Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Ordell Academy Connection Line [Look for RP Partners Here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:39 pm
User Image

My character Edguardo Fuentes has been approved and I'm hoping to be able to roleplay with someone if anyone is available ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:20 am
Klayko
User Image

My character Edguardo Fuentes has been approved and I'm hoping to be able to roleplay with someone if anyone is available ^^

Hi there! I just recently got back due to some leave but my character Elijah is available if you would like to meet up 3nodding

I have to go to work in a little while so I wouldn't actually get to post til tonight, but it doesn't hurt to plan tight?  

ShyWolfHeart

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:07 pm
Yooo
Ava is free if anyone wants to interact  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:42 pm
DJ Double B
Yooo
Ava is free if anyone wants to interact

Even though I'm in the middle of a battle right now I was wondering if maybe Koru and Ava could meet sometime? She needs more friends =v=" Plus I would love to plot with you if you want?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:26 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Klayko
User Image

Hi there! I just recently got back due to some leave but my character Elijah is available if you would like to meet up 3nodding

I have to go to work in a little while so I wouldn't actually get to post til tonight, but it doesn't hurt to plan tight?

Hey, welcome back and I hope everything is going alright for you.

That sounds like a plan. They could meet at the stadium, perhaps?

That's totally understandable lol. I have been a bit busy myself which is why it took a little while to respond back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:28 pm
Klayko
ShyWolfHeart
Klayko
User Image

Hey, welcome back and I hope everything is going alright for you.

That sounds like a plan. They could meet at the stadium, perhaps?

That's totally understandable lol. I have been a bit busy myself which is why it took a little while to respond back.

Yeah I kinda sorta went at my car with my head by accident and suffered a concussion... sweatdrop (longer story...Prair and I laughed a lot...)

Sounds like a plan! I'll go ahead and write out a post since I gotta get ready for work in like an hour ninja 3nodding  

ShyWolfHeart

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:36 pm
Well now that Holly's latest victim has ran off she needs a new person to smother with affection~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:49 am
Sekaino
Well now that Holly's latest victim has ran off she needs a new person to smother with affection~ heart

Cyril needs someone like Holly to bother him XD
(I really should start posting soon . . . after my abrupt disappearance )  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:48 pm
Welp I figure I've vanished for a really long time and need to post soon... If anyone's wants to go to the new game opening up soon Skylar and Ray are free. Just let me know ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:16 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Welp I figure I've vanished for a really long time and need to post soon... If anyone's wants to go to the new game opening up soon Skylar and Ray are free. Just let me know ^^

Koru's a little free OwO
....Skylar may hate her and Ray runs away from her but she's free TTvTT  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:18 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Koru's a little free OwO
....Skylar may hate her and Ray runs away from her but she's free TTvTT

xD Maybe she can some how patch her rough start with Skylar?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:26 pm
amarzyciel
Sekaino

Cyril needs someone like Holly to bother him XD
(I really should start posting soon . . . after my abrupt disappearance )

ooh, wonder how well Cyril will mesh with Holly
super excited! Can't wait till i get the chance to properly respond.
Unless you wanna post first? I don't mind either way  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:40 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Ava is more or less free for whoever. Don't think she's interacted with either Skylar or Ray much?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:53 pm
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311

Ava is more or less free for whoever. Don't think she's interacted with either Skylar or Ray much?

Maybe Ray and Ava could meet up? Is Ava able to deal with a bit of a depressed Ray tho :c Ray needs a friend  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:02 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311

Maybe Ray and Ava could meet up? Is Ava able to deal with a bit of a depressed Ray tho :c Ray needs a friend

Probably not as well as someone else could, but she wouldn't be super rude or anything
Doesn't really have a reason to be -- not like she hates him or anything  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces