Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Upcoming Showzz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to see Leftover Crack on April 21st at the Stick in Detroit?
  No
View Results

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:31 am
Hzza
punkarama
Hzza
the last time i saw leftover crack my girlfriend started kissing the bassist! then there were the other 4 times

You should have kissed him to.
see, im semi-intelligent, these guys are SQUATTERS, their personal hygine must be terrible, plus they're all pretty ugly anyway so probably get what they can AAAANNNNDDDD they're all on crack! if i'd kissed him my face would've probably melted!

What a shame.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:19 pm
punkarama
Hzza
punkarama
Hzza
the last time i saw leftover crack my girlfriend started kissing the bassist! then there were the other 4 times

You should have kissed him to.
see, im semi-intelligent, these guys are SQUATTERS, their personal hygine must be terrible, plus they're all pretty ugly anyway so probably get what they can AAAANNNNDDDD they're all on crack! if i'd kissed him my face would've probably melted!

What a shame.
Like I said, smelly heroin addicts.

I'm not going to touch them.

I hugged people from electric 6.
but they arent gross.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:31 pm
Besides being hit on by a really really creepy drunk guy, the show was ******** awesome. biggrin
I didn't get to meet any of them though.
But they might be coming back in October.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:51 am
That reminds me of this hudge fat guy at the dropkick murphys show who had a beer in each hand and spilled both all over me. And then proceeded to mosh and step on me and all most kill me with his other fat a** friend.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:50 am
huge tall fat people shouldnt be allowed in public places  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:27 pm
I agree fully.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:41 pm
Vexxed
Besides being hit on by a really really creepy drunk guy, the show was ******** awesome. biggrin
they're playing here soon, have to drag tommy along!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:01 pm
Hzza
Vexxed
lol

you'll have to tell me if everyone there looks retarded

they are all 15 year old
street punks
with AFI, Misfits, Ramones, And Leftover Crack patches
rofl rofl rofl  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:39 am
All the shows here are full of stupid emo ******** who stand at the side and cross their arms and act like they like the band, when really they have no clue who they are and are just there to be there. This city is over run with emo kids. crying And my old best friend looks like a boy hahaha ... my bf and his friend Scott call her herm. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:46 am
Vexxed
Hzza
Vexxed
lol

they are all 15 year old
street punks
rofl rofl rofl
AFI are totally punk though, because punk is a genre about defiance, and AFI with that 'Girls not grey' s**t, i mean wow, it's "We didn't start the fire" all over again.

I can't wait for the day emo isn't cool anymore and everyone with their s**t hair and big piercings will look in the mirror one day and be all "WHAT THE ******** AM I DOING!?"

what do you think will be next? My money's on the goth scene making something of a comeback.

I got really annoyed last night I was watching the adverts and there was an advert for Snow Patrol's new album, and the voice over said "Look out for Snow Patrols new Landmark album" or some s**t. Yeah, because I'm sure in 40 years time people will look back and say "HOLY CRAP SNOW PATROL changed music forever with that album! It sounded exactly the same as everything else realised around that time, but they where different." ******** this consumerism music bullshit.

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:10 am
I went to an AFI show once it was gross ... I went to see Autopilot Off and Poison the Well though. (they opened).  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:07 pm
Tommy the Cat
Vexxed
Hzza
Vexxed
lol

they are all 15 year old
street punks
rofl rofl rofl
AFI are totally punk though, because punk is a genre about defiance, and AFI with that 'Girls not grey' s**t, i mean wow, it's "We didn't start the fire" all over again.

I can't wait for the day emo isn't cool anymore and everyone with their s**t hair and big piercings will look in the mirror one day and be all "WHAT THE ******** AM I DOING!?"

what do you think will be next? My money's on the goth scene making something of a comeback.

I got really annoyed last night I was watching the adverts and there was an advert for Snow Patrol's new album, and the voice over said "Look out for Snow Patrols new Landmark album" or some s**t. Yeah, because I'm sure in 40 years time people will look back and say "HOLY CRAP SNOW PATROL changed music forever with that album! It sounded exactly the same as everything else realised around that time, but they where different." ******** this consumerism music bullshit.

true that  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out