Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Crack the glass [ Lex & Tambrey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:28 am
"No, but I think that is a trait most predator species have." Lex shrugged it off, "To be human is to have error. And I wouldn't be to sure about letting a pokemon into a pool met for swimming, specially if it been properly treated with chlorine. It just seems like that would be asking for a multiple of skin and respiratory issues depending on the pokemon's classification."

Mammalian would probably be okay, but gill pokemon, and fish would probably not be pleased.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:52 am
"Mhm. Other mechanisms." Tambrey agreed, thinking over the myriad of hunting techniques and jaw, or beak, types, alongside others, that aquatic predators possessed.

"Yes... That's true, but most of the pools on base tend to be specifically treated with regards to both human and pokémon physiology. Um, of course, it's not so much 'with care' as it is 'to avoid damaging any assets," Tambrey smiled ruefully- assets, of course, included both humans and pokémon too; to join was to belong to the team "but still, it's a good point. Plus there are the physiological properties of the pokémon themselves to consider... Diluted venom is still venom and such..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:24 am
"Well, depending on mouth physiology," Lex amended thoughtfully considering his Omanyte and then Milotic.

"And sand paper skin would make it rather uncomfortable to share possible close quarters with some. Not considering stingers either." He gave a small noise of thought. "Now I sort of want to know what they are using as a pool cleaner."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:57 am
"Oh, yes..." Tambrey frowned. KO probably would have known... Or maybe one of the grunts working maintenance might remember what they were told they were working with.

"Maybe it'd be worth asking one of the chemists, or, um, someone who cleans out the pools..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:36 pm
"I'll have to keep it in mind, it might be interesting to see what they are using." He hummed as the elevator dinged and wheeled out, heading towards the training rooms.

"I actually came prepared this time."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:36 pm
"... Prepared this time?" Tambrey queried the meaning as she followed a step, or perhaps that should be half a wheel-turn, behind the rolling Lex.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:01 pm
"Brought a ripe mango. Usually I bring food when I meet with them the first time... this time I managed to get my hand on fresh produce." He pulled the fruit from a pocket.

"I'm hoping he'll like it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:51 pm
Tambrey did a double take as Lex produced a ripe mango... While she considered it a good idea to bond with a pokémon over a piece of food they might enjoy, she was rather taken aback to witness the wheelchair-riding grunt produce it.

Just where had he pulled that out from? She hadn't been able to see which pocket it had come from, and she had images of him just... sitting on a mango this whole time.

"Uh... Well. That's. That's, uh, a good idea... It /seems/ like a fruit a Milotic would enjoy, I, uh, guess..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:33 pm
Lex laughed at her face."I have been tucking things in the corner... but Yoketron managed to rig the bottom with some sort of pouch to carry things about." He certainly wasn't just going to carry things in his lap.

"Sort of took it off since I didn't want to chance it tangling in the wheels." He couldn't see the bottom when he actually handled his own mobility. "But It didn't seem like a good idea to leave fruit around in a chair, so I had Yoketron attach a sort of apron on the wheelchair arms so I can store things in them."

"It didn't come from my pants... if that helps?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:47 pm
"O-oh!" Tambrey tried to follow the explanation and gave a smile and a nod. Well that did make a lot more sense than Lex incubating a mango like an egg, at least.
"Well. Detachable then?... That's good." She wouldn't put it past Rocket to charge him for modifying Team Rocket property, even if it was a useful addition...
And privately she -was- glad to hear he hadn't been carrying it in his pants on one hand, though on the other she hadn't even considered he might have been...
And now he'd put the image in her head.
Well then...

"Uh. I'm sure he'll enjoy it."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:53 pm
"Yeah, it just tied on. I think velcro would work better, but I haven't been in any shape to get some and stitch it to it, and well, by the time I feel well enough to go shopping, I doubt I will be needing the chair." Lex looked at her and gave a slight amused noise.

"Are you thinking about mangos in my pants?" He teased slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:13 pm
"Hey, uh, you brought it up..." Tambrey replied, putting her hands up in protest and defense, as much as she was admitting that she had been.
He -had- brought it up though. And it was a weird image. Somewhere between 'funny enough to laugh at' and 'too weird to laugh at'.

"Anyway..." She pointed ahead, pointing out they were nearly where they wanted to be.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:20 pm
"I know, and I don't know why, but it is this horribly brilliant and weird image." If he didn't think that he would have some rather squishy pants it might have been interesting to try just to see what it would look like to shove a mango into random pockets.

"Are we? That is good. I'm excited to see what he looks like outside of the goop in the tanks."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:45 pm
"It's... certainly one of those things." Tambrey agreed with an awkward smile, before readying her 'dex to sign into the room they were about to use.

"Oh, certainly. The tanks give a nice look at them but, um, well, they are a bit green right now." Her answer implying they weren't -always- green. "So, um, out here you'll get to see him without a bit of a green tinge on him..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:02 pm
"Mmhm," Lex wheeled forward to open up the door of the training room. "Sorry, about that. Being stuck in the chair is channeling my usual energy into more mental pursuits and it not always intelligent."

He carefully wheeled in. "I think you mentioned something about needing to be changed?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff