Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:51 pm
Question thing, I shall attempt to answer you.

Alexandra would be an elf, because they're usually passive, intelligent creatures. They're graceful as well, but I don't think Alexandra really falls underneath that category.

Huey would be a pixie, because they're cute and relatively happy creatures. That's about all I have for that explanation.

Apollo would be a Phoenix, because he's hot, Hah, no, I kid. It just seemed to fit him, not to mention that majestic bird has always been his favorite mythical creature growing up. The idea of dying and being reborn from the ashes always intrigued him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:58 pm

What mythical animal would your character be? Any reason why, or does it just sort of 'fit'?

If Sebs was some kind of a mythical creature it would probably be some sort of friendly, neighborhood grim reaper. He'd be the sort to do that job and the grim reaper, in some interpretations, he can be a decent guy. Which Sebs is kind of.

All the fitting.

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:34 am
Question of the day
I'm still thinking over Ajicka and Jay's

But Zak would be a dragon, probably a water one or something, because... that whole power-arrogant-self interested thing = w=

And Marx would... honestly probably be a fairy xD Or pixie, depending on the mythology you go by. Something very light, and focused mostly on fun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:20 am
What mythical animal would your character be? Any reason why, or does it just sort of 'fit'?

Ohmarow = Hippogriff ( Gruff but loyal. )
Sonoko = Kirin ( elegant and graceful )
Yukie = Chimera ( temperamental going to the extremes of angry and happy )
Nis & Sin = Cerberus ( idk it just sort of felt right. )  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:50 am
Loonamist
reboot this thread please? smile I miss reading everyones answers xD even if I never did myself  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:08 am
Koukaze
Loonamist
reboot this thread please? smile I miss reading everyones answers xD even if I never did myself

Lol i don't think there's much I can do about that. I've done updates but people just kind of stopped answering, and I can't force them to do it x3 If others are interested, I, or even members, can propose questions, but it really just depends on people replying ^^ ;; I'm not sure what more I can do without it just seeming pushy  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:42 pm
Loonamist
Koukaze
Loonamist

Lol i don't think there's much I can do about that. I've done updates but people just kind of stopped answering, and I can't force them to do it x3 If others are interested, I, or even members, can propose questions, but it really just depends on people replying ^^ ;; I'm not sure what more I can do without it just seeming pushy

Ooh! I have a question!

"What would your character like for Christmas?"

I guess it's a bit late for this question though rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:23 pm
Rose would like all the cuddly soft stuffed animals she could ever dream of!

Leon would want... uh... he doesn't want to say.

Cyrus would want all the money.

Gavyn would like to have family around.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:04 am
I updated the first post with a new question! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:43 am
If it was a stranger, Cheria would flip her s**t. Especially if it was a guy. If it was a girl, well....I'm not sure. XD She'd probably just be shocked.

If it was someone she knew and/or even liked, she probably wouldn't mind all that much. I imagine she'd fawn over if for awhile.

As for who she would want to kiss at midnight, I'm guessing....At this point, probably Skylark. She's the only one Cheria's with. Unless Marx suddenly matures, there are no other options. XD Well, unless you count NPCs.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:25 pm
Oh my, Vigi said I would enjoy this one and she's absolutely right >w> Hehee

If Isis were kissed by a stranger, I feel like she would be surprised and quite embarrassed. She wouldn't object since she knows that it's tradition, but since she's in a relationship she would make sure that the kiss was quick and totally platonic. If they tried to do anything more after that to the point where it's obviously not just in the spirit of the tradition she would absolutely explain that she has a boyfriend and if anything were pushed farther after that the stranger would get a solid punch to the jaw. >w> If it were someone she knew though, well it would depend on who it was. If it were Leon she wouldn't be surprised and she's kiss him back, I mean they are together now so this sort of thing would be natural. If it were Zero, Arceus help all involved because though she'd be surprised, the kiss wouldn't be platonic, because Isis wouldn't be able to stifle those feelings and she would feel awful afterwards and also be pretty pissed at Zero for pulling something like that given that he knows their situation. I can't really think of anyone else she knows who would think about doing something like that tbh so that's all I've got there. Isis would look for Leon to kiss for the new year if she were with him. If for some reason she wasn't though, she is a fan of tradition so she'd probably kiss the cheek of the nearest guy as like a platonic woohoo New Years! Sort of thing.

Natalia would probably not be the type who would actually be around people for the New Year in the first place, but if hypothetically she were dragged to a New Years party and a stranger kissed her, Natalia wouldn't want to make a scene, but she'd probably be more likely to punch them than anything else. If it were a cheek kiss she'd probably be able to excersise some restraint but a full on kiss on the mouth from a stranger would elicit a punch no matter what the circumstances. If it were someone she knew, it would depend to be perfectly honest. If it were Aiden she'd feel pretty flustered, and while she'd enjoy the kiss she wouldn't quite know how to react. She would want to kiss him back but she'd probably be so stiff with surprise that she wouldn't have any reaction at all. Also I'm laughing more at the idea of Gio grabbing her and kissing her because oh my god she would be completely caught off guard and then afterwards be pissed that her rival stole her first kiss when she wanted it to be Aiden and probably go pout in some corner for a while. I can't see Nat actually going out in search of anyone to kiss because she'd try to avoid the whole ordeal entirely, but in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if she sidled up to Aiden during the countdown and maybe gave him a kiss on the cheek for the New Years. She would at least be comfortable with that.

Oh goodness, and poor Darren lol. If he were missed by a stranger for the new year, he would be so embarrassed but also kind of happy that someone wanted to kiss him for the new year? Mostly because he wouldn't expect anyone to, and he'd kind of laugh it off as an interesting tradition that he doesn't understand very much. If it were Sable, Darren would be completely taken aback and probably get super blushy and flustered and wish her happy New Years but he'd probably have to excuse himself so that he can go quietly scream pftttt. And oh my god if Jin decided to be mischevious and kiss him Darren would probably push him away angrily and be generally upset in a funny sort of manner because he would know Jin most likely did it just to mess with him lol. If Mitsu kissed him Darren would feel pretty conflicted tbh, because he certainly is more on the heterosexual side of things, but I feel like he wouldn't be completely opposed to the possibility of having a boyfriend but he'd be very innocent about it. Though he'd mostly be confused because Mitsu is with Ezra and so he'd be kind of awkward and just sort of shy away and apologize, insisting that Mitsu not do things like that to him. I'm just throwing this in there cause Mitsu flirted with him before and he's still puzzling over that lol. In all honesty Darren would want to kiss Sable given his options but he'd probably be too much of a ninny to have the guts to go through with it so he'd probably just give her a New Years hug instead lol >w<

And then there's Scarlett, who would absolutely kiss anyone back, stranger or not, full force, because if she went to a New Years party, she would get drunk, and have a good time, so strangers beware because she would give that kiss all she's got >w>;;;;; It wouldn't make much of a difference if she knew them to be honest, the only exception would be Klepto (an NPC rival I made for her) because she would drop kick him if he so much as touched her. As far as looking for someone to kiss, Scarlett would absolutely hands down hunt for Zak and plant a big one right on the mouth, no surprise there lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:34 pm
Ohh~ I wanna be involved. <3

Let's see. Avikna to start with wouldn't be to happy if it was a stranger, she'd likely push them away and swiftly retreat. I don't think she'd get physical, but it would make things awkward if they'd ever met again. If it was someone she knew, it would depend highly on the length of how long they knew each other. A couple weeks? One time? Years? It also depends on their relationship... Avikna's grown callous over the years, so I think it would take a lot for someone to get a positive reaction from her.

Kotensa on the other hand is quite the opposite. She's not at all afraid to spread the love. Kiss on the cheek or a tasteful peck on the lips is just something she'd love to do in order to show affection. Though, as of recently I think the only person she'd be smooching is Ohm. <3 Well, honestly she'd be drinking a bit too if it was a New Years party.

Ace.... well, Ace is a playboy, I don't think he'd mind giving or receiving a nice smooch.

Eon, Eon leans more towards a Avikna reaction. she'd be more startled than anything. Given she has no memory everyone is a stranger to her. XD  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:03 pm
Ezra would likely just be embarrassed since it'd be his first kiss and all. XD If it was someone he knew, he'd wonder if maybe it was a joke or be stuck on debating if they meant it as something more or not.

Ophelia! Oh, boy, Ophelia....All I can say is that she can turn that umbrella of hers into a deadly weapon if provoked. So, yeah. Stranger or not, if she's kissed unexpectedly, beware the consequences.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:06 pm
QOD
Today's Question of the Day
Happy New years! Someone nearby grabbed your character and gave them a smooch! What is their reaction if it's a stranger? Someone they knew? Who would your character kiss at midnight?

Okay so maybe this isn't... the same day, but I figured I'd go ahead and reply x3 I meant to forever ago, at any rate

For kissing part, my answers would be the same as way back when, for the most part. Ajicka would punch the person in the face, probably regardless of whether she knew them or not; Jay would push them back, hold them at arm's length, frown disapprovingly, and ask what they were doing, and if it was someone he knew he'd probably be more uneasy about it; Zak would kiss back (hell, he'd be the one doing the initiating of the kiss ;D ); and Marx would panic-slash-freak out, especially if it was someone he knew. If it was a stranger he might just be like ".... D: Wat"

For the midnight part, though... Dunno! Ajicka wouldn't have anyone, and she wouldn't want it-- she'd rather be training -w-
Jay... Well Jay is with Sebs and that... would not... ever be a thing so... yeah he's going solo too :D
Zak would kiss whoever's around/is attractive, if he had his choice maybe Apollo or Scarlett
Annnd Marx would probably just give all of his friends a kiss on the cheek, if he learned about the tradition x3  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:44 pm
I'm so late for this, but....Better late than never.

Mitsu wouldn't mind at all, though I imagine strangers would be scold afterwards. If it was a friend, he wouldn't hesitate. He'd kiss right back, the little tease.

As for who he'd want for a New Years kiss....Probably Ezra. He'd definitely be happy to steal his first kiss, and then tease him about it later. XD  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games