[Fin] A Little Fishy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:11 pm
"Heh," Taavi rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged, starting to relax a little now that Carl seemed less.... Intense. "I sold my rod when I moved here to Kodo and, um, as you saw I just landed so I haven't been able to find anywhere to hire one yet...." And he wasn't sure that he would even if he spotted a booth, he couldn't really justify throwing money away like that at the moment. "I am more for the sky myself though," he continued, following Carl's gaze to Valour. "I've been flying with Valour since he evolved when I was... thirteen I think? Yea, thirteen. It's a great way to travel, and you can see forever." And you left all the stress and worries of life down on the ground, at least most of the time you did.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:24 pm
"Ain't my cuppa tea." Clancy stated, with a shrug, drawing in his line without any luck once again, readying to re-cast.

"Flyin' 'bout a zillion miles up 'cross the sky... 'Avin' gurt ol' birds drop gurt bloody presents on some poor bugger's shiny car..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:31 pm
As things got much less personal Taavi started to relax a bit, but only a bit. "Well there is that, a lot of people can be... pretty careless. And thoughtless. I saw somebody's windshield smashed in the other day. Um. Valour's considerate though he doesn't, err, go on other people's things." Not unless he really meant it anyway, but Taavi didn't say that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:36 pm
"Eh? I don't buy them things are capable o' bloody consideration..." Clancy muttered suspiciously. He watched the line playing out and gave an irritated huff. "Well. Unless they know ya." He thought of Mircalla, who could, basically, do no wrong, as far as he was concerned, these days.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:41 pm
Taavi shrugged. "Well, um, I could say the same about humans. A lot of them are... well they're pretty inconsiderate if they don't know you, and especially if they're very different to you. Some are though, and some pokemon naturally are too. Others not so much of course. Um. You might be pretty amazed to observe some of the behaviour of wild pokemon. You can see as much compassion as you can among humans both within species and between."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:17 pm
"Why the 'ell would I waste m' time 'observing' wild pokémon?" Clancy raised his eyebrows to give Taavi a somewhat incredulous look, as though it was the most ridiculous thing he'd ever heard.
"I ain't no bloody kind o' 'ippy! Any'ow... Y'r bloody right 'bout 'umans, I s'pose."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:26 pm
Oh, so it was like that? He wasn't surprised somehow. Seen as getting this guy angry seemed like a bad idea however all Taavi said was; "Well, nevermind then." Could he... maybe leave now? "So.... I should probably go now? Um. Cook my lunch and everything...." He didn't move right away though, something kept him rooted to the spot waiting to be told that the encounter was over and it was safe for him to leave without worrying about having abuse hurled after him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:33 pm
"Oh?" Clancy's left eyebrow ticked up, even as he was, one last pass, drawing in his bait.
"Said summat to offend ya 'ave I? One o' them 'save the earth' lot are ya?" Still, he waved his right hand, taking it from his rod, dismissively.
"Go on then! Git off wi' ya, bloody get and leave us in peace... Bloody 'ippies comin' down and scarin' off the ruddy fish with their gurt flamin' Speagles..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:40 pm
Okay, so, some mild abuse but it didn't seem like any was actually going to be screamed at him. "You didn't offend me, I- I'm just hungry," Taavi said softly; he had offended him but he wasn't going to say that.

Before Carl could change his mind Taavi turned away and clambered up onto Valour's back. "Take me home Val... well back to the apartment anyway," he murmured to the Braviary, all enthusiasm for the day out sapped from him by the unpleasant encounter. He should be preparing for his interview anyway.

Valour gave the red-haired human one last glare and launched himself into the air, quite deliberately spiralling over the water as gained height. If he were a less civilized bird he would have left a 'present' right on Carl's head.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:53 pm
"Yeah, yeah..." 'Carl', again, made a dismissive gesture, and, this time, stayed resolutely watching his line...

Until he was buffeted by the wind of Valour's take off, and noticed the very... present shadow over his fishing spot.
Great. All of that... He was going to have to choose a new spot.

"I 'ate bloody bird-ridin' 'ippies..." Clancy muttered to himself.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out