Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
School of myth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image
Lucian .smiles at them"Hello Angel, May I pet you?"He held his hand out.He was respecting her choice. Silos chirps smiling as he nuzzles Lucian.They were very close and Lucian knew so were angel and becca
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image
Angel could sense that Lucian wouldn't hurt her. SHe did have trust issues because of the fact she was abandoned by her parents for being Albino but knew Rebecca wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt her. So when Lucian held his hand out to her, Angel nuzzled it, her soft feathers were extremely beautiful as they shined in the sunlight.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
Lucian smiles at her as he pets her"You are so beautiful little"He smiles as he moves his hand to pets his silos.he was happy
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image
Rebecca was happy as well. She then kissed Angel's head and said "Shall we?" as she opened the door to her home. It had two bedrooms, one for her and one for Lucian and Silos. It was decorated nicely with stuff from her old home. It was modern yet it had an antique feel to it. The cottage was cozy and very nice in general.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image
Lucian smiles"thank you"He looks around then he walks in with her.He goes the unused room and put his stuff in it. Silos looks around the room to find a spot for himself. Lucian undid his spell and unpacked and put everything where he wanted to put them.He puts the bow up on the hooks for it
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image
Rebecca smiled and after a bit she came to the room and knocked saying "Lucian, what would you two like for dinner?" She then smiled as she waited for his answer.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:30 pm
User Image
Lucian blinks then he goes to the door and opens it"I can eat anything and silo like fruit and meat"He smiles then looks at silos who was relaxing
Angelic Lupine
sorry I haven't posted in a while

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image
Rebecca nodded smiling before she said "I'll get right to it." She said and went to the kitchen before she started cutting up some fruit and cooked meat for Silos and Angel while she made some breaded porkchops, with beef flavoured rice-a-roni and salad with her homemade dressing. She washed her hands before doing all this, and plating the food. "There. She then had Angel go get their new room-mates. She smiled seeing Angel fly towards their room. Angel then pecked on the door while Rebecca plated the food for them. She wasn't sure how much Lucian ate so she made enough for a couple servings each. Angel Cawed at Lucian's door saying that dinner was ready.

Mystic Moon Ampris
((Lol it's fine.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:09 am
User Image
Lucian heard angel at the door.He lets Silo rest on his shoulder as he answers the door"Thank you Angel for letting us know?Would you like to rest on my shoulder like Silos as we go to dinner? It smells really good from what I can smell"He pets silos who chirps in agreement.They liked the smell of the food better than that at the school unless he was allowed to cook his own means which was rare since students were not allowed to work in the kitchen
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image
Angel flew up onto Lucian's shoulder before she nuzzled his cheek. Being a white phoenix, she was the rarest of all creatures as the phoenix was thought to be almost extinct. Angel was lucky she was found by Rebecca and was happy with her. Rebecca let Angel come and go as she pleased which was the best thing for Angel in Rebecca's mind. Plus Angel could come back and snuggle whenever she wanted to. Rebecca had just finish placing the food on the table before she saw Angel on Lucian's shoulder, which was a first for her. "I've never seen Angel actually get close to someone else. I guess she likes you like I do." She said blushing as she said that.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image
Lucian smiles as he pets her.He walks to her"Well most like me.And I like her and you Becca" He moves to let the birds find their place. Silo moves to find a new perch
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:28 pm
User Image
Angel flew onto her normal spot by the table where they were sitting. She had her own perch but didn't mind sharing with Silos if he wanted her to. Rebecca blushed deeply and said "Thanks Lucian. I hope you like dinner. I haven't made this recipe in a while so it might need a little something." She then smiled as she started eating, hoping that he would like it.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image
Lucian smells the food then starts to eat.He closes his eyes as he eats"this is really good. I haven't had food like this since I have came to this school"He kept eating smiling. Silo was eating chirping in joy. He offers Angel some of the food.
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image
"Thank you Lucian. I'm very glad you like it." She said smiling and blushing under her fur. Angel ate the food as Silos gave it to her. "Looks like those two are hitting it off." Rebecca said smiling at them. She could tell Angel really liked Silos.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image
Lucian smiles as he watches"You are welcome Becca and they are.Silo never shares his food. He doesn't like others touching his food"He smiles as he eats.He watches silo flirting with angel
Angelic Lupine

old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces