Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:21 pm
"Mhhm... I, um, may have... hugged it. Sort of. And told it I loved it." Tambrey admitted. "When I first moved in... It is nice to have the option." Really nice. Even with plastic prehistoric pokémon figures and pokémon chew and bath toys to clear out on occasion, it was still nice to have the option.

"Maybe we can train? She could do with experiencing other people and their teams... Um, all of mine could in fact. I've been working on things like that with them. They're all used to Aulus and his pokémon, of course, but recently I've done a little training with Lex- um, Neph in particularly, actually, there..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:37 pm
"Oh, sure," KO nodded, "I'm sure all of mine would benefit as well, I'm working on training some of them with new moves after the feedback I got from elite Claire. I'm sure we can schedule some time when it fits into both of our work diaries to head to the training rooms.... And I don't blame you, sometimes you just can't beat a nice long soak." Some music too, yes, and maybe a little bowl of olives? Mmmmmh.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:48 pm
"Oh? Feedback? Um. I did a fair bit of training to update move lists and, uh, get mine working closer together recently..." While she wasn't taking any real breaks or getting actual 'down time'... When KO had been 'dead'... "But, yes, um. As long as I'm not going to take you away from anything else important, that'd be good." She gave a nod with a grin; a good soak was often much needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:23 am
"Mmmh," KO nodded, "I thought seen as it was my first proper mission for the glorious TR I ought to find out how our illustrious superiors felt I'd fared... Of course there was nothing Claire could say about the time we were separated from her," he shrugged, "but she brought to my attention the fact that very few of my pokemon had multi target moves. I suppose I need to work on better teamwork as well, we were hardly seamless down there." Duke knew what he was doing and he trusted the Raichu implicitly but the others?... Eh, well, they'd get there perhaps.

As the came up to the training floor KO scanned the nearest display screen to see which room might be free. "This one be alright?" he asked of Tam, indicating a standard room - no frills - that was empty for the next hour.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:28 pm
"Oh, That's a good idea. Hm. Well. I suspect she's aware, even without physically being there that some of us did rather better than others..." Tambrey frowned slightly; some of the grunts they had were... odd.

"I think teamwork is, um, one of those things that everyone /always/ needs to work on. Without, uh, the ability to just... read each others' minds, there's always going to be a snag somewhere, and, um, moreso the more personalities are present..."

"Hm? Oh, this'll be fine. I'll log it in use, and input the room number into the documentation."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:40 pm
"Yes, I would assume so," KO agreed. He certainly hoped so because some people had been complete imbeciles while others had apparently though they were on vacation and not contributed a whole lot to proceedings.

"And an ongoing struggle then," he continued with a wry smile and a small shake of his head. "Being able to understand pokemon is a big help though... you just have to hope you can understand at least some of your own. That's one reason I wanted Imperator." As he spoke he headed along the hall to the room they'd selected, stepped inside and held the door for Tambery. The inside of the room reminded him of a scaled up version of the place he'd woken up, stick a bed and some equipment in the corner and you'd be there.

"So, any set up you need to do?" KO asked, taking Imperator's pokeball back off his belt and twirling it lightly. "You'll be able to understand him too of course so that's an advantage."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:51 pm
"Aah... The fairy typing..." Tambrey realized as KO said it, reminding her, as well, of the strange circumstances behind his type change.
"A good idea. Oh!" She blinked; for a moment she'd forgotten she could understand psychic types, and, of course, Ralts was... "I suppose I, uh, will. That's really useful. Um. No, any set up I can do from here." She held up her tablet. "Sometimes I, uh, have Ella or Franklin out in case of... interesting temperaments. I have Ella's ball on me, but, uh, if you're comfortable dealing with any issue if it occurs, I'll keep her in for now unless she's needed."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:20 pm
"I think we should be okay with a fresh Ralts," KO replied with a nod. "I can see how it would be a good idea for larger more powerful pokemon though." He'd read up on Ralts, it was one of the most pathetic things in existence. Like so many pathetic pokemon however if you trained it up it evolved into far more useful forms.

"Alright then, let's begin." KO pressed the button on the front of the pokeball to release its occupant.

The Ralts appeared a few feet away and stood quite still for a moment before starting to breathe and - though it had no visible eyes - turning its head from side to side and appearing to study its surroundings.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:27 pm
Tambrey gave a nod; she was in agreement there probably wouldn't be an issue, but if Neph's time as a Spinarak had taught her anything, sometimes pokémon could surprise you...

"Recording!" She notified, brightly, as KO pressed the button, finding the ball, and then the pokémon on the screen.
She kept quiet once the Ralts had properly appeared; she thought it better when the intended trainer was the first to directly speak to them once they were truly awake.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:47 pm
...Was it supposed to do something? Was he supposed to do something? KO shrugged internally. "Hello? Do you understand me?"

The small white and green creature raised its head to regard KO thoughtfully. <>

"I'm Kirk," KO replied with a gesture to himself, "and this is Tambery. Your name is Imperator, you were created to work with me."

<> the Ralts echoed, its voice oddly deep for such a small creature. <>

"A friend, and colleague," KO gestured to the Agent. "She's also recording this to make sure everything's normal with you."

<> The Ralts raised its hands and seemed to study them, turning them this way and that and making a thoughtful noise.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:54 pm
Tambrey gave a thumbs-up with her left hand, before tapping something, and then typing something, on her screen.
She smiled, but did say anything, at least yet; she'd wait to say hello in a moment, or speak if she were addressed by either of them.
Technically that wasn't a rule, or even something she really imposed upon herself; simply habit- she was far more interested in reactions and interaction, and of course, general behaviour, of the pokémon, and trainer than she was in how they reacted to her. At least, at first, of course; reactions to herself and others were important after she'd seen trainer and pokémon interact and bond.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:49 pm
"Right." KO walked closer to the Ralts and, after a moment of thought, sat down on the floor next to it. He wasn't used to think of pokemon other than Duke as people but it was hard not to with the ones who could talk to you. "So.... How do you feel?"

<> Imperator replied, stepping closer to KO and reaching up to touch his face. <>

"Oh, you know about that?" KO cocked his head curiously. "Humans don't work the same way as pokemon, we're naturally very varied. Our hair and eyes can come in almost any colour and our skin can be very pale like Tambery's, all the way through to a very dark brown."

<> Imperator turned to look up at Tambery. <>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:54 pm
Hm. Surprisingly mature; very... aware, very conscious of things. Knowledgeable considering his age...
Tambrey tapped a few options, furrowing her brow and pondering something for a few moments.

"Oh!" She blinked at being addressed, and smiled at the little pokémon, tilting the tablet for him to see.
"This is a tablet. Um. It's electronic. I'm using it to take notes about, well, um, you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:58 am
<> Imperator nodded sagely though how much he understood about 'notes' was probably up for debate other than that these ones were about him. <>

KO gestured around. "We're in a training room where pokemon learn to become stronger. That's within our base, which is home." Seemed like a smart little thing at least? That was a good start, so long as it was obedient too that was.

Imperator looked back over at KO. <>

KO blinked; that was a question he didn't know the answer to actually. There seemed to be endless grunts, a few trainees and Agents at any one time, and a scattering of Elites. Oh and the occasional Exec drifting through but you didn't see them often. "Ah... quite a lot?" he hazarded with a glance up at Tambery. "It's a big complex, must be... a couple of hundred? There are a lot of rooms but I don't think all are occupied, or occupied to capacity all of the time. Oh and that's only the humans, most of us have six or more pokemon."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:45 pm
Tambrey had no real idea of how many people were on base at any given time.
She smiled sheepishly and just nodded in agreement with KO's answers.

She felt, however, she'd chip in when he mentioned pokémon, though.
"Mmhm. I have six here." She gestured at her pokéballs.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff