Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Garden OOC:Photoshoot owo
Inventory

Ramona could tell Iris was reluctant to bring out her pokemon, but watched the girl pull out her pokeball and released a Ducklett. It was quite cute and fit the girl well. She couldn't help but laugh when she talked about it using water gun,“Oh wonderful it just wants to have fun!” She turned the camera on the tripod and snapped a quick picture of the little duck pokemon. When she asked her pokemon to go and play she was happy to watch the little pokemon go off into the flowers like they always love to play there. She turned her camera back towards the flower field and snapped a few photos of the two playing, they looked so happy. She motioned Iris over to her and showed her the few shots she had already taken. The image of Flabebe with the roses was her favorite, then the image of Ducklett shortly after coming out of the pokeball,“Your pokemon are incredibly cute they'd make great models," She blinked surprised by the Ducklett's sneeze. Again it was cute but it sent Ramona back to her camera, waiting for the right shot. The moment Ling used Water Sport Ramona snapped a single photo and looked up, astounded. She then glanced at Iris. The way the wind was hitting her hair, it gave her an idea. She poked Iris in the arm and asked,'Iris could you get into the shot for me?"

She started to re-adjust the camera settings as well then added,"Oh and could you also have Ling do that Water Sport again?"She looked up at the girl before she confused her too much,"This shot, it's amazing. To me it almost resembles a performance. Cooridnators usually use their pokemon for this type of thing. You don't have to of course but I'd like to get a shot with you with them this time. The scene needs their trainer as well." She looked to Xatu,"Xatu for this plan I'll need you to use Psychic when I give the signal."

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:18 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Garden Company Iris, Ramona

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Ordell Campus was much larger than she'd initially thought. She found herself having to stop at the large 'You are here' maps to figure out where she wanted to go. When she'd paused at one, she'd noticed an area marked 'Garden'. She remembered that her own mansion back in Olivine Town had one of the most renowned outdoor spaces known to Johto. Smiling briefly at the memory of rose scented air and gentle flowing fountains, Faye decided to investigate this so called 'Garden' and see if it was even half worth her time. But before she headed to the outdoor space, she detoured towards the Charizard Dormitories. She was mildly disappointed when she found all her belongings set down neatly in her room with nothing out of place. It would have been nice to have raised hell on the Superintendent about his inadequate staff, but she was sure she'd find something to complain about. She selected one of her personal favorite outfits to wear.

Once she'd changed her clothes, Faye headed back out with the Garden in mind. Amirah was still locked in her Pokeball and unless she had a reason, that was where the Eevee would stay for now. She wasn't in the mood to deal with her failure of a Pokémon at the moment. Finding her way down the cobblestone pathway, Faye emerged in the fragrance flowered paradise. But the spoiled rich girl looked around the beautiful Garden with a distasteful look. As she'd suspected, it was pitiful compared to her hometown's award winning terrarium's. Sniffing in haughtiness, Faye none the less, wandered through the Garden. The flowers were in full bloom and she spotted a few Pokémon frolicking in the greenery. Including a familiar looking tiny Pokémon clinging to a floating flower. Recognizing Bebe, Faye turned her head and looked for Iris.

Spotting the mint haired girl, Faye felt a smile start to form on her lips for the first time in a while. She was feeling like chatting with some of the people she had met and hadn't run into Ava at the dorms. Maybe Iris was up for some mindless conversation. Faye could defiantly use the distraction. Raising her hair, she waved to Iris as she walked towards her, before noticing that the Flygon girl wasn't alone. An older adult with rose colored hair seemed to be taking pictures in the Garden. Curious, Faye walked up to the pair and asked without any qualms, "Hey Iris...what are you doing?" Glancing over at the adult, Faye figured she should probably show some respect. So despite her desire to ignore or turn her back to Ramona, Faye strained a smile onto her lips and nodded to the History Teacher,"Afternoon Kennari (Teacher),Faye Valeri Rhoades. I'm a new student here. I don't believe I've been in one of your classes. Or our you a groundkeeper here?" Faye figured she might as well get to know who's who if she was stuck here for a spell.

User Image
Attire Favorite Causal Wear
Mood Annoyed/Mildly Curious
Word Count 599
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris watched as her pokemon played. This was the first time her Pokemon were playing with each other. It made bubbles in Iris' chest as she looked at the way Ling would flap her wings to get air or how Bebe would have a trail of pollen behind her. Iris dubbed it Bebe's happy pollen. Iris was called over by Ramona as the motioned to her. Iris shimmied her way over to the photographer. Iris gasped in surprised at how the pictures looked. It was like she was seeing her Pokémon in a way she hasn't seen them before.

"Oh wow...." Iris said in awe of the photos. "Those are my Pokémon... My Pokemon looks like this.... Wow" Iris blushed when Ramona said that her Pokemon were cute and that they would make good models. Her pokemon!? She started to imagine them in a coordination setting like during class. The thought ended prematurely as the teacher poked her shoulder. Her eyes widen when she was asked to get into the shot of the photo. "Me in the photo?

Before Iris asked further, Ramona explained her reasoning. Again, her face went pink as Ramona brought up coordination. "I'm taking that class now with Ms. Ezra. I wanna do it but I wanna include Bebe as well I want to show you this new move she learned too!

Iris approached her Pokémon. "Hey let's take a picture and make it look like how. Ms. Ezra looks when she performs. Bebe you can use Fairy Wind but too strong and Ling use Water Sport."

Bebe nodded her head as Long tilted hers but agreed to it. Iris stared to grin. "Let's do this."

Iris turned around when she heard someone calling her name. She noticed Faye and smiled. With her arm extended to wave and greet Faye, Iris smiled at the girl. As she did that, Ling started to use her Water Sport. At the same time, Bebe twirled around Iris and Ling with the fairy wind's pink pollen trailing behind the Pokémon.

Hi! she started to say until she felt the wind from the Flabebe's move as her hair bangs got caught in the wknd as her hands were at side as she looked up surprised at how the move looked.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 7
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: Hoodie
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image

Inventory

It was nice to see the girl smile, she almost excited to perform with her pokemon. She seemed a little bit in awe as she looked at the photographs,“Yes and they're wonderful. With more training and style they could become even better.” She blinked a few times when Iris re-iterated her question about being in the photo. Raised her hands in the air then clasped them together and brought them close to her chest,“Of course! Coordinators show their bond with their pokemon in their performances. Having you with them is only right," Iris then revealed she is in the cooridnation class. Ramona grinned, “No wonder you're a famous coordinator in the making! Now get in there hun!" She didn't mean to sound so pushy but she was getting excited to see what Iris would come up with for a routine. She prepped her camera a Iris took her spot with the pokemon. She decided to go ahead and snap a quick photo of them getting ready for the heck of it. She bent into the camera and gave a thumbs up without looking away, “Okay we're set now!" She spoke one more time when Iris talked about making it look like how her instructor did so, “Remember Iris make your pokemon shine." She kept quiet again and was prepared to click the button. Behind her Xatu turned his head and saw a girl student walking over to them. He didn't do anything to alert them of the presence- he just stood there and turned back to watch the girl and her pokemon. The sudden sound of someone's voice caught Iris off-guard as her Flabebe did a beautiful fairy wind. Ramona caught the moment any way and turned to see who was there. It was another student and by her behavior was possibly one of Iris's friends. She didn't promise to let her go if friends showed up. The girl then approached her and introduced herself very gracefully. Ramona nodded and reciprocated the greeting, “Why hello there Miss Faye-!," She was frozen in shock from the girl asking if she was groundskeeper or a teacher. Usually people would take insult to that, but a her lips curled into a large grin and soon Ramona burst into laughter, “Bahahahahaha! Oh no no dear haha!" She rose up from the her knelt down position and shook the girl's hand, still remnant giggling, "No dear I'm Ramona Floros, the history teacher. I'm doing a little photoshoot here today and Iris was so kind as to volunteer and perform with her pokemon." The girl sure was blunt, she didn't know she was a teacher and didn't assume anything either, hopefully she won't call anyone else a groundskeeper, “Would you like to join us?"

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:38 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye had paused as the pink haired Teacher ducked down behind the camera and pointed it towards Iris. Far be it for her to interfere in a potential piece of artwork. Her inner creativeness was piqued by the idea of a photo shoot and she looked on as Iris's new Ducklett and her Flabebe seemed to work together to create a wonderful scene of water and colored air. It was beautiful. Faye grinned as she watched the display, it looked a lot like the Coordination that Miss Erza had been talking about earlier. The Rhoades girl couldn't help but clap her hands towards the Flygon girl, "That was lovely Iris! Very beautiful. Did you practise that with your Pokémon at all?" Faye was honestly interested in what Iris had just done. She didn't think Amirah could do anything like what Bebe had just done, but it was hard to say. The Breeder that dropped off the Eevee had said she could learn a variety of different tricks.

Turning towards the now identified History Teacher, Faye managed to smile a bit. She didn't offer an apologise for mistaking her as a normal employee. Really, if the Teacher's at the school wanted to be properly identified, they should be wearing uniforms like any high class private school would require. But fortunately, Miss Floros didn't seem to take offense. If fact, she actually laughed over the mistake. Which was good, Faye didn't feel like getting detention on her first day at the school. Straightening, Faye gave a small, polite bow to Ramona before speaking, "Its very nice to meet you Miss Floros." When Ramona offered to include her in the photo-shoot, Faye grinned broadly and nodded eagerly. No way was she going to turn down a chance to get her face displayed for everyone to see, "I would love to pose for you photo-shoot Miss Floros. May I ask where this pictures are going to be put up? Are you taking some pictures for the yearbook, or something else? Personal interest perhaps? I've never done much with a camera myself, I prefer oil paints and water-colors. They tend to offer a larger variety."

Walking over to Iris, Faye stood beside the minty haired girl and grinned, feeling much lighter now. Nudging Iris, Faye commented in a playful tone, "Looks like you clean up very nice Iris. I was starting to think that you had dirt chasing after you." Faye gave a little giggle and an actual genuine smile after her comment to show it was meant to be a joke and not to take it seriously. Looking back at Ramona, Faye tilted her head a bit, "Soooo, what would you like me to do Miss Floros? Do I pose a certain way or just smile? Maybe Iris and me should do something together? Faye waited excitedly for the Teacher response. This was actually starting to sound like a lot of fun.

User Image
Mood Excited/Playful/Curious
Word Count 488
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 5

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:56 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

As much as Iris wanted to formally greet the girl, she was still doing a photo.And from what she could from her mom's job, Iris wasn't suppose to move until the photographer was satisfied or angled her differently. She had blushed when Ramona said that she was a famous coordinator in the making. No way....not her...but..Here she was trying to put together a picture using her pokemon's moves...wasn't that a piece of coordination? Could she pull it off in actually contest with her pokemon.

It seemed that Faye's sudden appearance took the teacher and her pokemon by surprise. However, like a professional, she was able to get the photo of Iris nonetheless. Iris smiled as she looked at her pokemon. "That was awesome Bebe and Ling. Wait til we do that in class." Her pokemon responded positively to the statement as Ling walked over to Ramona and Xatu. She looked interested in the camera and its lens as she stared into the lens to see her own reflection.

Iris gasped in surprise when Faye asked Ramona if she was a 'Kennari' -Iris was confused by the word but guess it meant teacher when she mentioned classes- or a groundskeeper. Iris wondered how the teacher would react to it. Would she get mad at the assumption. Iris was getting ready to cool down an impending problem when the woman just laughed it off. She laughed and introduced herself as the history teacher and what she was doing here with Iris. "Yea, she's my teacher and a really cool photographer."

Iris was waving again when Ramona offered Faye a chance to take pictures as well. Immediately Faye said yes and asked where the pictures would be placed. That got Iris realizing that her picture could be somewhere visible to others as well. Heat started to boil up to Iris' face as Faye made her way to her. Faye was grinning which was a new expression for the girl as Iris was nudged by Faye.

"Oh thanks...." Iris responded to Faye's comment about how she 'cleaned up very nice'. The green hair rubbed the back of her head. "I had time to dried off and changed into something that wasn't hit with a water gun blast." Iris' face started to pink from how Faye giggled and smile. It was rather infectious as Iris did it too. Faye then went to ask Ramona how she was the blonde to be posted.

"Hey, I can take a picture with your Eevee pretty please?"
Iris asked. "Oh or we all can take pictures with our pokemon. Or even just the pokemon too. I wanna see Amirah play with Bebe and Ling. I bet it would look great on camera."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox
Erkowan

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image

Inventory

As the girl bowed in greeting Ramona bowed her head as well,“It's pleasure to meet you Faye.” This girl certainly had an air of elegance around her. She was obviously to come from a prominent family. Seeing her compared to Iris they were very different people, but it was nice to see friends together. As the girl complimented Iris on her performance Ramona nodded in agreement, “Yes it was lovely. I'm surprised this is your first try at a performance.” She didn't fully know the extent of what Iris has learned about coordination, but she could tell she had a talent for it. She hasn't casually met Lilith, just the time at the opening ceremony and a few passing's in the hall- actually sometimes she didn't recognize her due to her wearing different colored wigs and and styles almost every day. Maybe she could asked to take some photos of her performances some time. While Faye agreed to wanting to be in some photos as well she started to ask many specifics about them. Ramona worked on her camera settings while she answered, “Well right now I'm focusing on trainer and pokemon. Now since you're at Ordell I assume you have a pokemon?" When asked what the photos were for Ramona contemplated for a moment before answering,“Well besides increasing my own personal portfolio I've been taking photographs to use for Ordell's image. Like advertisements and brochures and anything similar. Through these photos I want to show what kind of place Ordell Academy is. A place where young minds like youselves come to learn to be one with your pokemon and dream of aspirations for the future." She then turned the camera for them to see the shot she had taken of Iris with Ling and Bebe. Iris between happy and cheerful with the two pokemon encircling her with shimmering water and fairy wind. The natural light of the outside and the beauty of the garden only enhanced the scene even more.“A picture is worth 1000 words and so much more than that as well." She hadn't realized til she finished talking that she was speaking so passionately, but she didn't care. Photography has been a long time passion of Ramona's and she wasn't afraid to share it, especially with doe-eyed students who were working towards their own dreams.

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:55 pm

When asked if Amirah could be held by Iris, Faye hesitanted momentarily, thinking before answering, "Amirah? You want her in the picture? Well...I suppose that's alright. Though I have to warn you, she's been a bit of a brat lately." The fact that her Eevee might be misbehaving because of Faye treatment towards her never even occurred to her. But then again, neither did the idea of becoming friends with her Pokémon. But Faye was still excited about the idea of being involved in the photo-shoot, especially when Miss Floros said that some of the pictures might be advertised on brochures or advertisements. Faye was not one to pass up a potential opportunity for fame, and even at her young age, she knew such thing had to being in small steps.

Faye inflated Amirah's Pokeball and smiled brightly at Iris, becoming much more friendly in the light-hearted atmosphere. She laughed a bit at Iris comment on her clean clothes, "A Water Gun blast? What's that, some kind of summer activity?" Faye honestly didn't realise that her comment made her sound more naïve and ignorant to Pokémon that she intended. But truthfully, Faye knew very little about Pokémon in general. She knew the basic's, Type classing, a bit about evolution, the names of a few famous Coordinators or Trainers, but attack sets? Names of common Pokémon? One might as well be speaking a long forgotten language as far as Faye was concerned. But she did release Amirah after the expectant look Iris sent her way, even though she wasn't' feeling must like socializing with her Pokémon.

The red beam of energy faded leaving a healthy looking Eevee sitting in the Garden. Amirah had certainly been well patched up by the Nurse's Office. But she looked around and upon spotting her Trainer, the little fox turned her head away haughtily and ignored Faye. Which didn't sit too well with Faye. Huffing, the blond walked over to her Starter Pokémon and proceeded to pick up the Normal Type. Amirah didn't take too kindly to this and started to struggled violently, squeaking unhappily before kicking off from Faye and bounding away to join with Bebe and Ling. Chirping in her unknown language, she huffed to the two Pokémon, "Eee-wee-Eee-Eee." (My Trainer's being stupid and mean. Let's play for a while, I don't want to be around her right now.) The young Flabebe and Ducklett seemed to understand her plight and soon the three Pokémon were rolling about and playing happily in the floral wonderland.

Faye merely crossed her arms in annoyance and looked to Iris, "See what I mean. She's going through a phase or something. It should pass soon, but you're welcome to try and get her to warm up to you. I'm not sure what's gotten into her." That was somewhat of a lie. Faye had a pretty good idea that Amirah was still mad and upset about her yelling at her earlier, but really, the Eevee had deserved it as far as Faye was concerned. Well...maybe she hadn't, now that she'd had time to think on it, but she wasn't about to apologise in public. That might, MIGHT, be something she considered later. But her attention was diverted by Miss Floros speaking so enthusiastically about her love of photography. Deciding to ignore her disobedient Pokémon for now, Faye smiled at the rose haired adult, "That so true Miss Floros, really about any picture, be it painted or photo'd. I've always loved to look at the masterpieces Picasso and Da Vinci created and wonder what they were thinking at the time." Faye's eye's got a bit of a far away look in them as she spoke. Her inner artist was in its element, picturing the beautiful galleries she'd toured not more than a few months ago. It was lovely to meet someone who shared a similar interest, even if that someone was an adult and a future Teacher.

User Image
Mood Excited/Annoyed/Whimsical
Word Count 660
O.O.C Feel free to auto Iris or Ramona with Amirah. I don't mind.
X

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 5

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:31 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris blinked at the hesitation exhibited by Faye. Sure they had just met today but from what she had seen of the girl...hesitation wasn't one of them unless it involve admitting she was wrong. Her confusion furthered when Faye said that Amirah was being 'bratty'. Did something happen between the two of them? Or maybe Faye had her signals crossed from Amirah's. It would be no stranger to Iris concerning Bebe and Ling.

Iris watched the Pokémon play together before returning her eyes to Faye who was

She would see for herself but at the moment Iris was talking to Faye as the girl seemed confused by Iris' words. Surely Iris' English was good for not being 'first' language.

"Water Gun." Iris repeated, "You know the water move that water Pokemon use. It was the reason that I was drenched during Lunch. Iris was able to laugh it off a little more now. As she spoke, Faye let out her Eevee. But before Iris could greet the Pokémon, Iris observed as Amirah looked at Faye and then her back to her trainer. Faye not liking that picked up Eevee which caused the Pokemon to squeak and squirm out of Faye's arms.

Even Bebe and Ling watch the scene. Bebe in confusion as Ling just tilted her head in curiosity. The Pokémon was still very green to the concept of trainers. When Amirah approached her and said that she wanted to play Ling was all for it as Bebe was concerned. She didn't like Pokémon and their trainers fighting. However if the Eevee wanted to play, play she would as well. Following Ling, Bebe started to play.

Iris looked from the Pokémon playing back to Faye who was looking annoyed about her Pokémon. Faye had called it a phase and wasn't sure why the pokemon was acting the way she was. Iris was thinking when Ramona came to them. Saying the girls the picture she has taken, Iris was flabbergasted at the sight of the photo. That was her?!

Iris smiled more just as Faye said that she could take a shot at befriending Amirah. Iris was up for the challenge. Iris walked over the Pokemon as they played still. Instead of addressing them, she sat down and just watched them. Eventually the Pokemon noticed Iris and approached her. Well Ling and Bebe did. Amirah kept her distance and just watched Iris. Bebe looked at Amirah and attempted to coax her to come over. The walk over to Iris was slow as Amirah as her ears down. Was this one was going to be mean too.

"Hi Amirah." Iris said putting her hand out to touch the eevee once it was close enough. She started to rub the furry cheek softly and smiled. Once it was reached her head, Amirah felt relaxed and went into Iris' lap. Iris just continued to smile and pet Amirah. She didn't seem bratty to Iris.

"Wanna go play? Iris asked before she had three Pokémon chasing after her. Iris squealed and giggled as she ran for a bit before being 'caught' by the Pokémon.

"You got me.." she said laying on her stomach with the Pokémon on her back.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox
Erkowan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: --- II ▪Word Count: 0 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine stretched her arms lightly, as she slowly walked through the garden. Her pokemon moved along side her, and were enjoying the nice weather that presented itself. She stopped, however, when she noticed a photo shoot going on. She smiled softly, glad that people were enjoying the life around them "how nice, looks like they're having a blast" she said, before moving towards another area of the garden. She didn't want to disrupt them after all, besides she was just going on a stroll before she headed back to her place. She noticed a few grown out vines, and looked over towards her Leafeon "Leo if you please?" she asked softly, as the grass-type used cut to chop off the stray vines. She clapped her hands together happily, "great job, thank you" she exclaimed happily. Leon gave her a small content purr, before rubbing up against her leg. She laughed, before scratching behind his ear softly.

After walking a bit more through the garden, she found a relatively quiet area to sit down and rest. She motioned her pokemon to relax or even play around a bit. Her pokemon decided to relax, since they had worked hard earlier that morning. She didn't mind though, she would rather her pokemon be healthy and rested after all. Elaine then brought out some puffins, and handed some to her pokemon "Eat up, you guys deserve it after all" she chirped happily as she wanted her pokemon eat the puffins she made.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 1,065

▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Surf Aqua Tail Rain Dance Ice Beam II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Garden OOC:Hi I'm super sorry it's taken so long to post I started a new job and i slept in today for a while ^^"
Inventory

Ramona had to think about what Faye said for a moment before answering,“Well of course! I love to show the bond between pokemon and trainer. They have to work together in performances to truly make them spectacular.” It also made her wonder about Faye's bond with Amirah-why was she so hesitant? Saying she was acting like a brat was definitely a big hint at something going on, or not going on. Faye released her pokemon while Ramona turned the camera to take a first photo of the new pokemon. She was estactic to see it was a little Eevee. She beamed the little fox pokemon a smile and complimented,"Oh what an adorable Eevee. It looks very taken care of." She could tell by the sheen of her fur, the fluff of her tail and perkiness of her ears. She was taken through a loop watching Faye struggle with her. She didn't mean to stare but did as Amirah ran off to the other pokemon. She turned to Iris and they seemed to be sharing the same worried looks. She looked into her camera and shot the three pokemon playing together. Seems the Eevee was angry with Faye, but seemed plenty joyful with the other pokemon. While snapping the playfu pokemon Ramona asked over at Faye, “I'm just wondering Faye, did you and Amirah have an argument before coming here?" She stopped for a moment and actually looked the girl in the eye,“Having feelings isn't a 'phase'. Pokemon are just as emotional and sensitive as humans. That's why people become trainers in order to create everlasting bonds with each other," she rested her hand on Xatu and started to pet him,"The emotions Xatu shares with me oh he's such a big baby when he isn't being so bashful like he is now." Xatu seemed to keep his stance and not really move, he blinked twice that was something. Ramona stopped petting him and listened to Faye's opinions on what artists are thinking. She grinned and pointed to the playing pokemon with Iris,"Well now you can experience the very thoughts right here. Go on join in the fun!" Hopefully this girl would be having as much fun as Iris was having, that was the important thing. Photographs that are staged or rushed don't really get the idea of fun and spontaneous.

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

Faye pursed her lips at Iris as she explained about the Water Gun. So...Pokémon seemed to have different attacks. Of course she'd known that, she just didn't know a lot of the names of the attacks. Something to maybe look into later. Faye didn't like feeling foolish. But she tilted her head as Iris approached Amirah and to her extreme irritation, the Eevee let her pet her without a fuss. Huffing a bit as Iris and the group of Pokémon started to play, she turned her attention to Miss Floros. People were much more interesting than Pokémon anyway.

Faye felt a smile cross her lips as the History Teacher complimented her Eevee. Tossing her hair rather arrogantly, she lifted her chin a bit, "Of course Amirah is well cared for. She comes from the best breeding lines money can by. My parents personally picked her out for me before I came here." That wasn't quite the truth. It was likely her parents had only arranged for her to have the Eevee, not seen her personally, but it made her sound more important the way she said it. But her next words, asking if she'd had a disagreement with Amirah made her cease her boasting and wave a hand in the air, "No, no...we didn't have an argument. I mean...how do you even argue with a Pokémon?" Faye did tilt her head in curiosity a bit when Ramona mentioned about Pokémon having feelings. She honestly hadn't thought of that. Wait...what was she thinking? Amirah was just a pet, whatever feeling she had were just a show of instinct.

But Miss Floros spoke so fondly of her Xatu while patting it and encouraged her to go and play with Iris and the Pokémon. Faye hesitanted...not because she didn't want to play. Honestly it did look like fun. More she hesitanted because she didn't know how to play the same was Iris was. It looked...messy and random. Her idea of fun was mocking the past fashion statement, encouraging a fight between her schoolmates while she watched on or having her servants wait on her hand and foot. The rough, tumbling that Iris was doing...it just didn't look right. But she didn't want to look silly in front of one of her Teacher's, so she walked over to the dog pile currently on top of Iris.

Squatting down beside the prone Flygon girl, Faye grinned at the group of Pokémon currently sitting on her back. "Feeling better now Amirah. Looks like you've got a natural touch with Pokémon Iris. I might have a thing or two to learn from you on that." Amirah was feeling better now that she'd had time to play with the nice girl, but she was still mad at Faye. But her Trainer wasn't trying to pick her up or anything, so she just tumbled into Ling with and excited cry. Faye had to laugh a bit at the rolling Pokémon. Amirah was certainly adorable, even if she was being a bit of a brat. Faye supposed she could forgive her.

Bebe came over and hovered near the blond and the Heiress gave a smile and reached out a hand towards the Fairy Pokémon in the same way Iris had done to Amirah. Bebe seemed happy to rub against her palm and Faye had to smile. Bebe was very cute, not as cute as Amirah, but very cute none the less. As Faye reached out to introduce herself to Bebe, Amirah and Ling weren't paying attention to where they were wrestling and ended up bowling into the side of Faye, knocking her over and landing on her belly. Despite the fact the Faye had been forced to the ground, the joyful atmosphere that the Pokémon gave off made her laugh out loud. Her hair flew up in the air, her blue eyes sparkled and the setting sun gave off a beautiful glow of pinks, yellows and gold at the light started to fade. It looked to be a perfect, spontaneous caught moment.

User Image
Mood Annoyed/Curious/Joyful
Word Count 672
O.O.C
X

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 5

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:41 pm

With three Pokémon gathered around her, Faye was feeling a bit better. But as the sun started to set, she relised just how long she'd been in the Garden's. Pausing, she climbed to her feet and dusted off her outfit. IT was getting late. Turning to Iris and Miss Floros, Faye smiled happily, "Thank you for allowing me to partake in your photo-shoot Miss Floros....but I think Amirah and I should proably head for the dorms. Its almost time for bed now." Bowing quickly to the Teacher, Faye waved to Iris as she started to leave, "See you in class Iris!" Amirah, feeling a bit better and less mad at her Trainer, yipped in farewell to her Pokémon friends. While she would like to stay, she had been trained to follow her Master and if Faye was leaving, then Amirah would follow. Faye wasn't being mean right now and the Eevee was quick to forgive her Trainer. After all...they were both still very young.

[Exit to Track and Field]

User Image
Mood Annoyed/Curious/Joyful
Word Count ---
O.O.C Sorry for the sudden exit. I have another RP I'd like to get in before the day ends.
X

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Garden OOC:That's okay have a good night! This was a lot of fun ^^
Inventory

“The best breeders you say?” She wasn't surprised that the girl came from money. She could tell by the look her that she had been living in the lap of luxury her whole life, and she had no problems with it. What she did realize now, only after confused by why one would argue with a pokemon, was what the current state of her relationship with Amirah stood. Parents are know to give pokemon to their children, it's one of the most common things in this world, but the way she said it made the fact concrete that Faye only thought of Amirah as a expensive pet. She felt disheartened thinking this but she could read people pretty well, with or without a camera. Her spirit felt a little down now, but she didn't want to stop photgraphing these moments. Iris had a bright future with pokemon. While upset before she could see the girl's light spirit and the camera was showing it in the photos she had taken today. She would have to keep an eye on these girls, both so contrasting to each other yet they could be the same. Although their teacher these were things they had to learn themselves by growing up with their pokemon. She decided to smile and mention a little fun fact,"Pokemon can be quite beautiful can't they? These three have a lot of potential when they evolve, especially with Eevee." She stopped snapping photos and watched Faye hesitantly approach the group. She got to thinking that the girl was actually scared or unsure. She didn't want to be weird and feel like she was spying on the moment, but she kinda totally was...She started snapping pics again when Faye started to laugh with them. Again when Bebe greeting Faye sweetly, the scene was rather cute.
She flinched and hunkered as Faye fell over. She opened her eyes again and was shocked- they were all still laughing. She twisted around back to the camera looking through it in awe and snapping as quickly as she could. The colors, the light the atomsphere it was all there- it was the perfect moment. She stopped and her smile twinged trying to contain her excitement. Really unable to she shot up from the ground and raised her arms almost in victory.
“YES! THAT WAS PERFECT!" She looked to the girls and continued to exclaim,“Girls that was magnificent! The energy all of you produced was radiant and exactly what I was looking for! AH-!" Her knees started to crumbled and she bent back and side to side, like she was about to crash,"AH! My legs- my legs are asleep! Not again Xatu!" Xatu finally had a moment to move after so many hours. He spread his wings and his eyes glowed, then Ramona began to glow in the same manner- he was using psychic. Seems he didn't need her to say it to have him use it, maybe this happened more than once before..."Gah! Thanks...still rpoud girls...I'll be sure to give you copies of the photos I took today okay?"

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points