[Fin] Parks and Recreation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:11 pm
Aulus stared. Had he taken a wrong turn and ended up in crazy town somehow? It would explain the weird Totodile for a start. "No," he replied flatly, "that's not possible. Do you know anything about biology, at all? And had you considered that the tracks might have been his?" Aulus jerked his metal thumb at the encroaching Snorlax.

Char cleared his throat and flared out his wings at the Snorlax. <>

<> added Tortie, raising her head from her chicken and licking her chops. <>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:50 pm
"Nah, not really!" Henrietta admitted with a grin. "It seems pretty cool though! Oh!" She considered it, but then shook her head. "Naah! How'd he make tracks before he was a real pokémon?! And he'd totally have gone past us to get to where he was, right?! Besides, he was totally right where the Snowlax was built, so he's gotta be a Snowlax, right?!"

<< Food.>> Bub parroted- he knew he could ask Henrietta for food but... there was a picnic /right there/. He didn't seem to be at all affected by Tortie's insult, and was now trying to see past the Charizard's wings.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:56 pm
Aulus scowled; the complete lack of logic, or sense, or regard for the laws of nature felt almost like a personal insult. "The point is that he was always a real Snorlax, just out of sight before," he replied testily. "Did you eat paint chips as a child or something? It's. Not. Possible. Also correlation doesn't equal causation, try to remember that and you're less likely to believe stupid s**t and get ripped off or fooled because of it." He didn't personally give a s**t if she was ripped off or led to believe stupid stuff by the media, he was just annoyed that she was refusing to see any kind of sense.

<> Char repeated with a deep rumble before turning to Henrietta and adding; <>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:18 pm
"Well, yeah! I mean, he's gotta have always been real /somewhere/," Henrietta agreed, still grinning "but I totally found him in place of where I built an awesome Snowlax, so it's a totally cool story that he /is/ a Snowlax! I think it's super awesome!" She didn't think she ate paint chips as a child, but she was thinking about it, and trying to remember if she had or not so she could respond truthfully when Char piped up.

"Oh man! Sorry! No Bub come on buddy! You can't eat their picnic! I totally got snacks in our bag!" She began rummaging in said bag, the sound of which was apparently familiar to the 'Snowlax', as his head slowly turned to look over and behind him. Now he was faced with a choice. Keep trying to eat the food he'd seen and smelled /right there/ that the Charizard didn't want him to, or turn and eat the guaranteed cookies that Hen' would produce. He didn't move for a long moment, conflicted.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:52 am
Shesh, this was just painful; sugar and spice and all things hyperactive and saccharine. "Right," Aulus said, continuing to scowl, "I'm glad we got that cleared up. Now was there anything else you wanted? We were having lunch." Henrietta was not the sort of person he cared to linger in conversation with. At all.

<> Rose recalled, fishing into the bag to retrieve the ham and cheese sandwiches he'd picked out for himself.

Char made a shooing gesture at Bub. <> He'd not met many Snorlax before, and then only in battle, but it seemed that this one at least was as fixated with food as they were reputed to be.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:05 pm
"Oh! Nah! I got snacks like I said! We totally don't mind joining you though!" Henrietta grinned, and plopped herself down on the ground as she handed a packet of cookies to the hungry Snorlax.
He, for the moment, was content to eat those, though the packet wouldn't last long, distracted from the picnic.

Mango had decided to land and venture a little closer to get a good look... There was a Spinarak nearby and, while he knew Henrietta had one now too, he hadn't managed to talk with the little bug yet. Paul, therefore, was rather interesting.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:20 am
She was sitting down? Really? Ugh! Okay, so, options here? Aulus frowned and thought through them and their potential consequences carefully.

• Scare off annoying girl, likely to result in negative attention from the general public.
  • Put up with annoying girl and finish food, likely to raise his blood pressure and make him grind some of the enamel off his teeth.
  • Leave in order to avoid annoying girl, resulting in hungry him and hungry pokemon.
  • Move to another part of the park, likely to result in the annoying girl following.
  • Hope for small natural disaster.
  • Tell the girl to go away, unlikely to work... but worth a go compared to the other options.

Decision made Aulus looked back at Henrietta, his lips pressed into a thin line and brows knit in annoyance but overall the expression lacked outright aggression in fact he'd looked more aggressive when he'd been thinking through his possible courses of action. "Look, we weren't exactly after company here. I was happy to have a battle with you but I don't want to eat with you, so why not take your pokemon off to a different bit of the park hu? I'm sure you can find somebody around here who finds your snow-related anecdotes charming, but I don't."

<> Phaethon said with a soft horsey chuckle, <> The girl seemed sweet, but really not the sort of person Kurt got on with.

Paul was currently occupied with his chicken wing and unaware of the attentions of the other bug type.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:23 am
Bub belched; his cookies already finished, and he reached to scratch his stomach, before turning his head back toward the picnic.
Well, they were still eating it, so it was still there... and so he was again interested.
He started to try and get up again.

Mango decided to try and land beside the spider; he was very curious.
<< Hello!>> He announced, descending.

"Oh! Man, sorry!" Henrietta responded, her eyes widening, as she started to get up. "Yeah! You're probably totally wanting a break from superhero stuff and all that! Man, I didn't even think about!"
She grinned.
"I'll totally grab your contact details, so we can battle again before I go!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:35 am
Ugh. Was this going to be like that time he'd let that one kid have his number and got endless calls about his damned 'top percentage' Rattata? Well he could block her if he wanted, it was less trouble to say yes than any of the other options that came to mind. "Right, a break, and fine then." Aulus picked up his pokegear and tapped the 'sync contact' bit before holding it up so that the girl could hold hers near enough so that they exchanged details.

Paul gave a small squeak of surprise as the Butterfree descended and shrunk back against Aulus' leg. <> Did Butterfree eat chicken? He had no idea.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:45 am
Mango hadn't really had meat discussed with him. At all. When Henrietta ate, he didn't pay attention to the burgers or fries or things she had- it was the sweets he liked to share sometimes.
Henrietta's grandmother hadn't eaten chicken as far as he knew, or felt a need to discuss food with him at any point..
He only gathered the 'chicken' most have been, usually, a human food because it looked very much different the 'pokémon' food he'd seen before.

<< Oh, I am sorry. I just wanted to talk to you because, well, you're a Spinarak. I have a team mate who is one but I do not know them well at all yet.>> He turned his head, large red eyes inspecting the meat << I don't know. I do not know what chicken is; is it sweet?>>

Henrietta grinned and wandered over, using the same settings to sync up their contact details; this she -definitely- knew how to do without a problem.
" Aaaawsome! I'll totally call you and text you about battles and stuff! You should totally tell me about your superhero adventures! It'll be so cool! Gummy'll be so stoked to hear about this when he's all healed up!"

With Henrietta distracted, Bub's minding was left to the two Eevees, who darted forward to distract him; they understood better that Aulus and the others didn't want to share their food and it was rude of their big team mate to keep trying.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:54 pm
<> Paul explained, <>

"Right," Aulus snorted, "I'll let you know when the comic book of my life comes out, there's going to be some really great splash art apparently and lots of 'boom' in large letters."

<> Rose said thoughtfully. <>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:51 pm
<< Like Pidgey is a bird? Pidgey used to be a bird that wanted to eat me but I grew a lot.>> Mango responded thoughtfully, wondering what 'bird' would taste like, yet also finding the idea of meat to be rather unpalatable.
<< Yes, mostly. Henrietta gives me sweets and I enjoy honey, nectar and sweet berries. Do you only eat chicken?>>

"OH MAN! There's going to be a /comic book/?! That's totally awesome! Yeah, you totally gotta let me know when that comes out!" Henrietta entirely believed him.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:10 pm
Bloody hell. "Right, right," Aulus nodded, "so long as The Man doesn't hush it all up and stop the print I'll let you know." Well if nothing else he'd have a story to tell Tam later on, yesh!

<> A lot of things were scary but birds were just the worst! He'd kind of got used to Red but she still made him a bit nervous, sometimes he was pretty sure she was looking at him like he was supper.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:47 pm
"There's a man who does that?! Is that his codename?! 'The Man'? It's not a very cool one... Ooh! Ooh! Is he your Arch Nemesis?!"

<< Only meat? How do you feel about berries?>> Mango was sure the spider probably didn't enjoy nectar... maybe honey... but berries seemed like something worth asking about. << Birds are scary. Still, even for me, but I do have a Swablu for a friend, and Juan, who you have seen, so I am confident of being safe from them.>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:54 pm
"No no, it's what you call," Aulus waved his metal hand, "you know, big guys at the top of the food chain, the ones pulling the strings, the big cheeses and no I don't mean actual animated dairy products." He shouldn't have started this, it was going to take even longer to get out of the conversation now.

<> Paul agreed with a small chitter. <> Paul nearly mentioned that he wasn't scared of Asgard despite the fact that he was huge and a bird but then thought better of it, probably not great to tell these people about a Lugia. <> he added instead.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff