Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:47 pm
[10/26/2015 10:53:02 AM | Edited 11:01:24 AM] Sey: A bemused smirk flitted across Adam's features as he weighed the pros and cons of pushing forward, "I'm trying to understand your new attitude towards your pokemon. Your pokemon are as well." Mentally, he threw an apology to Delic and Riv. It wasn't like he wanted to throw them under the bus, but it was better to make this a group effort rather than Adam shoving his nose where it didn't belong.

"It's not a bad thing, don't get me wrong, but I... Guess I'm curious as to the change, y'know? Mega stones, better at battling, being a better rocket, because they reflect back onto you... There's s**t tons of reason why, and maybe it's a menagerie of them all.. But there's just something... Missing." Chuckling, the rocket playfully pushed his companions shoulder, "Maybe your input on the matter?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:48 pm
Delic looked from Adam to Izaya, grateful the former could understand and express their feelings for them. Riviere, on the other hand, flinched and attempted to hide behind Adam, watching Izaya warily.

The shorter man was quiet for a minute, as if processing this. Then he said, "I just thought it might be better to start working as a team. They always said my problem was my inability to work with others, so I thought I'd start with my pokemon one and work my way up from there. It's not called Team Rocket for no reason after all, right?"  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:48 pm
[10/26/2015 1:29:12 PM] Sey: There were no lies in what Izaya said, but it didn't ring as strongly to the blonde's ears as the truth would have. Adam contemplated the new information. Team Rocket. That was a notion Iz had never voiced before. Sure, working as a team was very important, but that required a few major things - Trust was a big one. Trust that your teammates wouldn't betray you.

Oh.

"I gotcha," Adam smiled lightly, "Well then, working on double battles can help us with pokemon and ourselves work as a team too. C'mon, Delic looks like he might pass out at any moment." He added while brushing the chingling's head.

Teamwork, partnernship, trust. It was the thing that lead to Iza's downfall, moreso than anything else. It was surprising that the trainee would decide to finally work on it, but it made sense too. What did Izaya have to lose? With the pokemon, learning to trust them was as safe an environment as one could come by. Even if the pokemon didn't like him or didn't obey, he still could control them. In a sense it was twofold: If he could get his pokemon to trust him again, could he get the other rockets to trust him?

And perhaps the biggest question.. Could he learn to trust them too?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff