Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Second Master of the Elements (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

Pao and Sui

Where: Beach
With: Sui Pao
Thoughts: Wow so cool FRIG
Mood: Excited Slightly irritated

Taking one more look over at his sister, Pao turned his attention back onto the ocean before launching himself upwards and landing into the water. He was curious, he wanted to see what was in the water, see the fish, the coral, and anything else he could find. The water felt nice, they'd been traveling for quiet a while now with few breaks. It was a shame that Sui hated swimming, but Pao couldn't really blame her.

Sui grabbed onto the glider her brother had left at her side and got up to her feet. The sand shifted slightly beneath her feet, and even though it felt nice and warm, Sui couldn't help but to kind of hate it. Using the glider to feel around a bit, Sui started walking in the direction she thought Pao had gone to, though she wasn't aware it was the wrong direction. Suddenly her foot got caught on a large piece of driftwood, sending her falling onto the sand, the glider sliding away from her as she lost her grip on it. Frig that hurt. Jeez where'd the glider go? Sui thought to herself irritated. She didn't want to call for Pao's help, the last thing she wanted was for him to find out that she couldn't manage here.

[quote"Hyper_Fox2"]
[quote"Yaroki"]
[quote"Phoenix347"]
Optophobe

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image

Show me that there's something : I could go back for
                  xxxxxx Show me that there's ... love worth fighting for

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Give me a good reason to believe at all
                  Running round in limbo, running round it all xxx Running round in limbo, running round it all xxx Running round in limbo, running round it all
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Kongqi found himself in a calm and serene state, the smell of cooking yams and fruit filling his nose with the smell of home. Not that home was always in the same place. The clan moved form place to place when necessary, meeting with other clans and helping the injured et cetra. Home was the people that Kongqi spent his time with, and that he felt most comfortable with. This little project brought him pretty far out, but it was a manageable walk back. A few days maybe.

Opening his eyes the male moved his food from the fire to let them cool, about the same time a young girl tripped over the out of place driftwood. Gathering to his feet, Kongqi moved to her aid, grabbing the staff that slid from her during her fall. The feeling of it was familiar, light but sturdy, definitely air bending craftsmanship. "Miss, are you okay?" He asked, having a naturally deep but gentle voice. "Here's your staff." Kongqi said motioning for her to take it, being oblivious to her eyesight.

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:05 pm
User Image

And you can swap jumpers and make another move
Instilled in your brain you've got something to prove
To all the smirking faces and the boys in black
Why can't they be pleasant?
Why can't they have a laugh?

Mila Avacci

this|town's|a|different|town|today

Mila stood up and glared at him, pulling her staff off her back. "Don't call me a kid." She snapped, suddenly serious. That was something she couldn't joke around about. She hated when people called her a child. She was sixteen! She knew she looked young, but she was independent, and could handle herself. She wasn't some sniveling little brat. "I'm not a child, I can take care of myself." She added, still looking angry, and placing her hands on her hips, still gripping the staff.

He's got his hand in your chest
He wants to give you a duff
Well, secretly I think he wants it all to kick off
They want arms flying everywhere and
Bottles as well it's just
Something to talk about
A story to tell you

Phoenix347

[quote"DragonChild09"]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image
||Kileli||
||Location; Cliffside||
||Company; Mila||
||OOC; ||

The girl almost cracked at him after his comment. Kileli crossed his arms as he was glared at. "Really? You're acting like one. I could have sworn you were the local heroine though." He glanced back to the couple on the beach, before looking back to the girl. "I'm bored now, and I've got to get back soon, I'm not going to waste all my free time spying. You should probably get going home, wherever that is. Choi." He started walking back towards the path that led to the overlook they were standing on.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:06 am
User Image

Mila Avacci

Mila scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. Clearly this guy wasn't oblivious enough for her shenanigans. "Well.. uh... I am! Or at least... I try to be..." She smiled sheepishly, giving up on her charade as the earth bender ended the conversation and began to walk away. "Wait! Um..." Mila tried to think, knowing she couldn't let the earth bender get away without at least trying to ask for his help. She might never have another opportunity! It had taken her so long to even come across just one! "...Would you.. ah... teach me..?" She asked rather quietly, as though she didn't want anyone else that could be around to hear her secret. All traces of joking had dropped from her face for the moment, with this one question. Although she often lied about being an earth bender, and normally wouldn't expose herself, this was her dream.. She would kick herself until she found another earth bender, if she didn't at least ask. And if he said no.. well... then she would just have to keep looking...

Something to talk about
A story to tell you

Phoenix347

[quote"DragonChild09"]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale

Ashton watched her start to walk away after her question before he caught up and nodded before speaking "I am" he answered simply as a small orb came from the tide at his feet before it changed into a small koi fish swimming around before it slow froze from the tail slowly before he lost concentration and it fell apart

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I’m hungry for your eyes

{Out~Of~Chances: )
petrichorite

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:27 am
User Image
||Kileli||
||Location; Cliffside||
||Company; Mila||
||OOC; ||

Kileli was thinking about how far he'd have to walk back to his clan's current settlement before he could call his ostrichhorse. They went pretty far out hunting down the pig herd. He stopped when the girl asked for him to teach her. He was confused for a second, and his face showed it, before he replied. "What do you mean teach you? I can't really teach you how to be a hero." She couldn't mean anything else could she? Maybe like the heroine part she wasn't truthful on the bending? "Wait, you're not asking me to teach you about bending. You should already have a fair grasp of it yourself if you practice enough."

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:08 am
User Image

Mila Avacci

Mila continued to follow him further in on the trail when he finally stopped, looking rather confused. A look of shame crossed her face as she twiddled her thumbs, not wanting to come out and say it, but she knew she had to. "Ah.... Well..... I can't...actually...bend...." She trailed off, getting quieter and quieter as she got further into the sentence. She couldn't stand admitting that, especially when she had already boasted about it.... But her dream to learn it trumped her reputation at this particular moment.

Something to talk about
A story to tell you

Phoenix347

[quote"DragonChild09"]

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:43 am
User Image

Pao and Sui

With: Sui Pao and some stranger
Thoughts: Wow so cool ...
Mood: Excited Slightly irritated

Sui pushed herself up into a sitting position rubbing her ankle a bit. Hearing a deep voice speaking kindly to her... at least she figured it was toward her from the context. She couldn't help but to tense a bit, she hadn't noticed his footsteps due to her focus on what had just happened. It didn't take her long to relax a bit as she stood up and brushed herself off. The man sounded like he wouldn't harm a living creature, it was a lot like some of the air benders from her and Pao's tribe. The man offered her back the glider, though she could barely even tell where the man was standing, the only clue was his voice. She decided to at least try and grab the glider, what else was she going to do?

Sui bowed slightly "Thank you." she spoke calmly, before standing up straight again and reaching out. Please, please don't screw up. she thought to herself. For a moment all she felt was air, then a second later her hand came into contact with warm skin and she quickly pulled her hand back Frig, frig,frig Sui yelled in thoughts. "Sorry... I..." she stuttered not even knowing how to cover the mistake Curse you sand, curse you!!

[quote"Hyper_Fox2"]
[quote"Yaroki"]
[quote"Phoenix347"]
Optophobe

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image

Running round in limbo, running round it all xxx Running round in limbo, running round it all xxx Running round in limbo, running round it all

A small smile turned on Kongqi's lips as she bowed, it was always nice to meet respectful people. As she stood up straight up, he watched her hand before is eyes met hers. He was a bit embarrassed, not having the decency to look her in the eyes originally and keep them from such a ridiculous situation. With the retract of her hand, Kongqi made a quick bow, his long dreaded hair sliding over his shoulders. "It's alright, I should have been more observant." He returned to a normal stance, gently touching the glider to her hand that she originally reached with beforehand. "I didn't mean any disrespect." He said sincerely as she took the glider.

After a short moment of silence he spoke up again, "Are you an air bender by chance?" It wasn't uncommon for people of certain bending to be involved with those of another, ending in bending children that don't always have the attire or certain aspects of a certain bending type. Maybe this child was one of the ones the letter had mentioned.

DragonChild09

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image

Pao and Sui

With: Sui and some guy Pao and some stranger
Thoughts: Sui?! He's looking for air benders?
Mood: Worried Slowly calming down

Sui wasn't sure how to react as the man apologized for not being more observant, it wasn't his fault, she tended to do alright most of the time. "It's okay, it happens quiet a bit." Sui spoke letting out a small chuckle. The smooth wood of the glider met her hand as the man moved it gently to her and she grabbed onto it. Everything was still fuzzy, almost to the point where everything was merging together, even though the glider didn't help fix that, it helped her to relax a bit just having it.

The man then asked if she was an air bender, an odd question. Sui shook her head slightly "No, but my brother is." she spoke suddenly remembering that apparently Pao hadn't been over this way.

Coming out of the water, Pao's smile covering his face before he clapped his hands together in front of him, wind blasting upwards quickly drying him off. His cheerful face quickly changed as he didn't spot Sui and the staff. Had she wondered off? Did something happen? I shouldn't have left her. Something was wrong. Pao mentally punched himself. Quickly looking up and down the coast, he spotted Sui off in the distance a man standing before her. Without any hesitation, Pao took off in their direction "Sui!"

Hearing her brother's call, Sui smirked a bit "Well, speak of the bender." she said quietly, mostly to herself. It didn't take long for Pao to be at her side, quickly looking over her for any signs of injury. "Jeez, don't scary me like that. Where were you even going?" Pao said quickly, half forgetting the man standing with them.

Sui looked at her brother "It's fine. It's not like I went far." she said teasingly before turning her pale eyes back onto the man. "Air bender." she said simply, pointing a finger towards Pao.

[quote"Hyper_Fox2"]
[quote"Yaroki"]
[quote"Phoenix347"]
Optophobe

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image

The male relaxed when the young girl laughed gently. He felt the embarrassment leave his body, seeing that she was forgiving to his error. Sweeping his hand over his ear and pulling the hair that had swiped on his shoulder and moved it back to its normal position. That definitely made things feel better. Glancing to the female he nodded, "Ah, that makes sense." He remarked, glancing at her leg that was caught, "It doesn't hurt does it?" The male asked as a brunette male, about the same age as the girl in front of him came running.

Assumingly so, the females name must be Sui, whom she addressed as the air bender. The two made an exchange, the brother seemingly concerned about what was going down. Kongqi smiled at the two, Kongqi bowed to the both of them, introducing himself when he was up straight again. "It's nice to meet the both of you, I'm Kongqi." The male dropped his hands by his sides and tilted his head down gently, making eye contact with the two in front of him.

DragonChild09

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image
||Kileli||
||Location; Cliffside||
||Company; Mila||
||OOC; ||

Kileli stood waiting for the girl's answer, growing more and more confused as her voice trailed off to the point he couldn't hear her. "Speak up, I can't hear you like that."
Her change in personality from earlier was also confusing him, getting him irritated. "Come on. What is it you're not telling me." He started moving closer to hear her instead of the current distance between them.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

Pao and Sui

With: Sui and Kongqi Pao and Kongqi
Thoughts: Jeez, at least she's alright Nice man
Mood: Mostly calm Calm

Sui gave a small shrug to the man's question "A little but I don't think it's anything major." she spoke calmly. Sui had a tendency to brush things like this off fairly easily.

Pao's attention turned onto the man as he introduced himself, bowing slightly and stating his name was Kongqi. Pao bowed back "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Pao, and this is my twin sister Sui." Pao introduced themselves, Sui bowing as Pao introduced her. "So if you don't mind me asking, why are you looking for air benders?" Sui asked curiously. It seemed odd to be looking for a bender like this, and even odder that he was looking for a specific type of bender.

[quote"Hyper_Fox2"]
[quote"Yaroki"]
[quote"Phoenix347"]
Optophobe

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:25 am
User Image

Mila Avacci

Mila felt even more embarrassed as he asked her to speak up, and moved closer. She stared intently at the ground, not wanting to repeat herself. She was tempted to just turn around and run the other way. But learning to earthbend meant so much to her... She couldn't do that.. "...I can't bend..." She finally said a little louder, still not looking the young man in the eye. This was too hard. She should have just continued to pretend. But even if she found earth benders who would let her join them, there was no way she could keep faking it among them.. They would see right through her...

Something to talk about
A story to tell you

Phoenix347

[quote"DragonChild09"]

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items