Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Coordinator/Performance Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:01 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith yawned and stretched as she put the finishing touches on what she had planned today. She scratched her head but made sure not to overdo it as she donned blue hair with braid going down over her shoulder.

"If anime has taught me anything." she said to her. "It's only safe to wear this hairstyle when you're not the mother of the main character. Thankfully, I don't have any children so I am safe to like this." The woman chuckled to herself after telling her joke. Ceres and Anubis just looked at her. "Oh like you didn't watch it with me when I had it on."

Lillith looked at the classroom chairs and noticed Iris and Ichiro. She blinked as she noticed that they were talking to each other which was a first. Normally, they stayed in their circles. Especially Iris as she watched the girl spend less and less time in her shell. So it was refreshing to see students that didn't normally converse doing so now.

The other thing that caught her attention was there appearance. Iris looked like her hair was in works to become a nest with both student wear nature crossed over with their uniform. "Good morning Iris and Ichiro." the woman said. "Did you two have a fun morning today?" A smile graced her face waited for more students to arrive.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Hope the Kind
Alexia SeeYa
Hitsukei
Lady Niara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:51 am
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Coordination/Performance Class XXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

After pointing out the small twigs that were logged in Iris' hair, Ichiro watched as the girl's face flushed shortly after removing one of the twigs -- classic anime moment-like. Though, he noted that the slight hue in her face didn't last long when she noticed what had happened to his uniform. "Heh, you're right." He smiled back at her after she pointed out what his uniform looked like. "It really is like a Flygon uniform -- just needs a little more green." He laughed out loud before just as soon hushing himself. He still didn't exactly want to draw Mrs. Ezra's attention to them, but at them same time couldn't exactly contain his laughter at Iris' comment. He had almost entirely forgotten about getting soaked on his way to the classroom, although thankfully his uniform jacket had dried some on his way over. "At least I get to feel like I'm with Flygon for a bit." He then added while trying to compose himself a little more. In a way, it felt refreshing to be able to genuinely laugh with a fellow student he sort of knew.

Uselessly, Ichiro attempted to brush off a little more of the dirt that had dried on his sleeves as his Snivy looked on at Iris and Flabebe. The grass pokemon wasn't quiet sure what the two students found some amusing but he felt glad that Ichiro was branching out a little more by talking to someone new. Admittedly, he also found Iris' Flabebe interesting since he had never seen such a tiny pokemon before. In a why, it made his hardships with his small stature not so bad.

After asking Iris about what she had been looking up on her Pokegear, Ichiro perked up when Iris mentioned that it was a new attack that her pokemon had just learned. He had never heard of an attack called Fairy Wind, but it certainly sounded interesting. "Wow... Fairy Wind sounds like a really pretty and amazing move. That's also pretty cool that your pokemon learned a new move like that in battle. I'm kinda envious -- no offense, Snivy." He smiled at his pokemon good-naturedly before turning his attention back to Iris. Snivy meanwhile only continued to look onward from his shoulder, curiously, but otherwise un-offended. "If you don't mind, I'd love to see it if you ever get the chance to show it off." He told her, while trying to hold back his enthusiasm some. In truth, the idea of checking out a new move and seeing it in action was pretty exciting to him.

Just then, Ichiro's attention turned to the stage, along with Snivy's as heard Mrs. Ezra speak up, greeting the two of them. "Good Morning, Mrs. Ezra." He beamed, standing up momentarily to give a slight bow before just as soon sitting back down. "I can't wait to find out what you have planned for us today." Ichiro then added, confidently. His bright smile then just as soon faltered when the woman asked if him and Iris had fun during the morning. Did she notice how diselved the two where? If so, how embarrassing! There was no way she wouldn't notice. "Uh... yeah." Ichiro laughed nervously. "I don't know about Iris, but I sure did." He then attempted to straighten up his uniform more so, flicking more dirt off his sleeve. Snivy only continued to watch before looking back up at their instructor and then Ichiro.

After his embarrassment faded some, Ichiro returned his attention to Mrs. Ezra. "Umm... Is there a reason why your hair is this particular shade of blue? I mean, the style looks nice on you -- its just so different seeing you with light coloured hair instead your usual black." Falling silent, Ichiro hoped his question wasn't too bold to ask. Looking back at Iris beside him, he feigned a slight laugh as if to say he couldn't believe what he was just asking.

User Image
════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine, knees hurt a little
                                            ✗ MOOD : Content
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Salamence school uniform (with mud and dirt and leaves and such)

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                            ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Snivy
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
        Pokemon: Oddish
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 6
        Nature Hasty
        Ability Chlorophyll
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Absorb
            ► Sweet Scent

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:47 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The morning was pretty quiet and slow for Niara. Not a lot was happening as she cleaned up, got dressed and got breakfast. But now was the time for class and she made sure she was dressed appropriately for the class before taking Mitus into her arms and going into class.

Once she got in the classroom, she noticed Iris and another boy who's name escaped her. She went over to her friend and sat down beside her. Hey, Iris! She gave a bright smile to her friend, letting Mitus go to greet Bebe How's your morning?

But then her attention was taken by the teacher who had a particular change to her experience. Good morning, Miss Ezra. I like your hair today. She gave another bright smile to her teacher, wondering if this was what she would look like as a grown-up woman.

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Waking up
Attire: Coordination outfit
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:46 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris chuckled when Ichiro made a comment about feeling like a Flygon for the moment. However, the attention quickly returned to the pokemon move that Bebe had learned. It seemed that Ichiro shared her excitement as well. "It's a really pretty move... Oh the color was different from Bebe's usual pollen color and..and..." Iris stopped talking for a moment and then nodded her head as he asked to see the move when she had the chance to show it off. "Definitely!" Iris squeaked in a octave that was higher than usual.

Their head then turned to look at Lillith as she greeted them. "Good morning, Ms. Ezra." Iris greeted the woman back the same time as Ichiro. She nodded her head in agreement at what he said before she chirped in. "The same. Me too. And I had a great morning. I met pokemon and Bebe learned a new move called Fairy Wind..."

Iris was smiling when Ichiro asked about her hair color. Now that Ichiro had mentioned it, Ms. Ezra tend to have a new hair color almost every class. White, black, red one day, blonde and today was blue. -secretly she hoped for the day that her hair would be green-

It seemed that she wasn't the only one to hear the comment as Niara made herself known when she ask down beside Iris. "Good morning Niara." Iris said, "My morning was really good. Bebe learned a new move.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire: see pic, add in mud and dirt on shoes and uniform with leaves and twigs in hair
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:21 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith smiled as she heard that her students are already starting the day on a good note. It would make the class run smoother in her opinion. She blinked in surprise as how immediately explained her day so far. Her pokemon learning a new move. She recalled the sight of Fairy Wind and then looked Iris' excited face. "Well that move is going to be very helpful for you in class. I can't wait to see you use it Iris."

She watched the way that Ichiro was trying to clean himself off. The two were probably wondering why she wasn't vocal about their appearance. Well for thing, she had a guess that the two had encountered pokemon before class. After all, she did hand out pokeballs to the students so it didn't surprise her. Not to mention they weren't at the point where attire would matter grade and class wise.

"It's going to be a fun day today." she said when Ichiro said that he was excited for today's Lesson. Her head was tilted as he asked why her hair was blue today. Lillith lightly folded her arms. The boy wasn't in trouble or anything as she thought up a good answer for him. She smiled and waved at Niara as the young girl greeted.

"It's a fine question Ichiro." Lillith replied. "But how do you know my hair is natural black. It could be that I am a red head, a blonde or have white hair. What about my eyes... today they're green. But what if I have natural blues eyes or silver. However the short answer is because, it allows me to get into my roles as a coordinator. A performance can tell a story. What good is a story to have characters that don't their role. Not to mention."

She leaned in closer to look at them more. "It's fun. I get to play dress up as an adult." After that, she clapped her hands together. "Let's get started. Good morning class."

Lillith started to pace the room . "I wanna thank those that have been keeping up with your pokemon journals. Now today, we're going to put them to some good use. Through the learning of...."

Lillith went into her bag and pulled out combs and brushes and other hair care products and berries. "Grooming." Her bright smile matched her but still looked humorous as she held up the ideas. "Now who can recall why we take what we feed our pokemon and how we clean important?"

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Hitsukei
Lady Niara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:17 am
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Coordination/Performance Class XXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris, Niara, Mrs. Ezra

Ichiro's smile widened as he thought about how the move Fairy Wind must have looked. He imagined that it must of had some kind of outstanding magical element to it with vibrant colour and maybe even some dazzling after effects. He didn't know much about pokemon moves or even the fact that there was such a thing as Fairy type moves, but his imagination tended to run wild about anything that had potential for a good performance. It was his passion. So hearing Iris describe what her pokemon Flabebe -- a beautiful and unique pokemon in his opinion -- had learned, it only fueled his excitement. "Really?" Ichiro continued to beam while Iris told him that she'd be happy to show off Flabebe's new move. The enthusiasm in Iris' voice only further escalated his own excitement. "I look forward to it." He told Iris . "Bebe such a graceful and pretty pokemon. You're so lucky, Iris." Ichiro couldn't help but comment, finding Flabebe an awesome Pokemon to have. Inwardly, he was also thrilled that Iris seemed to be just as enthusiastic as him about pokemon moves and how they looked.

Ichiro continued to smile as Iris mirrored his same sentiment about the morning. He had run into some interesting Pokemon, too, and had even managed to befriend an Oddish. The only thing that would have made the morning better was if he hadn't of been targeted by an angry bird Pokemon. Then again, he probably wouldn't have found Oddish.

When Mrs. Ezra announced that today's class was going to be a fun one in response to both his and Iris' enthusiasm for the class, Ichiro could just imagine what she must of had in mind for her students. He hoped they'd learn a little more about performances in general, although truthfully, any little tidbit they could be taught about the subject and how to ready their Pokemon was also greatly appreciated. However, before Ichiro could let the day's lesson proceed, he just had to ask about Mrs. Ezra's ever changing appearance. Appropriately, she looked incredulous about his strange question to her, and for a brief moment, Ichiro half panicked in his head that he might of even offended her. That was the last thing he wanted to do to his favourite teacher. Fortunately, she seemed okay with his questioning, which immediately brought some relief to the blond. Her answer was certainly an unexpected one, too, but it seemed to make sense that she enjoyed getting into the type of role she wanted for coordination, which was appropriate given the type of class she was teaching. In a way, it was almost no different than trying to get into a role of a character for a play. Thinking on her answer more, he realised that she was right. They didn't know what her true appearance looked like at this point -- even her eye colour was up for debate. Perhaps the true reason she chose to change up her appearance for each class was to inspire her students, which it certainly
                                            did for him. "That's a really cool point, Mrs. Ezra -- I hadn't thought of that." Ichiro answered her back sheepishly, bringing a hand up to the back of his head. "Every performance should tell a story, which can absolutely be elevated by its characters." He smiled, a little more confidently. "And... Dressing up is really fun. I hope you continue to keep us guessing." He then added with a bit of a nervous laugh. Falling silent, Ichiro couldn't hide the slight flush in his features. It was sort of embarrassing to admit that he also liked dressing up, although he tried to convince himself that it was okay given the type of class he was in and that Mrs. Ezra had no problem admitting it herself, seeing as she was an adult. He could honestly picture himself continuing to do the same, even at her age.

At the sound of a soft female voice, Ichiro shifted his attention to Niara as she greeted Iris, shortly before sitting down beside her. He didn't know much about Niara since he hadn't spoken to her personally, but he sensed that she was a genuinely kind and soft spoken individual. As Iris returned Niara's greeting, Ichiro gave the white haired girl a cordial smile and a friendly wave. "Hello." He greeted Niara briskly, before letting Iris explain how her morning went. Inwardly, he hoped that maybe he could get to know Niara a little more, same with Iris.

When Mrs. Ezra was ready to start the class, Ichiro removed his notebook from his bag and turned his attention back to the front. His Snivy continued to look on curiously from his shoulder as he leaved through his notes on the Pokemon, ready for the lesson. He watched as Mrs. Ezra paced the front of the room as she explained that they would be using their journals today. Ichiro wondered what she meant since the only things he had recorded this far was what he had feed his Pokemon and whatever activity it was that they did together. Soon enough, it became clear that they'd be learning how to properly groom their Pokemon when Mrs.Ezra paused to remove some products and berries from her bag. Tentatively, Ichiro raised his hand when they were asked why such a thing was important. "Is it because feeding our Pokemon the correct foods can boost their appeal, and that learning to groom them properly will maintain better overall heath and happiness?" Ichiro wasn't sure if he was exactly right or just stating the obvious, but he guess that there were probably some additional reasons as to why these things are important. "Um... can all Pokemon be groomed or taken care of the same way?" He then decided to ask, albeit without being sure that Mrs. Ezra was willing to take any questions just yet. He was certain they were probably going to learn how to properly groom their Pokemon today, seeing as Mrs. Ezra had brought out some supplies.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Hasty
        Ability Chlorophyll
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Absorb
            ► Sweet Scent

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x5

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:52 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara continued to smile as Iris explained Bebe learned a new move. Really? That's awesome! Hope I get to see it soon. Then her attention was taken by the teacher, who shared the same hair color as Niara today which made Niara excited, who began class for the day. She explained that her appearance can change like it did today and they may never know what her true colors are, literally speaking.

Then came the question of why feeding and grooming was important. Well I'm pretty sure we need to feed them right because their health depends on it. Like humans, a Pokemon eating a lot of junk that doesn't give it's essential nutrients will always be tired and won't look as healthy. As opposed to a Pokemon eating what it's supposed to be eating would look healthy and would have more energy and would be less likely to be sick. I guess grooming is just to make it look good, though?

With her family making medical equipment, they had to know what the equipment does and know how each piece would help, which meant they had to know a good bit of health and medicine. While Niara wasn't quite a doctor, her parents certainly taught her the importance of eating right and she understood enough that Pokemon needing the same nutritional guideline, though that would vary in Pokemon.

But she never really got into grooming. She enjoyed dressing up and taking care of herself, but her parents would always try to make her look all prettied up for social events that she kind of got tired of always having to be "proper". But perhaps this class would make her want to actually look good instead of average, at least for coordination.

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Waking up
Attire: Coordination outfit
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:37 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith as she was given answers to her question. She was very glad to hear how close in the ballpark each of them were. They were getting the idea that their food related to their overall health and well-being that related to their appearance.

She clapped her hands to signal that she was ready to answer the question for them. "You guys are on the right track. When we feed our pokemon good things for them, it shows in their energy level, their happiness and in their appearance." Lillith took out a pokeball and let out her Absol. The pokemon's coat had a sheen to it even the sickle on his head looked sharp and dangerous just from it reflected the light.

"Your pokemon's appearance can make or break a performance. This is true. But also the type of food can make or break the type of appeal you want for your pokemon. They can make the moves you pop more during a performance."

She started to write on the board the words: Spicy, Sweet, Dry, Sour, Bitter and then next to each respective word: Cool, Cute, Beauty, Toughness, Cleverness. "These are the appeals that a pokemon can determine to awe the crowd and judge. As part of their diet, you can use poffins to help enhance their appeal. Not today but very soon we are going to make poffins for your pokemon. But today, it will be about grooming."

Lillith let out the Ceres and Loki to join the Absol. "I want you and your pokemom to join us on stage and we will go over how to groom them. You can even practice on Ceres, Anubis and Loki." Lillith waved the students up onto the stage. "Don't be shy."

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Hitsukei
Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Both Iris and Bebe were going red in the face as even Ms. Ezra was interested and praise the small pokemon for learning a new move. Between Niara being excited to see the move and then Ichiro complimenting Bebe the way he was, telling Iris how lucky she was have to such a 'graceful' and 'pretty' pokemon. Iris and Bebe didn't know else to say as she stuttered out a thanks.

"Tha-nk-you..." she said as she moved her hands to her pink cheeks. "Bebe is amazing isn't she?"

Bebe was reacting the same way as Iris as the normally white pokemon was now a baby pink color.

Neither could react to Lillith's question as she asked about the importance of eating and grooming habits for pokemon. Iris has kept up with her journal entries but was too dazed to answer the woman compared to Niara and Ichiro.

Her eyes were then focused on the Absol that came out of the pokeball. He was beautiful and look really strong. This had to be an example of what good grooming behavior looked like. Iris looked at the words Lillith wrote on the board before she got excited about making poffins soon.

However that didn't compare to the noise she made when Lillith said she would coming on stage with Bebe and practicing grooming. The teacher even said they could practice on her own pokemon. Iris looked at the three on stage. They were intimidating because she knew how much of a novice she was compared to them.

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire: see pic, add in mud and dirt on shoes and uniform with leaves and twigs in hair
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Lady Niara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Coordination/Performance Class XXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris, Niara, Mrs. Ezra

Seeing the look on Iris’ face after being complimented by everyone, himself included, made Ichiro feel happy for her. Even her pokemon, Flabebe, looked flattered and Ichiro swore the little pokemon looked flushed in the face, much like her owner had in that moment. On another note, perhaps after class, maybe Iris would let him scan Flabebe into his pokegear, so that he could learn more about the pokemon. “She really is.” Ichiro assured Iris, shortly after she had thanked him. Truthfully, he enjoyed making others smile or genuinely feel good about themselves. If he could make even just a slight impact on someone, just to brighten their day, it was worth it to him. He believed in karma.

After answering Mrs. Ezra’s question to the class, Ichiro fell silent and waited to see if any other classmates were willing to take a crack at it. Sure enough, he wasn’t the only one to give out an answer. The white haired girl that had sat down beside Iris had a pretty good answer, one that was even better than the one he gave. To him, it sounded as though Naira knew what she was talking when she mentioned that Pokemon needed nutrients and such, much like humans did. Ichiro guessed that maybe the girl’s father was a doctor or something and that was the reason why Niara seemed to know about that sort of thing. Regardless, it was still a good answer to reflect on. He was glad that Mrs. Eza told them that their answers were headed in the right direction.

Watching their instructor release one of her pokemon out onto the stage, Ichiro wondered what sort of pokemon it was as his Snivy began to shy away from the sight. The pokemon had a gorgeous coat of white fur that seemed to glisten up on stage, along with the horn-like sickle poking off the side of its head. Was this what a properly groomed and cared for pokemon looked like? If so, it really showed, clear as day. “Wow… I wonder what sort of appeal that pokemon has.” He whispered to himself in awe, before realizing that Mrs. was writing down something on the board.

Flipping open his notebook to a clean page, he quickly jotted down the list of appeals a pokemon could have. It was still very interesting to him that a pokemon’s diet could reflect that sort of thing. Apparently, there was also a food item called, poffins, that could be feed to a pokemon to further increase its appeal, and that they’d be making their own. Upon hearing that, Ichiro’s excitement returned. There was just some much to look forward to in the class.

Noticing that Mrs. Ezra let out two more of her pokemon on stage, Ichiro continued to look towards them in awe before realizing that Ezra had just invited her students up on stage, in order to learn how to groom their own pokemon. She even invited them to practice on her own pokemon. Feeling a little bit nervous, Ichiro gave a shy nod before getting up from his seat. He noticed that Iris beside him looked pretty excited, which helped Ichiro find his own confidence. This was a great opportunity to learn and get to know Mrs. Ezra’s pokemon as well.

Heading over to the stage, Ichiro climbed up and slowly made his way over to Anubis. He had to admit, the dog-like pokemon was much more intimidating now that he was up close. He could feel his own pokemon on his shoulder beginning to shake, closing his eyes as if something bad was going to happen. Ichiro gave his Snivy a nervous smile before turning his attention back to the stoic Absol in front of him, now no more than a foot away. “Please don’t bite.” Ichiro begged the dark pokemon nervously. Slowly, he extended a hand out to the pokemon and gently ran his hand through Anubis’ mane. He was blown away by how soft and fine it was. He could tell that a lot of care went into maintaining Anubis’ fur. He was a prize winning champion pokemon, Ichiro was sure of it.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Hasty
        Ability Chlorophyll
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Absorb
            ► Sweet Scent

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x5

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:18 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris made her way to stage to approach the pokemon. Ichiro went over to the Absol. Looking a bit scared as he inched towards it but still approaching. That left her with the Gardevior or the Banette. Iris was rather fascinated by the tall blue pokemon. It was blue like Bebe's flower and a fairy type too. Iris could still remember those moves from the first day of class. The way that Ceres and Ms. Ezra moved together was still breathtaking even now.

Iris approached the pokemon. "Hello...." she said, unsure to look at the pokemon, or look away so her eyes were directed down. She didn't see Gardevior tilt her head and then place a hand on Iris' head. However Bebe reacted by twirl around the larger pokemon in glee. Ceres seem to like it as she put out a hand for the Flabebe to land on as she looked at the student and pokemon alike.

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anubis watched as the boy and his pokemon approached him. Immediately he could sense how nervous and unease they both were feeling. When he begged not to be bitten, he looked at Lillith who gave him the nod. It meant that business was semi-done. Before Anubis could react, Ichiro was already touching him hair. To make the boy and his pokemon feel at ease, he started to purr and soften his stance. Also he liked being rubbed. Maybe it would shock the boy, but the Absol then moved towards his hand, licking at it before moving his head under the hand to be petted once more.

Loki looked at the other girl that came up with the two. Immediately he didn't to do a silly face. Maybe it would make her laugh and want to play with him. After all, his siblings were already playing with students.

Lillith watched as the students approached the pokemon. Some more timid than others.

"Don't worry about them." Lillith said. "They are very much use to be around children and people. Just make sure you approached them calmly and respectfully and they will give you the same response." Lillith said as she watched them. "Now tell me, now do they feel. How do they look. How do they act?"

Hitsukei
Lady Niara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

|LocationMorning Class |WearingKingdra School Uniform |MoodNervous |

ffffffIt was a long travel from Kanto to Evern, one that Phoebe considered exhausting and exciting all at the same time. Her family traveled all the way from their home in Pallet Town to Vermilion City. There was a ferry scheduled to leave and take her all the way to Amphitrite City, where she would take a train to her new school. They had looked at the few available that would be best for her and Phoebe could honestly say Ordell Academy was the most exciting one! She received her uniform and information packet a few weeks after they sent in the paperwork. The Kingdra house sounded so regal, at least to her. The uniform she'd be wearing looked typical, but with the Kingdra emblem and colors. She received a uniform for both main seasons. There also was gym clothing for both seasons. While she went to her room to change and model her new uniform, her parents read the rest of the information. They explained to her after the dorm set up and her classes. Coordination and performance sounded like so much fun, though her and Fireball seemed to have two left feet. Maybe they'd learn to dance during that class.

She had to stop thinking about home now, otherwise she'd be homesick along with seasick. Fireball didn't seem to like the boat either, he clung to her the entire ride. The boat ride seemed to go on forever, but eventually she caught sight of land. Phoebe could see, as they got closer, how big the city was. It must of been the largest city she would have ever been in! She could only imagine how big the school was now after seeing Amphitrite City. From the boat, she had to go to the train station to ride the train to the school, which was located on an island. She almost froze up a couple times because of all the people, but managed to make her way to where she needed to go. Phoebe had never rode a train before, especially not one that went over water! She had to hold Fireball again during this, she worried a little that he may not like living at the school. If only she had some berries with her to help calm him down. Lacking those, she could only hold him in her lap. Her messenger bag only had a few things in it, again provided to her by the school. Well, most of them were given to her by the school. There were a few notebooks in there, her sketchbook, and a small container for her art supplies. They weren't much, but they meant a lot to her. She hoped that she'd be able to send something home along with a letter showing her parents the pokemon in this area.

When she arrived at the school, her bags were taken to her dorm and she was told the way to her first class. Phoebe felt a small tinge when she heard it had already started. Being late on the first day was never good, but at least she wasn't going to be penalized for it due to arrival time at the school. Once out of sight of the adult who greeted her, she ran as fast as she could to try and get to her class before missing everything. Phoebe had to stop a few times for Fireball, before just picking him up and carrying him on her back as she tried to find the class. She could feel the blush grow on her cheeks as she realized she had passed the room a few times in her frenzy to find it. It took a moment for her to fix her face and regain her breath before finding the courage to enter the classroom. Students were up on the stage, introducing themselves to the pokemon with what looked like grooming tools next to them. Phoebe felt a little unsure what to do, but Fireball seemed to make the call for her. He tugged on her skirt and started to move forward, her following suit. She picked him up before they got too far and held onto him, staying silent as she was not wanting to interrupt the teacher. She was always taught never to interrupt an adult when talking, Phoebe was not about to start that with a teacher she'd be seeing every morning.

OOC : I'm sorry for the multiple edits DX My layout was being a butt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 5
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
---
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/5
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:02 pm
Chael strolled into his first classroom, careful to not close the door hardly with an excused late pass in hand. He was new to the academy so he hoped to just sneak in and not catch anyone's attention. The boy rested his free hand in his pocket, holding the one Sport Ball that held his starter Pokemon. She was his rock, so to speak. Granted, he wasn't about to just send her out- he assumed a coordinating class was flashy but he wasn't the flashy sort- but the comfort was still there. "Excuse me," he said as he gestured the note to the adult of the classroom. While he didn't want to interrupt the class he needed to give her this, lest he risk being noted as absent on his first day. Assuming she was the teacher, he went on ", I'm supposed to give you this. I'm a new student, Chael Riverton."

This was Coordination class. Chael took a glance at his prospective peers ('How am I going to groom a hairless Pokemon' he thought) and looked back at the professor. Truthfully, he planned to focus more on training, but he guessed he would just need to look for a battling club, if such a club existed yet. At the very least, with this and Breeding he would learn the more acute aspects of taking care of a Pokemon. No point in sending Nysa into battle if she was as mangy as Rufus on a day to the park. "I don't mean to interrupt but I can't be left absent either." He added in a matter of fact fashion.

He didn't seem particularly excited to be here, if he was a car then he seemed to be set on neutral. For now he was going wherever the slope, and by slope he meant Aunt Yuna, took him. Or sent him in this case.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: How is a Pinsir going to fare in coordination class?
Mood: Bored, hungry, thoughtful

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:
      ► Vice Grip
      ► Bind
      ► Focus Energy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:35 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith turned her attention away from her pokemon and students to look at the newcomers that entered her room. She lifted a brow when she looked at them. Since she had taught this class, those faces did not look like the faces that she had grown accustom to that she was about to pick out the face and put a name to it as well. No, these two were brand new students. But she wasn't told she was getting new students... Was she? No she would had remembered if she did.

The first was a young girl that didn't approach her or the stage but hung back. Now this second new student approached her with a note in hand. His face didn't say 'I'm super excited this teacher is the best in the world' but at least he had the mindset to come to class. Looking at the note, it seemed that the school was still accepting students in at this time. That was nice for the late starters.

"In my book." Lillith said as the student spoke about his tardiness. "It's better to be late when you can't control it than absent with you can. Welcome to Coordination and Performance. I am Lillith Ezra,your teacher. It's a pleasure to meet you Chael Riverton. Now you can stay with us on stage. Let out your pokemon."

Lillith then turned to the quiet girl. "You too miss with the charmander. Don't worry we don't bite up here. Tell us your name." Lillith tried to coax the girl up with a smile.

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Hitsukei
Lady Niara
Tsuki the Fated Wind
SoundVVave

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 pm
User Image
                                        User Image
                                        𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔩𝔰
                                        xxx ╘═════▶kingdra house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                        xxxxxx__Turtwig____________________________

xxx𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝑦 𝔭𝔬𝑘𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔵 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢

Tristan wandered the school grounds, searching for his class. He had only just arrived at the academy earlier that morning, and after moving into his room, he went to the daycare to pick up his assigned Pokemon. He was given a Turtwig, which was pretty nice, in his opinion. He had always liked grass types, but water types were still his favorite, he figured. They were usually pretty relaxed. His Turtwig seemed like a fighter and had a lot of energy. Oh well. It would be a challenge, but he was sure he could raise his new partner well.

When he entered the auditorium where his Coordination class was supposed to be held, Tristan glanced around. Everyone seemed to be gathered on the stage with their Pokemon out, as well as the teacher's Pokemon. She had a beautiful Absol, a stunning Gardevoir, and a terrifying Banette. 'Wow, she must spend a lot of time with her Pokemon. Well, she's the Performance teacher, so I guess that makes sense. She wants them to look their best. I wonder what type of food she feeds them... Does she make her own? Is she going to teach us to make our own Pokemon food, or is that covered in Breeding class?' So many questions flew around in his head.

Walking up to the stage, Tristan cautiously approached the teacher, staying back behind the other new students. He needed to introduce himself, but that wasn't really his thing. He wasn't one to openly interact with people. Still, this was class, and he was already late so he didn't want to get in trouble for anything else. "I'm Tristan Daniels," he said quietly, taking out his single Pokeball. He tapped it open, releasing his Turtwig, who looked up at him with a wide grin. So, they were going over grooming today. How was he supposed to groom a turtle... Maybe wax it?

❝ Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die.❞

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Turtwig
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Ability: Shell Armor
                                          Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Stockpile -the user charges up power and raises both its Defense and Sp. Def, the move can be used three times. (sta.)
                                              ► Withdraw - the user withdraws its body into its hard shell, raising its Defense stat. (sta.)
                                              ► Tackle - charges the target with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► x x x

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

owo/
word count: 317

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items