Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campus Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:03 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : : Marcus, : xxx

[[Enter from Technology and Science Classroom]]

Tera chuckled when Marcus apologized, thinking that it wasn't necessary at all. "Pfft, nah it's 'kay! You actually reminded me that I need to call home more often." She said with a apologetic nod, her arms crossed as she remembered her and her family's agreement before she left the boat to get to this region. Her parents had asked her to keep in touch at least once a week, but with all the classes, getting used to her new environment and trying to train and understand Flare(and now Hoppu too), it tended to slip her mind.

After they had boarded the train, Tera chose to seat herself near the window. She then made herself comfortable and put her elbow on the edge of the window while laying her head in her hand. "Wonder what they up to?" The girl thought out loud as she watched the scenery go by in the window. She wasn't too worried about trouble spurring up in their lab since they were quite capable researchers in her eyes, but she did miss them and quite terribly once she thought about it.

Tera turned to face the boy when he asked a question. "Yep yep! It's the only way Okaa like to be addressed too." Her mother didn't care much for formalities(Tera figured that her mom might even hate formalities), especially when it came to family. "so your mom left a surprise for ya?" The girl nodded. "Uh huh! She was laughing in the message. Something about a surprise waiting for me in a cafe..." Tera was perplexed; she wasn't sure to be worried or happy about the surprise seeing as her kind mother's last surprise had lead her to this school. Her parent had left her a voice message which was strange considering that her last few messages were simple text. "Anyways, I'm not gonna find out if I don't check it out right?" She said regaining a grin.

[[Exit with Marcus when ready]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:02 pm
X Kaos X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Level:5
              Nature:Mild
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Experience:0
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Mracus listened as Tera said his actions had just reminded him of calling home more often. On the one hand he was glad he had helped with that, on the other hand he didn't want her to be sad and missing her parents.
When she wondered out loud what they were up to, he couldn't help but wonder the same. Thing was, Marcus actually knew the answer.
"well...my dad works construction so he's probably still working" he said sitting on the seat opposite to him. He rested his arm on the backrest letting his mind wander back home. "He was doing some work inFloarama Town..y'know the town in Sinnoh with all the flowers? So he won't be home til around eightish tonight. Mom's a Ranger, she's away on assignment in Kanto but she was supposed to fly back today so she won't be home til wat past ten. That's actually why I call, I usually watch my sister til he gets home so now she gets lonely if I don't"
In his mind he could see it, his dad's car pulling in the driveway..Lexie was probably staying with his grandparents..or rather either his grandma or grandpa would stay with her until their dad got home. Their dad would probably get take-out (he only grilled when he didn't work late) and then his mom would come home after his sister went to bed.
Dad will still be up tho...doing some work around the house or something..hopefully they don't get upset about the house being a mess.
"Do your parents work late?" he asked wanting to keep his mind away from home for a bit. In the process he could learn more about his friend.

Like the fact that she was indeed Japanese..or at least her mom was. And she hated the formalities.
"It's Japanese right? What's the formal way to say mom? He hoped she wouldn't mind his asking, he was just curious, he could vaguely-barely-remember some of his classmates in Eterna use that name for their dad.
Then again that particular classmate was third generation so she didn't really speak the language that way.
When she said that her mom had left her a message about a surprise his expression became legitimately interesting.
"Yeah alright let's check it out" he said standing up as the train came to a stop. He re positioned Valiant on his back and headed out mirroring Tera's grin "To the cafe..whatever it's called!" he said laughing and raining a fist in the air. He had never really caught the name of where they were going but he was really game for anything "onward!

((EXIT))

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image
SEBASTIAN SHARP

Outdoor and Survival Teacher

The long draw out whistle of the train made it seem like an endless song. Peeling open one eye lazily, Sebastian looked out at the sun beginning to set over the crystal water. The train ride had been long and arduous, but it looked as though he'd finally arrive. The tall, ebony haired man glanced across the seat to his travelling companion. Curled into a tight ball with her wide, spear tail fanned across her face as she slept peacefully. The Leafeon was the only on of his current team that was small enough to travel on the train comfortably. And Nissa was just as happy about that, as she got to soak up the last of the waning rays of sunlight. But since they'd arrived at their destination, it looked like Sebastian was going to have to wake his partner. Standing up, he raised his arms above his head to stretch out the tense muscles before bending over to run a hand over Nissa's head affectionately, "Time to wake up Sweetheart. We've got to get to the Campus and get settled in before the sun sets. Wake up Nissa...come on girl...let's go..."

The slumbering Leafeon's floppy, plant ears twitched at Bastian's touch, denying the call to wakefulness. But Sebastian was diligent, nudging and stretching at his Pokémon till finally Nissa's eyes reluctantly opened at she looked up to her Trainer. Huffing moodily, the evolved Eevee finally uncurled herself and stretched out, yawning widely as she woke with a long, relaxed cry, "Leeeaaafff...." Shaking her head to send her floppy, leafy ears back and forth, Nissa finally jumped off the trains comfy seats and joined her Master at his feet. Bastian knew his belongings, meager as they were, would already be taken to the Campus. But the Ranger in him was always prepared, so he pulled out a worn brown backpack that was sporting more than a few holes and slung it onto his back.

Running a hand over his belt to reassure himself that the other two shrunken Pokeballs were still present, Sebastian headed off the train. Rejuvenated from her power nap, Nissa raced ahead of her Trainer, yipping in delight and bouncing on the seat agilely, "Leaf-leaf...Leaf-leaf." Bastian had to laugh at his mischievous, hyper Pokémon. Nissa always managed to make him smile, no matter how glum he was. Stepping off the train and onto the loading platform, Sebastian looked around at what he could see of the island. Large deciduous trees in the distance, home to many different plants and Pokémon. Wide expansions of grassland as well as the telltale lights of bordering civilizations. Certainly a diverse little development. But he wasn't here to site see just yet. He needed to get settled in the Campus.

Flipping open his PokeDex, a much older version than what was availed now days, he re-read over the email he'd gotten. He'd been assigned to House Flygon Dorms. That would be where his belongings were, but after such a long ride, both him and his team could do with a meal. Perhaps the first place to visit was the Cafeteria. Jace and Tibalt would probably like to stretch their legs too, no need to keep them locked up. He didn't like too, but his Feraligatr was a large, heavy set Pokémon and his Duel Type Houndoom tended to frighten young children with his dominate gaze and demon-like appearance. Nissa was much harder to keep in line than his other two partners, as her Impish Nature made her a handful at the best of times, but she was much less likely to give his new Students a fright. Students....that was an odd thought. It hadn't been that long ago when Sebastian had been a student and Jorven was the Teacher. Now the roles were reversed it seemed. Smiling to himself, Bastian clicked his tongue to his bouncing Leafeon and the two headed towards Ordell Academy.

[Exit]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jace the FeraligatrLv.50JollyTorrentRain Dance l Water Pulse l Ice Fang l Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tibalt the Houndoom Lv.50HastyFlash FireNasty Plot l Dark Pulse l Incinerate l Flamethrower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nissa the LeafeonLv.50ImpishLeaf GuardSunny Day l Shadow Ball l Solar Beam l Leaf BladeXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:13 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

❤Location: School Campus♧Surrounding:Alone♦Word Count: 333
♤Inventory 1: 1 x an engineer tool kit, - 1x User Image, - 5x User Image, - User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

♤Inventory 2: 1 x a pair of skates, - 1x User Image, - 5x User Image, - User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

✎Attire:Look at pic above Same here
OOC: I've tried... o-o

NorthWind & SunShine
With this shining light, I'll heal those wounds of sorrow!
With this wind, shall I blow away everything, even this hypocrisy?
If it's for the sake of my dreams, I don't care about appearances!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Li! wait up!”

The sound of rushing footsteps came shortly right after the shout, drawing attention of—if there was any—passengers in the train to the two children running across one room after another to the exit. In this unofficial race, one child reached the exit first and jumped out high into the air almost like a little bird flying off her nest for the first time. Both her feet landed at the same time on the platform and she looked briefly behind her with a pair of sky-blue orbs sparkling bright and shouted in her usual cheerful tone.

“Hurry, Haru! School is waiting for us!” Her smile was bright like a sun as she once again dashed off towards the island, leaving the other child to quickly catch up with her. If not…well he would lose sight of her and that’s not the kind of scenario he would like to be in. He would hate to explain to her parents, especially the father, why had he not been there at her side. What if something bad happened and she needed his help? Yeah, right. Give the girl more credits. This wasn’t their first time coming to the island. They had been at the beginning of the school but due to an unforeseen disease, they were sent back home to recover and prevent disease from spreading to others. Apparently none of the kids have had chickenpox before.

“Stop right there, I said! Li!” With another shout, the boy soon walked out of the train with each careful step before dashing off after her, glaring at her back. It wasn’t as ‘soon’ as he would’ve liked though, because the distance between them was considerably large now and the chase became difficult and tiresome. One good thing in the situation was that the girl wasn’t at her full speed yet. He wouldn’t go putting hope on running side-by-side with her, but atleast he would be just right behind her if he pushed forward harder.

[[Exit to Pathway while the other to Courtyard]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crossing each other many times, entwined in an elipse, these are fate's crossroads!
I know it doesn't have to be you, but even so, I want to snatch you away!
Because the only wish I have, my wish… is mine alone!

Pokemon: Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:00 am
User Image
▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: Garden II ▫With Who: pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine managed to find the train station, even though it was getting pretty dark outside. She had decided to let Eliza out of her pokeball in order to help her navigate around potential hazards. She Then walked up to the ticket booth and showed her I.D. before being granted access to ride the train. So after waiting there a bit for the train to arrive, and chatted a bit with Eliza about what they should get for the garden while they were out. They could go check for new plants that might have arrived, or they could get more fertilizer. She smiled at the thought. Eventually the train arrived and screeched to a halt before stopping completely. Elaine and Eliza then stepped onto the train, and made their way to an open seat. The train was relatively empty, not that Elaine minded. Her eyes moved towards the outside of the train, before it shook to life and sped off. She closed her eyes softly, waiting for the train to stop at their destination.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 2,000+

▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Surf Aqua Tail Rain Dance Ice Beam II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:03 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith was just reaching the entrance of the station's platform when the train came in. At least she was able to already buy a ticket so she didn't have to play for it on the ride here. By the end it left for Lamia, the sky was more blue with the sun and warm colors that came with it, just above the horizon. Lillith looked at the pokemon that splashed around in the water. Lillith looked from her window and leaned against it.

What did he have to say that.... Now she couldn't stop thinking about it as she tried to do so. While she distracted him and didn't answer him, she had not been deaf to what he had said at all. She heard it and she saw it. Now she didn't know who to deal with it. He wanted to get serious. It had only been 3 weeks. 3 really good and fun weeks. 3 really impressive weeks. 3 very unique week that was leaning to this confusion as she leaned back into her chair and crossed her eyes. She didn't know how to answer him. What they had now was fun and interesting. It wasn't boring or completely predictable. Tony was funny, he could hold a conversation with her and they seem to have a wits thing between them. And not to ring on her own bell but she thought they were pretty compatible with the body.

And now he wanted to be more serious and the words he said that feeling worse for her....

Lillith jolted up as the PA system announced they were in Lamia District.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Quote:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:44 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Similar to Battle Class, Nirav was one of the first few to arrive at the train station. It was quiet, but the chatter of humans and pokemon was unmistakable as it floated through the air. There was no train in sight as of yet, but there were some open places that the two of them could sit and wait on. "C'mon Raja. Let's grab a bench." Nirav slipped easily through some growing crowds and sat himself on an empty bench. Raja jumped up beside him, leaning against him and watching everyone else. The station air seemed a little colder than the rest of the island, at least to him. Granted, everything here was so much colder. Good thing he brought a jacket, just sad that he didn't have a book to occupy himself with. Worst thing was that if he didn't have something in his hands that made him look busy, someone might make him talk to them. Quickly, he pulled out his pokedex, flipping through the eight entries he had found. It gave him something to do and ward people away from him. Plus, he had time to actually read about these pokemon, especially his Raja.

Raja was apparently the evolution pokemon. "Thanks to its unstable genetic makeup, this special pokemon conceals many different possible evolutions," Nirav read from the glowing screen. But what all could it evolve into? The boy wasn't too familiar with the possibilities; he never imagined owning an Eevee to begin with. "We'll have to think about this sometime." For now, the two flipped through some other entries. Cyndaquil, Snorunt, Espurr, there were so many weird things about them all.

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

The young girl followed the crowds towards the train station, which had a slowly building crowd of students waiting around for instructions. Ava stood among them with a huge grin on her face. "This is so exciting!" she said to her Joltik. "Tik tik!" Yeah, but this is waaaay too many people! As the bug had predicted, the station was slowly becoming packed with kids. Some sat on benches, looking through their pokedexes, others stood and talked to one another. The sounds were just all one drone, with bits and pieces of conversations poking out of the woodwork. This was Ava's kind of company. Fritz, on the other hand, clung to Ava's jacket like life depended on it. When he one day evolved into something a little bigger, being stepped on would become much less of a worry for him. But until them, he was puny and easily missed by the eye. That, and the static that occasionally clung to Ava's sweaters was something he loved.

The young girl kept her eyes peeled for someone she knew, but for a little while, there didn't seem to be a soul she knew all too well. She had gotten here rather quickly, but she hoped some friends of hers would catch up soon. All of this definitely beat going to Tech class. It wasn't something Ava enjoyed very much, especially in comparison to gym or outdoors class.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ The Train Station
I'm with➸ Goto and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was unmistakable to see the swarm of students accumulating by the train station at this point. Thankfully it wasn’t so crowded for the gang to be unable to maneuver through the people. Originally the thought of having a medium/large sized Pokemon was a bit made her nervous, but she realized that worry was unneeded. When they try to make their way through the crowd people naturally parted for them. Maybe it had to do with the size of Ponyta, or that they simply didn’t want to have their feet trampled on by its hooves. Whatever the case, it made going through this crowd a breeze but it made her stand out like a sore thumb. She deliberated with herself if Ponyta should return to its ball or not. With the Pokemon out and about it could stretch its legs and learn the surrounding area. The con was that Ponyta may or may not be an inconvenience to other people. ’I feel that if I return Ponyta back into its ball it may not experience much of this trip….but if I don’t return it then people might get upset with me…..ohhh…..’ The human struggled with the thoughts running in her hand while making her way to the front of the station.
Ponyta’s nose whiffed the air and suddenly changed its direction.
”Ah! Ponyta!” The Fire-type clip clopped through the people and made its way to the boy it met before. It appeared to be looking at a similar device that its human possessed as well.
”Ponyta, you can’t suddenly-“ she stopped midsentence when she noticed the person by her partner.
”G-Goto…” he arrived a tad earlier than herself but that wasn’t the surprising part. ’I wonder…if he was waiting for me….oh..I shouldn’t assume that much.’ Placing a hand upon Ponyta’s body she casted her gaze to the boy.
”I’m sorry if…Ponyta caused any discomfort…” she looked down at the partially empty bench.
”May I…sit here…too?”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous

User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:47 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Stay close, Chance," Kirsi said. It was unnecessary; the dog always stayed close by her side. Still, it made Kirsi feel better. Chance was kind of small, and people might accidentally trip over him if he wandered off. That would be kind of funny though... But she wouldn't do it on purpose! Never ever!

"I think we're supposed to wait over there," she said, finding where other students had gathered. Koru and Ray(?) weren't here, and the only other person she knew was Alana, who Kirsi had only just met. The girl was talking to a stranger, and Kirsi wasn't sure if she'd be a bother by going up and talking. "Guess we'll just wait for more people," she mumbled. She sat down on a bench and dug around in her bag for her book. Chance curled up under the bench, his head poking out right next to her feet. His nose twitched as he sniffed all the awesome smells from the station. He preferred the forest, but there was lots of people here, which he liked! Kirsi meanwhile opened her book to the second chapter and idly wondered if she should have brought a second book before she began reading.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:06 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... station
                                                        My Outfit... casual clothes (pic)
                                                        Those near me... A boy (nirav), Alana
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

[enter]

Elysia arrived in the station. There were already a number of students present. "uwah, that will be quite a work for the supervisor," she commented. It was easy to get lost in the crowd. She looked around for people she knew and found Alana first. The ponyta stood out. "Alana!" she waved and called out. When she approached, she recognized the boy sitting on the bench with an eevee from this morning's battle class. She wasn't able to talk to the boy before. "Hi, I saw you in battle class this morning," Elysia greeted the boy. "I am Elysia. Elysia Penrose. I don't think, I have heard your name," she then continued to introduced herself.

"by the way, whom the ponyta belongs to?" she asked when she saw the ponyta. "This really takes me back. I used to ride on one back home," she said while attempting to pet the pokemon. It made her homesick to see a pokemon common in her hometown. She would often borrow her friend's ponyta from the ranch to ride. There were various other pokemon, but she preferred ponyta compared to rough hided rhyhorn or mean tempered dodrio. Shelah wasn't so fond of the fire horse, however, he had been stomped and burned multiple times when they battled. He was giving the ponyta a wide breadth.

((OOC: this is so short >.< ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

DJ Double B

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:23 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... station, bench
                                                  My Outfit... casual (pic)
                                                  Those near me... a girl reading a book (Kirsi), crowd
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

[enter]

Cyril returned Aisha and Siegrid when he arrived. A crowd of students were starting to form. He was worried Aisha would get stepped on when she wandered around. While Siegrid wasn't used to urban area yet. He was too new and honestly, taking him to a field trip so soon was already pushing it. He didn't know anything about how Siegrid would take things, so he decided to be careful in where he let the sneasel out. It would be better to slowly introduce Siegrid to live among human.

He wasn't sure what to do now aside from waiting. He had left all his books back in his room. It's borrowed from library after all. He didn't want to damage or lost them during the field trip. He decided to find a bench to sit, right beside a girl with growlithe. This is so boring, he thought without anything to do nor anyone to talk to. Aisha usually kept him company, but she was in her pokeball now and releasing her just because he was bored was uncalled for. I guess, I am people watching, he sighed and started to watch the coming and going of people.

((Out Of Cold: A quick post to get him here ))

Log:
word counter: n/a

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 x Hp│x Atk │x Def│x SpAtk│x SpDef (+) │x Spd (-)】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
00 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
TheWhiteDragonfly

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff