Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Fast zombies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Heads?
  RUN AWAY!
  SHOOT THEM!
  Eh...?
  Cower in a corner!
View Results

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:00 pm
OfWenzel
Side Note: Eventually, you can kill them all even with Chris, and you should, though that might be replacing them with the Hunters, though I don't know if they take the Crimsons out when the Hunters get there.

razz

The game isn't that hard with Chris. neutral

Some Crimson Heads are removed, some are replaced with Hunters, and the rest just stay there.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:16 am
Lord Travis
OfWenzel
Side Note: Eventually, you can kill them all even with Chris, and you should, though that might be replacing them with the Hunters, though I don't know if they take the Crimsons out when the Hunters get there.

razz

The game isn't that hard with Chris. neutral

Some Crimson Heads are removed, some are replaced with Hunters, and the rest just stay there.
But whether you kill them or not doean't reflect the presence of Hunters at all.  

Biohazard EXTREME

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:22 am
Does anybody else think that it can also be Equally Scary if you kill all the Zombies, Cromsons, and Hunters, since you run all around the Mansion, with that Music, and then it is Silent other than that, Dripping Water, and Creaking Doors?

Then if any other sound is Made, or you encounter a Random Enemy, or Forget there was some Enemy there, or it Updates The Enemy, it is Very Scary?

Even if you know where each and every enemy is, it can still be Scary. Thats an example of how well they did the Remake.

razz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:36 pm
OfWenzel
Does anybody else think that it can also be Equally Scary if you kill all the Zombies, Cromsons, and Hunters, since you run all around the Mansion, with that Music, and then it is Silent other than that, Dripping Water, and Creaking Doors?

Then if any other sound is Made, or you encounter a Random Enemy, or Forget there was some Enemy there, or it Updates The Enemy, it is Very Scary?

Even if you know where each and every enemy is, it can still be Scary. Thats an example of how well they did the Remake.

razz

I actually don't find the game scary at all. I've been able to remember where each and every enemy is. I've also been able to remember where they are positioned in rooms and how to get around them without wasting ammo. It's really not a hard game at all, unless you play it with Invisible Enemies, or Real Survivor mode.  

Lord Travis

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But whether you kill them or not doean't reflect the presence of Hunters at all.

That's true.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:30 pm
Lord Travis
I actually don't find the game scary at all. I've been able to remember where each and every enemy is. I've also been able to remember where they are positioned in rooms and how to get around them without wasting ammo. It's really not a hard game at all, unless you play it with Invisible Enemies, or Real Survivor mode.

I found the game scary the first couple times I played through, because I didn't know it well enough, so I still was scared of the unknown, not knowing what was in the next room kinda thing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I found the game scary the first couple times I played through, because I didn't know it well enough, so I still was scared of the unknown, not knowing what was in the next room kinda thing.

The first few times through it, it can get a little scary but once you've done it so many times it just isn't scary anymore.

That's what I meant by my prior statement.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:42 pm
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME

The first few times through it, it can get a little scary but once you've done it so many times it just isn't scary anymore.

That's what I meant by my prior statement.
I still love it though. Better than RE4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I still love it though. Better than RE4.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:41 pm
Man the RE remake has the best RE game graphics ive seen. After beating RE4 about 3 times, a few of my friends and I indulged ourselves into this crazy game. I was first to get the first RE for playstation and had some knowledge but everything wasn't the same which made the game even better and those damn crimsons, wow. The lighting they used in the mansion for the remake was very detailed and made the game that much better!  

DavidOshi

Tryboth

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:09 pm
Obviously, the Crimson Heads did freak me out at first. Not only because I don't do well with dead people popping out and attacking me, but because it was the first RE game I played by myself with nobody else around.

Once getting used to them, though, they became my little killing buddies. <3

Nothing better than being in a bad mood and shooting at those annoying Crimson Heads. They are pretty easy to just run past, so it wasn't all to waste.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:34 pm
Tryboth
Obviously, the Crimson Heads did freak me out at first. Not only because I don't do well with dead people popping out and attacking me, but because it was the first RE game I played by myself with nobody else around.

Once getting used to them, though, they became my little killing buddies. <3

Nothing better than being in a bad mood and shooting at those annoying Crimson Heads. They are pretty easy to just run past, so it wasn't all to waste.

Yeah, but that's my view on Hunters now. They're my little killing buddies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Catsoup_eater

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:13 am
The first time I saw one I jumped. and then killed it with a shotgun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:19 pm
i just do the usual aim high and shoot the head with the shotgun. works for me......  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces