Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[Fin] The customer is always right! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:19 pm
"Oh... Yeah they're good! Are you going to take them home with you?"

Ahh.... Had she just said 'go get food'? He was pretty sure she had, the gesture seemed to indicate that anyway. Taavi had been about to go and do that when his gaze then caught on the Spinarak in the popcorn bowl. He blinked. "Um.... Who's this Hen?" Was it hers? He didn't remember her telling him about a Spinarak.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:21 pm
Henrietta swallowed and blinked at Taavi, shrugging.
"Home would be kinda far! I'm from Johto!" She grinned, before following his gaze and answering the other question.
"Ooh right! I haven't decided on a name yet! Or actually gotten him a ball! He's the prize that came with the soda! You didn't tell me this place did prizes! I nearly poured soda on him but I saw him in my cup!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:24 pm
"What?" What? Taavi stared at the Spinarak and then at Hen. "Um we... we don't do prizes. I expect its with somebody else eating here...." He hadn't seen it with anyone else and he usually noticed when people came in with pokemon, he'd certainly have noticed a pink Spinarak. "Or.... Did you just wander in here?" This was directed to the Spinarak itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:32 pm
"Oh? But he was in my drink cup! You sure you don't do pokémon prizes?! Cuz this pokémon is really cool! He's super pink!" Henrietta was still pretty happy about the whole thing... and not exactly quiet about the fact that she'd found a bug pokémon in the cup she was going to use for her drink...

The Spinarak seemed to be intent on exploring the 'popcorn', experimenting with trying to web a piece up.
At Taavi's question, he unhelpfully waved a leg toward her drink; she'd found him there.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:45 pm
Okay he took it back, he really regretted her being here now, he was going to get into trouble for this somehow he could just feel it! "W-well I promise you it wasn't in the cup when I brought it out of the kitchen," Taavi managed, swallowing and glancing around to see if anyone was looking at them. A few people were. "I... guess it must have been over by the soda fountains? I- I'll just go check there's no more over there." Feeling slightly, okay more than slightly panicky Taavi hurried over to the drinks dispensers. No rogue pokemon here, just some people getting drinks. Before anyone could grab him and ask questions or something he hurried back over to Hen.

"I... I don't know where he can have come from but we'll look into it. Um. But if he's not already coded to a pokeball then you're welcome to take him with you! Um. I promise you we really don't do prizes. Maybe he got in through the vents? Or on somebody's bag or something. Ah." Was there a procedure for 'random pokemon in customer's cup'? Not that this customer minded but some of the others were eyeing him, Arceus why did so many people have to be staring at him?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:02 pm
"Oh! Huh! Well, it's cool! He's really cool isn't he? Look how pink he is!" She'd scooped up the Spinarak, who didn't seem to mind as she'd also scooped up the bit of food he'd been interested in, and thrust him toward Taavi to have a look, with a big grin on her face.
"That's so odd but so cool! Shall I see if he'll go in a ball? I already got six on me, so he'll get transferred away..." She seemed a bit indecisive at that; catching the bug type would send him into her storage, where he might be picked up by her Grandma if she was paying attention, or if not she'd have to wait until she got to a pokécenter to get her new friend back out...
"Ooh! Do you do doggy bags?! That way if I catch him, he won't miss out because he can have stuff later!"
Henrietta was far more concerned about the little spider being happy than about the situation, apparently.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:07 pm
"Um, yes we do doggy bags," Taavi confirmed, resisting the powerful urge to run and hide in the back room where people wouldn't be focusing on him. "I... I can go get you one now if you want?" Along with the food he'd been going to have himself though right now he really didn't fancy the idea of sitting down to eat it here, not not he'd been noticed as more than... than... than a mobile food dispensing robot or whatever these people saw when they looked at a server. Maybe he'd just get some food to take back to the apartment... but he had wanted to talk to Hen for a while, or just be in her company even and his apartment was a depressing place. People would lose interest soon enough and then he could eat in peace, probably.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:27 pm
"Cool! I'll try a ball then!" Henrietta sounded /even/ more excited, and was much happier about attempting a capture.
"Yes please! Then we can eat right?! You're not working now?!" The girl was happy, and pleased to be about to sit with a friend. Technically she'd already been eating, though, of course.

A moment later she was trying a ball... And was pleased when it shrank and transferred it's occupant into the PC system.
"Awsome!" So. It had been 'wild' after all. Henrietta was totally going to leave a -really- good review on an app for this place; you could find bugs here!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:36 pm
Taavi relaxed slightly when she caught the bug, no more problem right? "Um, yeah," he nodded, "I'll just go take my apron off and grab my food okay?"

Before anything else could happen he hurried away through into the back room, took off his apron and shoved it into his bag. With that done he headed to the kitchen to investigate whether or not there was anything to be had in the send backs. Happily there was a cheeseburger there with fries, according to the card with it, it had been sent back from Sarah's section for having the wrong sort of cheese. Okay then. He took the plate and noted it with the manage to be taken off his pay for the week and then headed back out to find Hen, all in less than two minutes since he'd left her.

"Hey," he smiled as he approached and sat down, "um, now I can be Taavi again. Is your food good?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:58 pm
No more problem!
As soon as Taavi sat down, Gummy, having eaten his steak, started to move toward him.

"Yay! Hello Not-Mark! Aww, wait, does that mean I don't have my stage name now either? Cuz my stage name is pretty awesome!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:08 pm
Taavi grinned as he took the top off his burger and proceeded to pour over the pot of Tabasco sauce he'd brought out for himself, keeping half an eye on Gummy's progress towards him as he did so. "Well I can call you Amethyst if you want!" he replied, placing the top back on the burger and picking it up for a bite. After a long day on his feet it tasted absolutely divine and as it had been sitting in the kitchen for a little while it wasn't so hot that he couldn't eat it at speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:12 pm
After a good few moments, and nearly climbing right onto Tavi's plate, Gummy stopped. In fact, it looked like everything about him had stopped. He was breathing as usual but his stare was blank and he was motionless. Henrietta didn't find it unusual at all as, after all, it really wasn't for Gummy.

"Cool! I won't call you Mark though! That's kinda boring! You could totally be 'Power Ranger' though! Cuz you were a ranger, see!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:25 pm
"Ah.... Are you still hungry Gummy?" Taavi asked, looking down at the odd little water type for a moment before Hen drew his attention once again. "Umm, I'd rather just be Taavi if that's okay," he said with a brief flash of a smile. "It ah, I like my name and I don't really think I could be a 'power' anything anyway. Except maybe walker, or eater, but neither of those are very good names." He then took another big bite of the burger, trying not to get any of the sauce down his face because that would be really embarrassing. It was one thing at home or just around friends but in public and with somebody he didn't really know yet it would be awful.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:32 pm
A trickle of water leaked from each side of Gummy's mouth. He gave no other response, and, apparently, Henrietta didn't think to 'translate'.

"Taavi's a cool name!" She agreed, but persisted "But I bet you could totally be a power ranger! Power eater sounds kinda cool too! What's a power walker? OH! Is it like those virtual pets?!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:46 pm
Negh. Taavi moved his plate out of range of the dribbling water and reached for some paper napkins - those that had not been turned into things - to clean it up, he wasn't going to leave it for Gary to do. "Um, what?" Taavi blinked. "Oh! Oh, no, those are pokéwalkers. Power walking is uh... like walking fast. Um, suburban white mom sort of exercise with little hand weights and expensive designer clothing in purple and pink."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff