Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Magical Girl Genre Story [Please Read before assuming!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:26 pm
GalaxyCommander
ShadowStream-chan
GalaxyCommander
ShadowStream-chan

....PFFFFFFFFT Anime/Manga...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...sorry, sorry That was rude...forgive me. That made me laugh. Well in a sense it's both. I am an anime picture for an RP, but I am prepared for using a real face in case you prefer real pics and not cartoons. But I am hoping this can be a serious, kind of horror/thriller dramatic roleplay.

Lol no worries I meant more of in the flow of the rp and the rp style not pictures for the characters but you did thus answer that. I put anime/ manga because anime and manga are different from one another as is. Alright so me and my thick plots lol... One second and I will throw a few different ones out there.

Lol, thanks. Any ideas you have we can Pm each other to discuss. Do you like this to be PMs or Threads?

I more of prefer Pm's myself more because my art is in the literary form rather than in making posts frilly but I can do either and wont complain.

I can handle PMs, and it helps me when I am on my phone and not have to worry about trying to copy, paste, edit, and crap on the phone from pretty posts. So we can do that. You want me to send my profile then? It's basic so you can copy it exactly if it's easy for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 pm
Sure you can send me your profile smile  

GalaxyCommander

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out