Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN]Spiders, Spiders, everywhere [Lex& Tambrey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 pm
<> Strongarm gave a humph, watching. <>

Sideways flicked his tail, watching his foe.

"Okay, Sand attack." Lex called, slowly coaxing Nautilator out of his shell to watch.

Sideways nodded, shifting and kicked, sending a wave of sand at the Ariados and gave a soft hiss as the needles hit.

(1-3 poisoned)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:14 pm
<< Some moves do not require space. We have been told to wait.>>

<>

"Alright Neph, let's try that again! You don't need to look beyond Poison Sting for the moment!"

Neph chittered, almost dancing on her long legs with frustration at being told to use the same move again, but obeyed all the same.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:25 pm
<> Strongarm snorted before slowly sprawling out, stubby tail flicking back and forth.

"Fire Fang," Lex called and grinned as a tentacle slipped free to wrap around his finger. "Hey, 'tor. Come on out hun."

Sideways nodded and bounded forward, fire flickering from his mouth as he attacked, ignoring the poison sting.  
Gwennythe rolled 2 100-sided dice: 93, 23 Total: 116 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:00 am
<< Why is it boring?>> She didn't disagree, but Millicent found herself wanting to know the reasoning behind the other dinosaur finding the wait boring.

<< Tsssk! Hot! Oh, you were holding out!>> Neph's eyes flashed with some mixture of delight, pain, and anger; strange but present, and apparently enjoyable for her.

"Okay Neph. Now you can go for Shadow Sneak."

(((Dice 1 = 1-10 is Burned, Dice 2 = 1-10 Flinch instead of Shadow Sneak)))  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:43 pm
<> Strongarm cant her head to the side, watching. <>

<> Sideways flicked his tail, show boating.

"Sides, head in the game... and you rather deserved that, you know that?" Lex said, watching Neph bow over his Flareon. "Fire Fang."

<> Nautiltaor questioned, timidly peering out from the edge of his shell.

Sideways fluffed up, shocked and heavily embarrassed but moved, going in for another Fire Fang.  
Gwennythe rolled 2 100-sided dice: 72, 20 Total: 92 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:48 pm
Millicent seemed to take a moment to dwell on that, then inquired;
<< What are your moves?>>

<< Oh, please... I've faced Ponyta with more heat... You're hot, but not quite asss hot as you think...>> Neph might've been grinning, had her physiology allowed it.

"X-Scissor." Tambrey spoke, issuing the command; she knew as a bug type move, it's impact would be lessened, but, given it's strength, she knew it wouldn't seem any weaker than if she'd ordered a Poison Sting again; she thought it would make for a good lesson for the Flareon, even if it didn't do enough to faint him.

The timid question peaked the interest of Ella, who regarded the shelled pokémon in Lex's hand with interest while she responded with a question.
<< Supposed to be doing what?>>

(((Dice 1 = 1-10 is Burned, Dice 2 = 1-10 Flinch instead of X-Scissor)))  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:36 pm
<> Strongarm replied, watching them. <>

"Covet," Lex said simply, it wasn't the best move at the moment, but Sideways need some practice and simply calling the same move wouldn't give him the experience he needed.

Sideways gave a startled sound as the attacked hit, bruised, but moved, following the command.

<> Nautilator said shyly hunkering back, tentacles curled about the opening as if clinging for safety. <<...Hi?>>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm
<< Growl to lower her attack. Thunderwave or Powder Snow to interfere with her movements. Rock Throw to take advantage of her weakness. You may not be able to take her now but you will be able to.>> Millicent spoke, probably more words than she'd said at once until now. << I currently know Headbutt, Iron Head, Focus Energy, and Pursuit. We have been working toward Ancient Power.>>

<< Do I /look/ like I'm relying on sooome item?>> Neph chittered, rather annoyed, as she took the attack, and, fueled by irritation at the little fire type, chipping away at her energy more and more, sent another Shadow Sneak, almost before Tambrey had ordered it.
Tambrey didn't seem to be too bothered by this- it wasn't like she was disobeying the order, and she'd come to accept that sometimes Neph pre-empted her on the attacks she was going to call.
It was one of the things that kept her using the unruly spider; perhaps they had bonded after all.
"Shadow Sneak. Just hang in there a little longer, Neph."

<< I don't need to 'hang in', I'm doing just fine!>> There was a bit of a snap in her tone, an indication that the battle was, at least, frustrating her now.

<< Hello. I like your shell. Mine is rather more of a skin.>> Ella responded, before looking back at the battle. << No, I would think not. I do not think it wise for either of them to be gloating right now.>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:31 pm
<> Strongarm hummed and flicked her tail. <> She was looking forward to learning. <>

<> Sideways questioned, pausing and made himself a target to the attack, getting hit hard and laid panting not making a move to get up.

"Match to Neph," Lex called. "Did you want a match with the joltiks while we heal our pokes or possibly with the fossils 'mons?"

<>
Nautilator said shyly, tentacles giving a tiny wave Ella's direction. <>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:46 pm
<< What is limited funds?>> Tambrey hadn't really discussed 'money' with the dinosaur. Also, while she understood what 'Icy Wind' and 'Take Down' were, she found 'Magnet Rise' to be an entirely alien phrase. << What is Magnet Rise? Iron Head is a Steel type move, using my head. I am good at using my head.>> She probably didn't mean she could solve problems.

"Good work. Both of you." Tambrey smiled, but Neph didn't seem to be quite so happy about her victory.
<< Hmph. Cocky little pretender. Call me out when the /real/ fun isss back...>> She chittered, before allowing herself to be recalled, ready, and waiting, to be healed up.

Millicent perked up and took a step forward, snorting, before Tambrey could answer, attempting to stake a claim.
"Oh. Uh. Unless the Joltik object," She knew Jubilee wouldn't "I think Millicent is trying to, uh, force a place in the queue."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:00 pm
<> Strongarm didn't know why it was needed or what it was, but enough that it was needed for her to learn things. <>

Lex set Nautilator down and walked over to his Flareon, kneeling down to get a good look at his injuries. "Mmm? Ooh, Sun?" He questioned, looking up at the ceiling and squinted at the movement. "Think he is fine with waiting. They look comfy."

Lex hummed, dealing with the worse of the injuries. "Good try, but you really have to keep focused Sides." He stroked the fur before recalling the Flareon, placing the pokeball in its place. "She going to be a touch opponent Strongarm," he said, walking back.

<> Strongarm tossed her head, setting her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:27 pm
<< Ah. Humans are strange. That sounds useful.>>
Millicent took a few more steps until she was in place, upon the revelation that the Joltiks were happy to wait.
She tilted her head at the other dinosaur with interest.
<< We did not have to wait for very long.>>

"Okay. Uh, everyone ready?"

Ella leaned forward a little, much more interested in this battle.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:38 pm
<< Should be.>> Strongarm replied and trotted into place, stubby tail waving. <> She said cheerfully.

"Think so, " Lex said settling back near Ella and Nautilator, scooping the Omanyte back into his arms encase they needed to move. "Strong, start with a Rock Throw."

Strongarm nodded and jumped forward, sending a scattering of rocks at Millicent.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 pm
Millicent snorted almost derisively as she found herself being pelted with rocks...
Her own typing meant it wasn't a very troubling attack.

"Focus Energy." Tambrey commanded, smiling though; as similar as she'd feared Millicent might turn out to Neph, having her spend so much time with Aulus' pokémon and with Ella had paid off with a dinosaur that, while stubborn, was becoming a patient battler (if somewhat impulsive outside of battle if confronted with anything weird- headbutting it was the answer, of course).
The dinosaur glowed with energy as she meditated.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:45 pm
"Okay, She powering up Strongarm, go in for a Thunderwave." Lex called, gently scratching along Nautilator's shell.

Strongarm nodded darting forward as electricity crackled around her and sent it Millicent's way.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff