Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:09 am
TheMagicalAcidTrip
I got banned off both Quotev accounts. It's a long story... but i'm back here I guess. I've also been checking some Gaia clones like Recolor.me and whatnot. Blah.
There are a bunch of them out there, a good chunk of them were made by early Gaia dev staff ... most of us were purged in 04 and were working on similar projects and concepts before ever getting involved in gaia so it was just the logical thing to happen.. so many of them were criticized for copying gaia and its concepts so they just never got as much positive attention.. which is silly... how can somone rip themselves off? durdurrr duurrr.... anywho the ones created by people who were just dissatisfied with gaia are much more similar to 05-06 gaia.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:03 am
I don't know.. it's definitely not as big of a thing as it used to be, but it's hard for me to stay away for too long. I've made too many new accounts though... I always forget my info.

I miss how many people there used to be, and how people used to enjoy actually talking in chats and stuff.. I go to do a puzzle and say hi, but nobody responds anymore.  

haybelle

Tipsy Raider

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

beaulolais

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:07 am
it's all commercial now
and it used to have more anime content
and even a lovers hookup! heart

so yeah it is quite predictable now

besides, some of us just got older, so prolly we got duller too?

I joined 12 years ago, which makes me not young any more  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:40 pm
beaulolais
it's all commercial now
and it used to have more anime content
and even a lovers hookup! heart

so yeah it is quite predictable now

besides, some of us just got older, so prolly we got duller too?

I joined 12 years ago, which makes me not young any more

Duller? Aww man. Why must we be duller?! xd  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:51 pm
There's nothing interesting to do online anymore. It sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:20 pm
It's definitely still fun and interesting (maybe even more so). I joined over thirteen years ago and, after what was probably ten years, came back online to find my account still alive. :] I'm hooked.  

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm
Hello everyone!!! Anything interesting going on here??? I'm gonna try getting back into this site YET AGAIN if I can find any interesting activity to neander in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:57 pm
TheMagicalAcidTrip
Hello everyone!!! Anything interesting going on here??? I'm gonna try getting back into this site YET AGAIN if I can find any interesting activity to neander in.

I'm trying to do the same thing as well. It's been so long since I've been on here. It feels like ages and Gaia honestly doesn't look the same as it used to be.  

l Katastrophe l

Lover

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:27 am
l Katastrophe l
TheMagicalAcidTrip

I'm trying to do the same thing as well. It's been so long since I've been on here. It feels like ages and Gaia honestly doesn't look the same as it used to be.

You can try Lake Kindred (it's actually really fun!!) or roleplaying (though that isn't so popular on here anymore I don't think). You can always try competing in runway, and people are more than happy to give some pointers for it if you'd like them (I have plenty since I compete at least once a week)! Other than that, yeah. There isn't much at all to do anymore sadly...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:01 pm
Lanzer has returned,so thing should be getting better on the site.=w=  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

High_Assassin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:13 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
l Katastrophe l
TheMagicalAcidTrip

You can try Lake Kindred (it's actually really fun!!) or roleplaying (though that isn't so popular on here anymore I don't think). You can always try competing in runway, and people are more than happy to give some pointers for it if you'd like them (I have plenty since I compete at least once a week)! Other than that, yeah. There isn't much at all to do anymore sadly...

I never really did get into the games section of Gaia. I joined somewhere around 05 or so, then lost my internet access in 08, and didn't get it back until sometime around August 16'. After 8 years of Hiatus, I find Gaia has a lot more crap content, and fewer people on the forums. Me and Kelina have been desperately trying to revive our old rps from back in the day, and actually managed to get one going again, but then I lost internet again. Somehow, when Bright House was taken over by Spectrum, my automatic payments stopped going through, and I accumulated thee months of charges before I even knew there was a problem. It took me 2 weeks to scrounge up the money to pay the bill, during which time the one rp we had going promptly died again.

Actually, I think Gaia's biggest drawback is the PG-13 limit. A lot of roleplayers I know, or knew, liked to push the limits a bit in their roleplaying. They either got banned, or simply left to find other rping sites that would allow more adult content. Possibly both. As long as all of Gaia is PG-13, I don't see it ever getting back to the levels of activity it once had. What Gaia needs is an "Adult Section" where only people who are legal adults, as per the birthdate I believe you have to give when you sign up, can go for R rated rps. I haven't had to sign up for a new account in a while, but I think you have to be at least 13 in order to join, hence the PG-13 limit. Unfortunately, I see NO signs that Gaia is moving in that direction, so we're basically stuck with a kiddie site. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:07 pm
Yuki_Windira
Lanzer has returned,so thing should be getting better on the site.=w=

Annnnnnnnnd what exactly is that??  

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:09 pm
High_Assassin
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
l Katastrophe l
TheMagicalAcidTrip

I never really did get into the games section of Gaia. I joined somewhere around 05 or so, then lost my internet access in 08, and didn't get it back until sometime around August 16'. After 8 years of Hiatus, I find Gaia has a lot more crap content, and fewer people on the forums. Me and Kelina have been desperately trying to revive our old rps from back in the day, and actually managed to get one going again, but then I lost internet again. Somehow, when Bright House was taken over by Spectrum, my automatic payments stopped going through, and I accumulated thee months of charges before I even knew there was a problem. It took me 2 weeks to scrounge up the money to pay the bill, during which time the one rp we had going promptly died again.

Actually, I think Gaia's biggest drawback is the PG-13 limit. A lot of roleplayers I know, or knew, liked to push the limits a bit in their roleplaying. They either got banned, or simply left to find other rping sites that would allow more adult content. Possibly both. As long as all of Gaia is PG-13, I don't see it ever getting back to the levels of activity it once had. What Gaia needs is an "Adult Section" where only people who are legal adults, as per the birthdate I believe you have to give when you sign up, can go for R rated rps. I haven't had to sign up for a new account in a while, but I think you have to be at least 13 in order to join, hence the PG-13 limit. Unfortunately, I see NO signs that Gaia is moving in that direction, so we're basically stuck with a kiddie site. sad

Well if you want a more adult Gaia Online pop onto Recolor.me. I don't use it much, but there's a lot more mature things going on there............ lots of it........  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:08 pm
Saw a lot of former gaians on FB saying they would totes come back if they brought zOMG! back, and Lanzer is working on that as we speak. In my humble opinion zOMG! was the heart and soul of Gaia and when it was removed I and a lot of people left. Inflation killed a good chuck of the remaining, and he's talking about working on that too. Fingers crossed, y'all.  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm
zOMG is coming back, and I know that was a real drawback for folks. Hopefully this brings them back....  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff