Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Babel
*~::The Tower of Babel - Main Thread::~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image
Sentaku Toriyama
Floor ???

With Sentaku seeing how Ema liked the gift that he 'bought' her, he smiled. Well, smiling more than before, but still he smiled. "I am happy that you like the gift. I will get you the gloves when I see them in the right color. That alright with you?" Sentaku said. As he noticed that the chill was effecting him more now, he could tell that she wanted him to hurry up. So, after a bit of hopping, A swift foot lunged towards Ema's face, with the wind gliding behind it. "And I am sorry, Ema. My body is not up for sale. I mean, My smile is priceless, and is quite easy to see, but my body is priceless."

Quote:
Sentaku: Normal Attack (+ Old, Old Boost, Wind Sword-ed, Wind Boosted)

Wind Sword: 2/2
Auto-Sukukaja: 3/3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:39 pm
User ImageEmanda Katerine
Floor ???

Even as her ears twitched, Sentaku spoke...
And with each passing word, she got more and more riled up.
"No, it's not alright with me." she snapped, venomously. "And I don't want your freakin body, OR your smile, you freak."
Wind clad to a boot went to strike at her, Ema raising her arms to take as much of the blow as she could....Before gripping the shoe, and focusing ehr magic.
"You need to cool off..." she started, before thrusting her hands up in the air, and then slamming them down together, powerful ice converging on the zooming, grinning a*****e.
Glacial Crash!

Quote:
Emanda: Glacial Crash! [High Ice Damage + 2 turn Sukunda effect. 2 turn cooldown between uses] (Sentaku)
Fists of the Lion King. [Weapon equip]
Sentaku's Debilitate-d [2/3]

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image
Sentaku Toriyama
Floor ???

As he saw that she was getting more and more riled up, Sentaku felt the familiar feel of family setting in as he trained, he grinned even more. As she had spoke of cooling off, he felt his body slowing down with the chill spreading through. "Yeah, about that chilling down, I don't think that I am going to do that. I mean, I would love to, but this is a battle and I think I am going to have to kick it up a notch if I am going to have to keep up with you." With that, he pushed himself out of Ema's grip and with one slap of his legs, a gust of air from almost nowhere started blowing from out of nowhere, giving him speed like nothing before. "I am kicking it up a notch, so don't blink."

Quote:
Sentaku: MACH SPEED!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:11 am
Floor ???

Emanda scowled as the motormouth...continued doing what he did best. Even though her spell would slow him down, he used the shadows to return himself to normal....
"Don't blink..?" she started with a small snarl. "Ohhh..I'll show you exactly what I'm gonna do.."
Her energy flowed to her body, filling her with power. She was preparing a strike..and the moment that Sentaku got in close...

Quote:
Emanda: Mind Charge.
Sentaku's Debilitate-d
[Cooldown on Glacial Crash: 1/2]

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:38 am
User Image
Sentaku Toriyama
Floor ???

As Ema commented on his statement, Sentaku noticed that she was starting up something herself. And with how she seemed fully into the combat... "Aww, I do look forward to what you are going to do, but I would rather do this instead. I think it would be more fun, at least." With that, Sentaku quickly stepped into Ema's guard, and with a swift arm motion... He had both arms around her in a polite-yet-strong hug. "I know that I should have given this to you, earlier, but I only just remembered. Hopefully I can make up for the awkwardness with a million-dollar smile?"

Quote:
Sentaku: A nice caring hug for Ema

MACH SPEED!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:44 am
Floor ???

Ema braced herself when Sentaku started towards her....
And then, visibly flinched when he wrapped his arms around her. A..hug?
"This..is a god..damn..fight." she muttered bitterly, being reminded just how much taller Sentaku was than her. Though, as the zoomer got as close as he had....It meant he wouldn't be able to back away.
His hand glowed with Almighty power, as she let out a BLAST of Almighty energy, focused around Sentaku's midsection. There wasn't any zoom-ing out of this one.....Though, she had to fight the urge to spit profanities like being hugged had left a literal bad taste in her mouth.
'I hate optimists.'

Quote:
Emanda: Megido. [Mind charged!]
[Cooldown on Glacial Crash: 2/2]

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
Sentaku Toriyama
Floor ???

As Ema reminded him of how it was supposed to be a fight, Sentaku only smiled as he looked her in the eyes. "That is nice, Kat, but it isn't a fight. First off, fa-" He was cut off, however, when the blast of almighty energy hit him in a rather sensitive spot, but instead of delaying him for minutes on end, he picked back up with only a dip in quality of voice. "Family isn't isn't supposed to fight. However, if you really want me to, I can go at your pace. Just try and make sure you don't lag behind too much, alright?" With that said, though, one leg of his made an ascension up towards it's target, having a bit of a gap to traverse through. Though, hopefully it wouldn't do irreversible damage. He liked his family too much for that.

Quote:
Sentaku: Normal Attack : (Tarukaja, +Old, Old Boost)

MACH SPEED!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:52 am
Floor ???

Ema's scowl was even more palpable at this, hearing Sentaku refer to them as 'Family', and that Family didn't fight. With his remark on how he could move as she did, she clenched her fist, and slammed the firey fists into a very sensitive area on Sentaku.
"We're done here." she snapped venomously, moving to try to get away from the zooming, smiling freak.

Quote:
Emanda: Physical attack with Fists of the Lion King. [Physical Attack + Medium Fire damage]
[Cooldown on Glacial Crash: 2/2]

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

Suigetsu Mizuiro, Floor ???
The shadows had been..Agitated lately. Suigetsu slid his way around the building, an expression that wasn't quite a smile...Nor a Frown.
'That thing from last night.' he thought, remembering how him and the Messiah had both attacked the house....Only to meet something ghastly, and horrifying in the basement.
It was....worrying...but, at the same time...Exciting.
"Finding a nice little challenge.." he started, flicking the legendary lance across his shoulder. "Well...it could be kind of exciting."
He started to make thrusts with the weapon, shadows flailing about as he tested the limits of Monohashi Zao's powers. Every time he clashed against a wall...Against the floor..or against an armament...
He would find himself spinning on his heels, splitting the masks of the shadows that faced him.
"I wonder how the newbies are faring." He addressed to himself, sounding interested...yet at the same time, detached. It was hard to be attached in this line of work....With the threat of danger around every corner.
'I wonder just...whom will be the next to fall.'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reisuke Oshaelon

As the hours of the day started to wind on...A certain messenger was sitting in a dark room, running his hands over some stitching.
"Big Sis Yui seemed rilly mad.." he stated to himself, stitching together a small puppet with brown hair. Anyone of the messengers would be able to pinpoint it as their newest arrival. He'd wanted to shake her hand...but, his shadow form always had a bit of a...chill to it...
And, she'd lashed out at him angrily too.
"Maybe she'll forgive me if I ask her nicely..." he added, shadowy energy flowing around the boy as he sewed an eye onto her. "I mean...Who doesn't love a good puppet show? Isn't that right...Sis?"
The boy looked up with a broad smile, grinning at the walls. Shadows dispersed...and a Figure emerged...crimson liquid dripping down from several holes punched in her body.
"It's been so quiet lately..." he called, cheerily. "Dad's probably looking for us.....But, I don't think I'll ever go back. I have my own family here....And it's gotten a lot bigger."
He giggled, watching the figure groan, and shift, barely concious.
"I have some more big brothers now." he called, using his shadows to lift him up in the air. "And plenty of sisters. I'm not alone anymore....So..I don't need you anymore..Sis."

Snip...Snip..
"So...I think.."
Snip...Snip
"I should....Clean up after my mess. Like Dad taught us...Yeah?"
A scream filled the room, ekeing out into the halls...And, just outside of the room....
A doll...torn at the neck, and arms would be left out...Crimson fluid ekeing out from it's body....
And cotton haphazardly tossed. It had been torn to pieces....
Much like something else....

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:36 pm
[9/16 - Early Morning - Floor ???]

User Image

Yui Takahashi

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the tower of Babel, Yui was finishing some changing - and a slim armor now covered her vitals, providing a very real measure of protection. It fit a bit snugly over her body, and was a little more showy than she wanted... but hey, she'd take what she can get. With that done, the girl exhaled softly, then ran down a mental checklist of things. All right...

By this point, she had an actual weapon, and her heart only fluttered a little when she touched it. (Why yes, she was nervous about having to stab someone - Shadows didn't count, because they were things. She wasn't so half-hearted that she wouldn't do it if it was necessary, though.)

She also had some armor for protection, though she had no illusions about its ability to shield her from some of the things she'd heard rumors about. She'd learned a number of useful skills, and in general was feeling considerably more capable than she'd been when she first arrived in the tower. They didn't hand out prizes for doing nothing, though - it was time to start proving that the Black Messengers had made a good decision in bringing her into the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:01 am
User Image
Sentaku Toriyama
Floor ???

As Ema frowned at his comments, all he could do at the moment was smile, but when her fist jammed directly into a sensitive area, all he could do was croak for a bit, as she had slipped out of his hug. Failing miserably, he started throwing up in between the two of them as he backed up and huddled to keep himself up. It was bizarre for him to be quiet for so long, but it took everything he had in him to keep the smile on his face. "I promise... that I will.... get you back..." With that, he fell down to one knee, it landing directly into the projectile that he made.

Quote:
Sentaku is down due to a technicality (and throwing up)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Babel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers