Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:19 am
"I see," Izaya said, his smile broadening as he raised his brows. "A man after my own heart, then. I myself have a fondness for seeing how different things cause humans to react in multiple ways and watching their expressions change. It's part of the reason why human observation is my favorite hobby."

"Still, it's funny that you have code names and yet most don't seem to go by them around here much, don't you think?" the informant pointed out. "One would assume that instead of various nicknames, said code names would be put to use instead."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:17 pm
"I had nicknames well before my code name and certainly being called Lex or even Sasha in the heat of the moment when surrounded by civilians is much easier to over look then being called Pulse. I rather consider my code name to be my work name... it is for missions, and partners when I'm in uniform." Lex shrugged. "That is all."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:35 pm
"Well, now you have another one, Lexi-rin," he said, unable to force back a yawn. It was getting pretty late, he supposed. "I almost never use work or code names - just so you know. Oh," the man added, thinking of something. "Do you have a partner, then? I know generally only agents have them, but I've heard of a few exceptions in the past."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:02 pm
"Mmhm, I'll keep that in mind naraku? No that wasn't right," He frowned, debating back on the names and sighs. "Nakura, that was it. Apologizes and ooh, no. The most I have is a room mate. He's sweet."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:33 pm
Izaya snorted. "Naraku? Isn't that the villain of some popular anime?" he teased.

"Ooh, a roommate? Do tell. Who's the lucky man?" He put his cheek against his palm, smiling, and leaned over like a child eager to hear a story. Was this fellow perhaps more than a roommate?

It almost made him think of his former one when he'd been a grunt himself, but...it was probably for the best they weren't roommates anymore. Adam had gotten too close. And the one before that...what did he think of Izaya now? Did Jerome even think of him at all?

He grit his teeth as he smiled, trying not to consider the possibility that Lex might have had one of them for a roommate instead now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:33 pm
" He isss, and he is horrible and the anime is repetitive and I stopped watching anything that goes over four seasons," Lex bemoaned and sighed.

"Mmhm? Zacharie, with the ghost pokemon and the love for plants, half the room is like a jungle."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:33 pm
Laughing, the man shook his head. "You poor thing, you! Such a short attention span. I certainly hope you're more patient with your lovers and don't tire of them after four seasons."

"Ohh, that one," Izaya remarked, grinning even wider. "Has he been socially educated any, or is he still as innocent and oblivious as a child? I know he's got a good, healthy curiosity, but his brilliance with plants seems to greatly outshine his meager knowledge of relationships with others."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:54 pm
Lex laughed,warm and rich, eyes gleaming up at Nakura. "Well, my lovers are sweet, and certainly not repetitive bores. I also have a trouble with epic length soap operas." He paused, thoughtful.

"He's a scientist, they like their work. And most things become second in priority," actually Lex found that to be a bit rude. A bit true but a bit rude towards his roommate.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:47 pm
"'Sweet'," Izaya repeated. "Sounds like a flavor of candy I'd quickly grow sick of. Not sure what would attract you about a stereotypical, cliche romance. At least soap operas have a degree of drama that keeps things interesting." He shrugged. "To each their own, though, I suppose."

"He's a child," the black-haired informant answered off-handedly. "When I talked to him last, he didn't have a full grasp on what the nature of a friendship was. Being enamored with work is all fine and dandy, but when you don't have a full grasp of the world and the people who inhabit it along with you, how can you expect to function?"

There was a slight undertone of bitterness to his words, but only someone paying particularly close attention might have noticed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:08 pm
"Soap operas are repetitive drama llamas and extraordinarily high maintenance," Lex replied dryly. "Sweet has a bit of spice and more, it not all sugar."

He listened and paused and tipped his head, listening closely. "But the natural of friendship differs between each individual not only because of personality differences but cultural. At the most you can be open minded and try not to fall victim of your own bias, you certainly can't claim to be an expert in world, there is simply too much of it."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:32 pm
"What a mix of metaphors. Now I'm not sure if we're talking about tastes in people, animals, romances, TV shows, or food," the man laughed. "But whatever you say."

"My darling Lexi-chii," Izaya said, leaning forward with a dark smile and reaching out with a finger to stroke the line of the blonde's jaw. "I don't presume to know all that much about friendships because I make it a policy of mine to keep a certain distance from others at all times. For my own safety, you understand.

"However, I would imagine that a friendship would have to have some concept that was mutual between two individuals, because if it differed for each one separately, that would make it more of an unrequited or one-sided thing. The relationship would mean different things to each person involved. And while in a symbiotic or business relationship that might be fine, wouldn't that defeat the entire purpose of a friendship, no matter in what culture or with which personalities?"

He yawned again. It was probably a good idea to get going soon, but this conversation was amusing him too much to want to leave just yet. "I never claimed to be an expert in the world, лапочка. I just really, really enjoy observing human beings and have done so for several years, now. That's not to say they don't still surprise me, which I also love. But I do think it gives me a better grasp of humans as a whole than those who prefer to ignore their own species in favor of others, such as plants or pokemon."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:18 pm
"Is it? Well, It was just a repeat from earlier talks and metaphors," Lex replied and paused, eyes narrowing, though only the one tracked Izaya motions. Okay, well, this was creepy. He was tactile but this had gone from possibly friendly to possibly dangerous.

"Ooh?" He mummer and slowly stood up pulling away from the hand and started to calmly collecting his tray, and magazine. "Perhaps, but then if you keep at a distance, how can you truly say you know anything, truly?"

He shook his head. "You are missing so much," he said finally and left the table to take care of his tray and leave.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:23 am
Well. Even if Izaya had opted to stay a bit longer, it seemed that Lex was determined to leave first. Izaya chuckled at the blonde's responses, both verbal and non. Interesting observation for the other to make about him. He may have had a different perspective of others - seen them from what he thought was an objective point of view, a god's point of view.

But some of what Lex said rang true. Since when did a god know anything about then inner workings of humans? They could be observed and their actions predicted, but in the end, humans were still irrational, exceptional beings whose thoughts and actions would forever be a mystery to themselves and everyone else. That was why he loved them so.

"Perhaps you'll have to show me what I'm missing, then," he told the retreating grunt. "I look forward to seeing you around, Lexi-pon."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:57 pm
Lex paused, deliberating. "Perhaps," but not alone, and certainly no time soon. Still, no need to go about making enemies because of a bad first impression. Yet, certainly when they meet next it would be with Slipstream or Yoketron in tow.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas