[PRP] Bring it on [Lex & Aulus] [ FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:04 pm
"It is really sodding terrible, and I will have to make a note to looking into move tutoring for her." Faintly he wondered how much that would cost and what his account looked like after customizing Percy.

Slipstream skittered back with the force of the arm thrust, claws setting in the floor for balance. She licked a trickle of blood and grin, pushing off and forward into a Quick Attack.

"I been considering pairing her with Grimlock or Sideways... Probably Grims. Delphox can almost match her speed." He gave Strongarm one last pet and recalled her, tucking the pokeball away.  
TawnyAngel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:11 pm
"Mmh," Aulus nodded, "and they cover a nice range of types between them too which is never bad. You might also want to consider pairing Grims with uh-" what was the name again? "-Glit is it? Your Serperior. Give them fire pledge and grass pledge, you'd have to be careful of how you used it as it traps up the field with fire but it could be useful against a large number of enemies."

Juno grunted as the Quick Attack struck her, almost sent her toppling over onto her back with her reactions and balance restricted by the paralysis. <> she called cheerfully, trying for another Arm Thrust as she recovered her balance but this time the paralysis took hold firmly and she wasn't able to follow through with the attack.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:38 pm
"There just so much of a gap between them at the moment," Lex replied, musing on the idea. Glit was a fully evolved Serperior and Grimlock had just found her feet as a Braixen. "But they certainly can use some work." Glit and Grims did not like each other.

Slipstream danced back, and grinned, taking advantage with a Feint Attack. <>

"I had been debating on pairing Glit with either Roulette my dragonair or Percy my Milotic, but they couldn't learn the pledges."  
TawnyAngel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:44 pm
Aulus shrugged. "Well you're not limited to only having one paring. That would be stupid, in fact. They should all be able to work together and compliment one another in the field, allowing for experience of course as you mentioned. Once Grims is ready though that'll be a nasty little thing to have up your sleeve." Ow, looked like Juno had seized up there. "Go on Juno, you can do it!"

<> Juno replied with a grin, and grunt of pain at the attack that struck her. <> This time her limbs obeyed her and Juno went after Slipstream with Arm Thrust again. It was repetitive, sure, but it was the best move to use right now so she was going to keep on with it!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:01 pm
"I know, might see about someone tutoring Glit first and see about getting her use to using a pledge while I work on training Grims. I been wanting to work with her about learning Lucky chant but we have a ways to go." But Lucky Chant would be worth it in the long haul.

<> Slipstream drawled and gave a grunt as the attack hit her. <> She shouted and paused, running her tongue across her mouth. <> She shook herself nodded. <>

"Slip conceded the fight to Juno," Lex added.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:10 pm
"Lucky Chant hu?" Aulus nodded. "Not really considered it for any of mine. I can see it being handy to have if you could spare a utility move slot though." He wasn't sure that there were any moves he'd want to drop in favour of it with his current set up. "And the pledges are decently strong in their own right, so that's not a bad idea," Aulus agreed. Ah, and the match was over. "Alright then Juno, come on over here, good job there."

<> Juno grinned with another stilted flex before holding a clawed hand out to Slipstream. <>

"Juno enjoyed the match, she wants to fight again when Slipstream evolves if not before," Aulus fed back to Lex.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:27 pm
"Lot of fine tuning to do but I think it would be useful," Lex admitted. "And got a lot of training to do, and still debating on going over to the tech department about my eye." Surgery if it happened would set him back again and he was just recovering enough to occasional be on his own feet.

<> Slipstream set her hand into the offer claws. <>

"Just text me, or I guess I can text you. Might be a bit busier, trying to get a job in the labs," Lex admitted and carefully pushed himself up. "Thanks for taking the time to meet me for a match."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:27 am
<> Juno grinned, <>

"Mmh, no problem," Aulus nodded in reply, "I'll let you know.... and if I were you I'd at least talk to tech about your options. If you decide none of them are for you you don't have to take them up but you might as well at least get yourself a camera fitted prosthetic made or something even if you don't want - or can't get - something integrated." There, he'd said his piece and could could do no more; it was up to Lex whether or not he did anything about it and no skin off his nose either way.

And so Lex was joining the labs was he? He hadn't been aware that the man was interested in any of the fields but then, Aulus admitted to himself, he didn't know much about Lex other than the fact that he was unbearably pretentious and or attention seekingly weird approximately 50% of the time. Not at the moment though, maybe being in a wheelchair was good for his temperament.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:55 pm
< Slipstream admitted before trotting towards her trainer, ears perked and grinned, happy if a bit bloody. <>

Lex gave a slight snort at his sneasel's choice of words and nodded. "Almost want to ask if they ever considered cloning an eye." He carefully made his way to his wheelchair and sunk down into it, giving a tiny grunt as Slipstream decided to claim his lap.

"Later then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:02 pm
<> Juno grinned.

Aulus meanwhile was frowning thoughtfully. He knew that with things like... scaffolds and stem cells you could...? Err...? And that was why he frowned rather than voicing the thoughts, he was unsure of the details and the extent of the technology, and unwilling to risk making a fool of himself in front of somebody he didn't trust. "Well that'd be a question for bio," he said instead with a shrug, "later then, sure." He'd have to google it and talk to Tambery later, she'd know. Tam seemed to know practically everything, he wished he was more like her sometimes.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:07 pm
"Till next time then." Lex made sure to recall the rest of his pokemon, letting Slipstream claim his lap and Sideways could trot pace at his wheels. He carefully maneuvered out of the training room and headed up to medical to get his pokes checked out.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff