Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Is Steve still alive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Think Steve is still alive?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:56 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Steve, is definitely the raiden of the resident evil series. He had a lot of weak points but still had potential. I think that the whole love story element was a needed element for RE that I think capcom should consider again.
No. Raiden is a young girly pretty boy who tries to be a hero.

Steve is an impubescent and extremely annoying boy who tries to be a hero.

Now, I don't like Raiden at all, but Raiden is a better character than Steve. Maybe not for Resident Evil OR Metal Gear, but in general, is a better character.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:45 am
Wesker Took Steve, And Revived Him And Is Experimenting On Him.

Wesker Also Did The Same With William Birkin.

razz

OfWenzel

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:09 am
OfWenzel
Wesker Took Steve, And Revived Him And Is Experimenting On Him.

Wesker Also Did The Same With William Birkin.

razz

He did what with Birkin? Explain because I don't understand...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:54 am
Captured The Monster, And Is Doing Experiments On Him.

razz

OfWenzel

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:57 am
OfWenzel
Captured The Monster, And Is Doing Experiments On Him.

razz

I never read he captured Birkin, how could he? He was so huge... neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 am
Leon and Claire encounters G during their escape from the RPD Precinct. He mutates into five different forms while fighting them. In his first form, Birkin retains most of his human appearance, with the most notable difference being his enlarged right arm (with an eye on its shoulder) and a deranged mind that relies entirely on instincts (see image). In his following mutation, he grows a new head (the old one forms part of his left chest) and grows claws from his right hand. By his third transformation, any semblance of a human being is completely gone, with his rest of body having mutated along with his arm. In this form, he grows two additional arms, with his older arms forming part of his back, like wings. After sustaining enough damage from his battles with Leon and Claire, he transformed into his next form, in which he grows a new mouth from his chest and started walking on all fours. This form requires G to constantly feed on other creatures, which results in his fifth and (as far as known) final mutation, in which he becomes a malleable lump of flesh with tentacles.

During all of these mutations, he chases after Leon and Claire from the sewers to the underground research facility and eventually to an escape train which Leon and Claire was riding. His presence in the train causes an Anti-Biohazard Detonating Mechanism to be activated. Leon, Claire and Sherry manage to stop the train and escape while G is inside. The train is destroyed, taking what was once William Birkin with it. Sometime after Leon and the others have left the site, Albert Wesker (now working for "The Organization") manages to salvage what was left of Birkin as a specimen.

Despite his apparent death, Steve's body was recoved by Wesker in order to extract the T-Veronica within his body
and has the technology to restore him to life

Trivia
Steve was modeled after the image of actor Leonardo Di Caprio. He was slightly redesigned for the Playstation 2 version of Code Veronica however to appear more mature.
Steve was able to recover his original personality even after being mutated by the T-Veronica Virus. This, along with the fact Alexia retains her original personality after being infected with the virus, indicates that the T-Veronica Virus is probably the most stable strain of bio-weapon creation viruses to date.
The events that had happened to Steve was originally intended for Leon Kennedy but this caused an outcry to many fans inwhich Steve was created to replace him, it is one reason why he looks like Leon.

razz

OfWenzel

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:22 am
Please, don't explain RE2 to me. It's my favorite RE and I know the story.... evil I'M not a n00b btw.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:24 am
Resident Isaka
Please, don't explain RE2 to me. It's my favorite RE and I know the story.... evil I'M not a n00b btw.

Was explaining how that tied in.

I know you know about RE.

razz

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:35 am
Side Note: That was also a Copy And Paste, but I Mentioned That, since that helps to explain that better.

razz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:41 am
I read Wesker's report 1 again and I saw he took the virus from the dead body of Birkin but like I said, I doubt they took him entirely since he was really huge at the end. So, I don't think he's making experiments on him, that would be useless ... And how he manage to take a sample of Birkin after the train exploded? I mean, Birkin must has been burned with his virus along with him... Sometimes it's confusing... confused  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:22 pm
I'm guessing Wesker took a sample of what was left of Birkin to extract the G-Virus not to do experiments.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:20 pm
It's kinda like trying to kill off solid snake, and replacing him with raiden.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:27 pm
Resident Isaka
I read Wesker's report 1 again and I saw he took the virus from the dead body of Birkin but like I said, I doubt they took him entirely since he was really huge at the end. So, I don't think he's making experiments on him, that would be useless ... And how he manage to take a sample of Birkin after the train exploded? I mean, Birkin must has been burned with his virus along with him... Sometimes it's confusing... confused
I think he took th sample when Leon defeated Birkin before the elevator. Then afterwards, Birking transformed into a blob and invaded the train.

What's Captain talking about?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
I think he took th sample when Leon defeated Birkin before the elevator. Then afterwards, Birking transformed into a blob and invaded the train.

Yeah I think that would be the best answer.

Biohazard EXTREME

What's Captain talking about?

The real question is, do you really want to know? pirate  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Demon_Ninja64

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:15 pm
Nah i dont think hes alive domokun  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff