, you're the boss," Lex watched them and gave a small surprised noise, looking back at Clancy. "Woopers secret a toxic slime to keep themselves hydrated when out of water."

"It's rather painful to touch? At least I heard it rather painful to touch them bare handed." He had never owned that type but he had was a groomer and learning which pokemon had toxic skin was a major need to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:57 pm
"Course she does! We been together f'r bloody years now!" And yet, he wasn't a good enough trainer to guide her into being a Sharpedo yet...

He frowned upon hearing the revelations regarding Ditty and muttered something in response, probably meant just to himself, quietly.
"Oooh, that bloomin' well explains it..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:13 pm
"Did you want to keep on training or?" Lex asked looking at Clancy. Welp, that was surprising to know. How in the world did Clancy end up with a Wooper on his team and not know about the toxic slime?

"Guess we could take a break and have a wheel chair race and work again some other day? If you need to think about a few things. I could use the time to actual attempt to organize a few ideas."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:29 pm
It was probably very predictable when Clancy's face lit up and he declared, with a sly grin.
"Wheel chair race! Now /that/ I can bloomin' well thrash ya at! Unlike all this bloody critter... nonsense..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:41 pm
"Okay, everyone get out of the way," Lex called and maneuvered his wheelchair about so they had a straight course to the door. "Are you sure you can thrash me in a race?"

Glit snorted and gently pushed against Strongarm's flanks to get the other to carry her chatter else where. Mainly along the safety of the walls, and followed with Roulette.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff