Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Local talent [Lex & Taavi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:15 pm
"Ciders tend to be decent choices." Lex admitted. He did like cocktails but perhaps something simple would serve him better for tonight. "It usually isn't, but most of the time bar food is good..." A burger and a hard cider sounded good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:21 pm
Well if Sasha was having cider then he was having cider too, that made it a lot easier.

By this time they'd made it to the bar and eventually Taavi managed to get noticed. The important thing was to play it cool, it was the same girl who'd been here on Saturday and she gave a smile of recognition so maybe that helped? "Hi," Taavi smiled, "me again! Could I get a hard cider and some chilli fries please? With extra chillis on."

"Sure," the bar-lady replied with a nod, ringing up the price and taking the money for it before turning to Lex. "And you honey?" She then glanced back over at Taavi before looking at Lex again, her smile trying to waver into a smirk despite her apparent best efforts.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:25 pm
"Mm, a burger with cheddar cheese and bacon if possible and a hard cider as well, if you would be so kind." Lex smiled at bar-lady. "Ooh, and if I could get a water as well?" He added, ignoring the side glance. Well, who was he to argue about their status if Taavi wasn't?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:32 pm
Taavi had been looking at Sasha whilst taking a sip of his cider so he totally failed to spot the sidelong look.

"Ah, I'm afraid we only have normal burger cheese but I can do ya some bacon bits?" the bar girl offered. "They're little crispy bits, they're a fries topping really but," she shrugged, still smiling, "no extra cost to put them on for you."

"I saw somebody with bacon-bit fries on Saturday, they looked good so I bet they'd be nice on a burger," Taavi supplied to Sasha with a smile and a small nod. The cider actually tasted nice which was unusual for alcohol in his opinion and came in a generous sized plastic cup, he was feeling kind of optimistic about this evening.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:40 pm
"That would be fine, it sounds good." Lex said and tucked a bit of hair back behind an ear. "Thank you."

He looked back at Taavi. "That does sound good, but lets not go to overboard." A burger would be good, he didn't need to stuff himself. He wouldn't be able to dance if he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:46 pm
"Okay, that's ordered to the kitchen for you guys and here's your cider," the bar girl said, passing it over to Lex. "I put you two on the same ticket, your food should come out together that way. You're number 39," a little ticket was handed to Lex, "food comes out just over there," she gestured, "and they'll call for you okay?"

"Oh! Um, no, I just meant that the bacon bits that were on the fries looked good so they'd probably be nice. Heh, no, I think fries and burger would be a bit much. Plus hard to carry around." There were a few tall tables to stand at but most of them seemed to be taken already and he didn't really want to share with strangers. The fact the 'Sasha' ought to still count as a stranger failed to cross Taavi's mind as he took another sip of his drink. "Shall we go wait for our food then? It was pretty quick last time."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:53 pm
Yup, she totally thought they were together. Lex took the ticket and nodded. "Thank you," he replied and pocked it.

"Very true, and sure, that would work." Lex glanced over at the tables and noticed that most of them were taken. "mmhm, yeah, hard to carry around, it looks like all the tables are taken. Maybe we can find a quiet spot on the floor somewhere."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:58 pm
"Hopefully," Taavi grinned, setting off beside Sasha. "It's quite hard to juggle food and drink. I saw a few people with like... holder things last time that hold your food and your drink so you have one free hand for either the drink or... well or eating." That had come out sounding pretty stupid. Taavi flushed but it was dim in The Warehouse and his skin was dark so it was probably hard to tell. What was easier to spot was the way he ducked his head slightly and tucked his hair behind his ear again. "Um, well you know what I mean. I... I don't know if somebody might be selling them? Just because I saw a lot of them," he finished awkwardly.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:03 pm
"I think I've seen those before... at some concerts? Been awhile though and maybe, it always a possibility." Lex shrugged and looked back at Taavi. "Not to upset you or anything, but that bar tender thought we were together. Just don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything if rumors start about who your hot boyfriend is."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:11 pm
Taavi choked on his cider and spent a couple of moments wheezing before he could say; "W-what? Really? She did?" Had she? He hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary. From Sasha's response he certainly didn't mind the mistake, but he certainly didn't know what to do with it. "Oh. Um. Well I'll be able to correct them, then, if anyone... I'm sure you've got a, um, ...x-friend of some kind anyway." He didn't want to assume boyfriend, that was probably the sort of thing you got shouted at on tumblr for. Wargh! Not that it wasn't sort of flattering he guessed, Sasha was one of those 'cool' sorts but.... Well, anyway.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:17 pm
"Easy there." Lex patted Taavi back as he choked surprised, some what concern, but also nearly laughing. "No need for you to be embarrassed to death, it happens." He teased.

"ehh, not at the moment, no. x-friend, that is a new one." Lex shook his head. "I'm bi, and assumptions happen, the purple hair and the piercings and all," he motioned to the line of them down his ear. "And you are damn cute."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:29 pm
Purple hair? Was purple hair a... thing now? Some kind of... thing thing? "Not usually to me! Um!" What was he supposed to do about this? Sasha thought he was cute? He wasn't really used to compliments like that from anyone, let alone somebody like Sasha with the piercings and the boots and the hair and everything. "W-well. Um. People do makes lots of... err... assumptions. Like with dark pokemon. Right? Um. You're um... very cool. Um. I wouldn't say cute because.... Um. Probably because of the piercings. More cool than cute. Right?" Was that right?  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:36 pm
"Okay, I think you are thinking way to much." Lex shook his head, and grinned slightly. "Yeah, yeah they do, people do that. And thanks, now come one, lets get some food." He used one hand to steer Taavi towards the take out, the other holding his cider.

"Cool or delinquent, depending on who you are talking to," Lex took a sip from his cup and sighed. "Sort of wish they would have left it in the bottle, even if this is a safer option." Glass bottles were just easier to carry.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:42 pm
"Ah, I, um, do that sometimes," Taavi admitted with a self-deprecating little laugh. "So if I start babbling or anything feel free to tell me to shut up." He wasn't really sure what to do with all of this but Sasha thought he was cute, and so he allowed himself to be steered without complaint.

"Oh, um, Gary said that they used to have glass glasses or give people the bottles but then somebody got a glass smashed in their face." Taavi grimaced at the thought. "So um, plastic glasses here since then."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:45 pm
"The safety issues, it does happen. People get rather hot headed when they have to much to drink and if you know how to break them right, well, they can be rather dangerous." Lex settled a bit away from the counter, taking a moment to fish his ticket out and sipped more cider.

"Ehh, not going to tell you to shut up. I think it a bit charming when people babble," Lex admitted and waited for their number to be called.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff