Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Down With the Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:16 pm
>Leon Knight<
>Prince of Addencreed<
>I long to set the world straight<
User Image
Leon smiled then tilted his head again when Mila stepped back. Crossing his arms he shook his head and stepped towards her. "You don't have to call me your Grace. Please, call me Leon. I don't technically hold all my Princely titles here in Titania. Most call me War Monger, Husband Killer, Sibling Slayer, or Child Killer." He smiled a little bit and picked up his sword sliding it on his back again. "I would like something to eat. Please let's go get something to eat."

Rynn01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:26 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mila nodded her head, "Allow me. I'll delivery it to you when its prepared." she rested the broom up against a wall and linked her hands in front of herself, "Of course..." she swallowed hard, "...Leon." that wasn't easy for her to say. She walked over to the door, giving him another glance and hiding a smile on her face. She opened up the heavy wooden door, "What do you prefer to eat?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:20 pm

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Corvus gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The Raven~ gaia_nitemareright

((OOC; Open for interaction))

Corvus stood up on the spire enjoying the view and breeze it granted. As his crows became curious of the castle they would be calling home for an unknown time, Corvus stepped off of his balance. He slid on the slope of the spire, falling for but a second before he was changed into his raven form. He circled the castle lower than his friends. He looked for an opening that look promising, and once he located it he dove in. While someone would find it unusual to see a crow flying through a castle, Corvus flew near the ceiling and didn't crow. His flaps were near silent after years of practice and experience.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

♫♪ In a dark room of a locked tower,
the only thing that resounded was my heartbeat
Shunned in contempt and hated out of fear
That is me, a prince loved by misfortune ♪♫

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror was unsure if the tears were from sorrow, pain, or joy, so ended up just staying silent, besides, she probably wouldn't want him to say anything else. The girl just sat there for a few moments crying into her knees. After a little while the girl seemed to pull herself back together as she wiped away at her teary eyes. That was when she spoke the words that Mirror hadn't heard in forever. 'Thank you' simple words yet people's greed prevented them from seeing that he had helped them, but this girl, she had spoken those word in such a sincere tone. Then even more to his shock, the girl had asked for his name, which was probably the first time anyone had asked him that.

Mirror gave a small smirk and let out a tiny chuckle, he wasn't actually sure how to answer those simple two statements, he never thought he'd hear them. "My name huh, I believe you're the first person to ask me that." Mirror spoke calmly. It really did seem as if he was her last hope, the only chance she had to try and recover from her illness.

After a moment, Mirror gave a small smile "Mirror.... My name is Mirror." he spoke. Whoever this girl was, she was an odd one, humans are such weird beings.

♪♫ My heart fell, dyed by hate
Everything is opposite on the other side of the mirror
It switched the balance of scales of fate
I came to forget everything ♫♪

Mirror's magic

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Rynn01

river rocker

-Kool-Lisa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria looked up at Mirror, surprised to hear that she was the first person to ask him his name. "Like... Ever..?" She asked, thinking that that must be a lonely life. "And... You do things like this for people.. often..?" She asked, trying to understand. If this was a normal thing for him, she would have thought at least a few people would have wondered who he was. It just didn't register to her how someone could even think to let someone who could do so much to help move on without finding out who it was they should be thanking.

Ari rose from her place by the door, brushing herself off and moving closer to the mirror again to look more closely at the boy inside of it. "Well... I truly am grateful for your help... Mirror.. I-I've just been... so desperate for anything to grasp on to..." She said, giving him a polite curtsey. She dropped her head a bit. "I'm sorry for all of the tears... You must think I'm pretty pathetic..." Aria gave a sheepish wave of her hand. She felt pathetic, at least. She was so used to putting on a brave face that when it came down to it, she just couldn't help but break down.

Some days, you'll feel really sad without knowing why.
Like you lost something very precious but you forgot what it was,
Or you miss someone you never met...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

When the girl asked with shock if she really was the first to ask his name, Mirror gave a small nod, watching as the girl moved closer. He did this kind of thing all the time with people, grant their requests then become forgotten until they once again needed something. It was odd that this girl seemed to want to have at least some form of a conversation with him.

"Yes, I get summoned a lot, granting their requests." Mirror spoke responding to the girl's question about him doing things like this. The girl stopped not far in front of the mirror as she expressed her thanks to him before apologizing for her emotions. "It's not pathetic. I've seen pathetic. You're far from that." Mirror said. He had seen what she had gone through in the pieces of glass that had floated about his sides. "May I ask for your name?" Mirror asked curiously. He could find out a lot of things from the glass summoned upon the summoners request, but certain things weren't revealed, names were among one of those things. It felt odd asking a question to a summoner, at this point the summoner usually left him.

Mirror's magic

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Rynn01

river rocker

-Kool-Lisa-

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria nodded her head, trying to accept that he didn't actually think she was pathetic. It made her feel a little bit better about the scene she had made. She gave him a small smile when he asked for her name in return. "Aria Lemieux. Or Ari, if you'd like." She responded, holding out her hand to shake, and then awkwardly realizing that the boy she was introducing herself to was on the other side of a mirror. She dropped her hand and tucked her hair behind her ear again, not really sure what else to do with it. How did one interact with a magical mirror being?

"So... they just ask you for things and never bother asking your name..? Or trying to give you anything in return..?" She repeated, still trying to get the idea of that through her head. It just wasn't in her nature to think like that, and she was having a hard time grasping how anyone could be that cruel. Hope was something that she had thought was lost, but Mirror had returned it to her, and for that she wasn't sure there was anything she could do to show how thankful she was. But it never even crossed her mind not to try.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle as the girl who introduced herself as Aria held out a hand to him. Sure he could have reached through the mirror but he didn't see that ending well at all. People that saw him outside of the mirror realm and knew who he was always panicked, that was one of the reasons he worn the black cloak whenever he left.

Mirror gave a small nod "That's correct. Why would they? They summoned me for one reason, once they have what they want they're done with me. At least until they summon me again." Mirror explained. That was perfectly normal for him, but it seemed that Ari had a difficult time believing that. This conversation seemed so different then the few that he had had with other humans, Ari seemed kind and curious, traits that Mirror found rare, at least in a summoner.

Mirror's magic

[quote"Krylancelo Mooncrest"]
[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:45 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria looked down at her feet, a bit embarrassed that her mistake had been caught. Then she looked back up at him as he continued to try and explain. "That sounds... lonely..." She mumbled, sadly. She couldn't imagine a life like that. "It's so... selfish..." She added, furrowing her brows as though she were very focused on some big problem. Then, getting an idea, she clapped her hands together. "I know it's probably not much... compared to what you've been able to give me.. but.. I'd like to give you something in return!" Ari smiled sweetly, but then frowned again, something else that could be problematic occurring to the girl.

"Um.. I mean.. if there's a way.. for me to do that..." Aria looked at him hopefully, unsure of what she could possibly do for him if there wasn't a way to get anything to him. She supposed if worse came to worst, she would just have to let her words suffice... though words alone felt like so little to her, while Mirror was here using his magic to stifle her pain.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:00 am
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror looked off to the side a bit as Aria stated that it must be lonely. There was no denying that, in the mirror realm he was the only being, it was just him and his mirrors. At the mention of people being selfish, Mirror turned his attention back to her and gave a small nod "But isn't that the tendency of human nature? Self preservation?" Mirror spoke calmly. When Ari mentioned that she would like to give him something in return, a small look of confusion and shock crossed his face though it quickly vanished.

Ari seemed slightly upset shortly after the statement and Mirror could take a guess that it had to do with her not knowing how to interact with him, as shown earlier with the attempt at a handshake. Mirror rubbed the back of his neck slightly not sure if he should actually say what he was going to. "Well... I can leave the Mirror realm... for short periods of time... but people tend to not like that." Mirror explained his gaze trailing a bit off to the side again. He wasn't sure how she would react to that, when most people saw him outside of his realm they would either attack him or run.

Mirror's magic

Can leave the Mirror Realm for short periods of time
If outside the Realm when summoned, a sharp pain starts in his left hand and a black rune appears (this ends once he returns to the realm)

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:32 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria looked even more saddened by his justification of it. "I suppose that's correct... It just doesn't seem... right... though..." She said, still thinking it was awful to be treated so poorly when you were doing so much. Mirror looked momentarily shocked when Ari stated that she would like to give him something, and it made her feel even worse for how lonely he must feel. To be shocked over receiving a gift...

Ari was determined however. If there was a way, she would make it happen. She planned to bake him something lovely. ... Could he eat human food..? Ari shoved that silly idea aside. Mirror was still a boy! Of course he could eat... maybe... She looked back at him, furrowing her brow further as he awkwardly explained how she might be allowed to give him a token of thanks. "Why is that? Do you look different outside of the mirror..?" She asked him curiously. She could understand how it might be startling if someone wasn't expecting it, but otherwise... Unless Mirror turned into some strange monster outside of the mirror realm.. Aria couldn't see any reason to be afraid of seeing him in person.

After a moment, she clapped her hands together in excitement. "Either way, I've made my decision!" She announced, punctuating the final word with a small nod that sent her long hair bouncing into her face. "You'll just have to come visit me here, so I can bake you something yummy! What is your favorite pastry, Mirror?" She asked him, ready to start planning exactly what she would treat him with, if he was willing to join her in the human world for a short time. Not only would it be made with care by a head baker, but it would have the luxury of being made in the kitchen of a King! Not many bakers could say that!

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:32 am
User Image
"Hell is empty and all the Devils are here"

The queen smiled as the carriage pulled to a stop just outside the capitol of Titania and she pushed back her veil to show her flawless milk white face, the perfectly shaped brows, stoic expression, curved lips, white hair and the golden crown upon her head. If it wasn't for the fact that it was known the former queen had died she could have easily been mistaken as the mother of one of the princesses...whatever one that one was Uriel quite commonly forgot, but it wasn't that it mattered she was queen. One of her guard walked around and opened the door to her carriage, offering his hand to the queen whom easily took it with a gentle touch, peaking her head outside as one foot landed on the ground and then another, The guard brought her pale hand right to his lips and kissed the air above it before dropping her hand so she could let it rest at her side. Uriel loved walking though the town, watching as the meek bowed and curtsied as she walked, and the weaker would get on their knees with their faces in the mud in order to curry favor from a person who wouldn't even remember the act but moments later. As this was her return from one of the distant kingdoms she felt the need to remind all of her subject that the true head of power was back, not some feeble week king who couldn't protect them, that couldn't keep his promises or feed them...no, the Queen, one who had defeated assassins who had tried to kill her within her first year ruling over Titania's subjects, the one who many blamed plague and illness in an attempt to scape goat her and turn her into the witch of the realm, not that it was all a lie...Queen Uriel looked up to see a flock of ravens, easily mistaken by even herself as the less important Crows. She bit the inside of her lip as she thought of the man she considered to the be the king of dark things, even her uncouth devilish desires seemed to be a simple sentence away from many things, though it had never gone that far.

Uriel continued her walk though the city until finally she got to the castle, entering though the main doors she sighed. The smell of spices and dirt slowly drifted away, of passion and rotten meat that the city always seemed to smell like. She closed her eyes to savour her few moments alone before she walked on, going up the stairs, holding her skirts slightly in her hands she planned to make it to her room when she saw the dark bird nearest the ceiling "How now, a being flying the colours of the dark above mine head. It's wings the colour of the void, what for doth the shadow hither?" she smiled as she saw the bird, and though she did not know for certain this was Corvus, it was after all a bird in the castle, it was either Corvus or one of four and twenty blackbirds soon to be baked into a pie.
Phoenix347

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:44 am
User Image

MIʀʀOʀ | яOяяIM

Mirror shook his head as Ari asked if he looked different outside of the mirror. "No, I look the same, but summoners know who I am. They fear it, the magic that answered their request." Mirror explained letting out a tiny chuckle. After all he did for the summoners, they feared his magic.

Mirror's gaze turned back onto Ari as she clapped her hands together happily and came to the conclusion that he would just have to visit her.... in the outside world? Was she serious? A summoner asking him to exit his realm... today truly was a strange day.

Then she stated that she would make him a pastry. She was so excited about it, the girl that had been startled by his appearance now seemed almost completely comfortable talking to him... with a normal conversation. Mirror's gaze trailed off again slightly embarrassed "I like pretty much anything that's sweet." Mirror said with a small awkward chuckle. He'd answered tons of questions, but none of them had been about him, talking about himself just seemed awkward at this point. The request of being asked to exit the mirror still baffled him a bit. When? Should he grab his cloak? Would he be alright exiting without it? He always wore the cloak, for fear of being recognized by a summoner.

Mirror's magic

Can leave the Mirror Realm for short periods of time
If outside the Realm when summoned, a sharp pain starts in his left hand and a black rune appears (this ends once he returns to the realm)

[quote"Rynn01"]
[quote"river rocker"]
[quote" -Kool-Lisa- "]
Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:48 am
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a522/Phoenix743/Characters/Hibari.Kyoya.600.412646_zpsopomytgz.jpg
river rocker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_nitemareleft Corvus gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The Raven~ gaia_nitemareright

((OOC; ))

Corvus flew through the various passages between rooms, exploring the castle after his long absence and checking on his usual places he relaxed in. He enjoyed sleeping in the castle wherever he felt, whether as a crow or as a man. He was like an uninvited guest or even a thief, but he didn't care what the humans thought. As he flew over a staircase, his gray eyes spotted Uriel. In the empty room he could hear her small poem, and sent a caw in reply, before turning to follow the smell of food. He flew into the kitchen, landing on top of a cabinet, watching the chefs in the kitchen preparing food for the queen's return. He stood on that cabinet silently, deciding which of the pastries he should swoop down to take for his own.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:30 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Aria "Ari" Lemieux
╚══════════════╝

Aria shook her head, giving a 'tsk' sort of sound. "They fear you, they can't even be bothered to thank you.. What kind of people have you been dealing with?" She sighed, her arms crossed over her chest. Then she smiled as he answered her question, looking slightly embarrassed. "Well... Then do you have a favorite flavor? Chocolate? Caramel? Strawberry?" She asked, giving a few examples. She wanted to make sure whatever she made would be something really, really good

Ari jumped slightly all of a sudden, remembering the bread in the oven. She fumbled to pull out her pocket watch, relaxing again when she saw that there was still plenty of time on the clock. "Sorry, I have some bread in the oven... Don't want to burn it!" She explained herself, tucking the watch back into her apron pocket. She moved closer to the mirror, leaning in to look at the edges, and at Mirror himself. "So... how does it work..? Coming out of the mirror, I mean." Ari asked in a curious tone. Now that she had recovered from being so initially startled, and had witnessed some of his magic herself, she was intrigued by all of it.

DragonChild09

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items