Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Jumping At Shadows! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:52 pm
Shaddaling

Lex is haunted by...

"WHOHOHOHO! BOO!" yells a ghostly sheet-covered mascot running out from a hidden door before dashing away into the maze.

Booby Prize!

---

Oliver is haunted by...

User Image

A SPOOKY SPOOKY POKÉMON! Whoa! What can it be?!

(Will you catch and keep to reveal or move along?)

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:09 pm
[Oliver - Courtyard + Gardens/ moving on]

He glanced up hearing a flutter of low flying wings, Zubat? Bats? It was certainly getting rather late for birds, and continued to walk along the gardens, enjoying the fresh air and trailed his fingers across a tree trunk, feeling rough bark.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:16 pm
Shaddaling

Oliver is haunted by...

A sudden tapping noise! What was that?! Where did it come from?!

Booby Prize!  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:36 pm
[ Taavi - Upper Floor Landing and Rooms Mirror Maze ]

"Well that's- gah!" Taavi flailed at a tangle of plastic bats; had they just dropped on his head or had he been so distracted he'd walked into them? Either way, embarrassing! "Ahaha, woops," he grinned sheepishly at Sasha, "but as I was saying, that's because it is! Rangers have to buy their uniforms so I wasn't going to give it back when I left. I like your... zombie bride? It-!" Taavi startled slightly at the ghostly apparition that was Barry, laughed briefly at himself and then continued; "It's very spooky."

Inside the hall of mirrors the world seemed to go on forever, endless reflections of him and Sasha. Taavi smoothed a hand over his hair and looked over at Sasha with a smile. "So, um, this is a pretty cool date right? And I should say happy early birthday, in case I don't actually see you on the thirty first."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:53 pm
TawnyAngel

Taavi is haunted by...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:53 pm
[Lex - Upper floor landing/ room Mirror Maze]

Lex chuckled, reaching over to help Taavi with the tangle of bats and nearly yelped as one of the employees ran around demented and laughed, lowering his head in Taavi's chest. "Mmhm, well, I do like a man in uniform," he said, giving Taavi a kiss on his jaw before moving back.

"Living dead girl, the idea was from the music video to the song," he admitted, twirling, watching his reflection break up and swirl in the multiple of mirror. "Thank you and I certainly will try to visit and it is a very cool date," he reassured, heels tapping lightly on the floor. "All these mirrors give me ideas that would get us tossed out... shall we continue on?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:02 pm
[Oliver - Courtyard+Gardens]

Oliver paused at the tapping noise and glanced around before giving a questioning tap of his shoe against the ground, wondering if what ever made the noise would repeat it if he duplicated it. Just could be a soundtrack... and now he felt silly.  
wasluxy generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:04 pm
[ Luxury & CJ / Ground Floor and Hallways ]

"I can't believe it's already been a year..." Luxury breathed, staring around at the creepiness of the Ballroom. "Time sure flies, doesn't it?"

CJ laughed. "No kidding! First thing we did together was a haunted carnival thing!"

Once again, October had rolled around and the sisters were spending it together, as if they'd decided without words to make a tradition of it. Luxury wasn't too big into dressing up, though, but CJ had bought her red-trimmed Tripp pants and a red and black fishnet crop-top with long sleeves to go with it, so Luxury finished off her look with her Vampfangs, spiked /everything/, and of course fake blood 'dripping' from her lips. CJ's costume was a saloon girl this year, with a deep purple corset, black skirt, fishnets, gloves, and of course a deep purple garter with fake pistol to top it off. Her normal, everyday black cowboy hat sat on her head, and while Luxury had used temp-dye to change her purple bangs red, CJ ended up with just a single long braid over her shoulder because no way was her thigh-long hair holding a curl.

"OH!" CJ gasped, startling Luxury. "Tee-hee, oops. Anywho. We should totally hit up the mirror maze next!"

Luxury was giving CJ a fake glare, when something caught her eye and she grinned evilly. "Siiiiis... turn around..."  

wasluxy
Crew

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:07 pm
[ Taavi - Upper Floor Landing and Rooms Mirror Maze, moving on ]

Taavi grinned and gave Sasha a squeeze as he ducked against his chest. "It's a good uniform," he agreed, and he'd been about to return the jaw-kiss with one of his own but-

- okay then! Taavi cleared his throat, trying not to imagine what sort of things Sasha was imagining.... Too late. "Um, well, yeah let's! I'd rather not get kicked out. And arrested. A lot. Heh. Maybe you'd better hold my hand though, in case there's anything else spooky. Well there probably will be, because spooky house right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:16 pm
Shaddaling

Oliver is haunted by...

Suddenly, from the dark, a tiny clown on a toy tricycle pedals across the grounds, laughing all the way, before vanishing back into the shadows! What the?!

Booby Prize!

---

lux_rayne13

Lux and CJ are haunted by...

Was that a snarl?! It didn't sound like the soundtrack, though!

Booby Prize!

---

TawnyAngel

Taavi is haunted by...

Groaning! Loud groaning! It's a zombie! Coming right for you! OH! They vanished? Visual effects!

Booby Prize!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:42 pm
[Oliver - Garden+Courtyard]

What in the world? Oliver twitched, watching the demented clown ride by and was that the iconic clown from Saw? He hadn't got a good look but clown and tricycles and just no. What was wrong with these people? There was no excuses for clowns. Just none.

He shivered and moved forward looking over the fake gallows and then on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:56 pm
Shaddaling

Oliver is haunted by...

User Image

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:13 pm
[Oliver - Gardens+ Courtyard = capture]

What was that? Oliver paused watching the gallows swing slightly and frowned. He couldn't see what was making the movement, it certainly wasn't the wind, he would have felt it... ghost maybe?

" Hello," he questioned, moving a bit closer looking up. " Mind showing yourself?" And he was feeling stupid again. He stepped back, shifting to move away and blinked at the pokemon in front of him..."Hi?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:21 pm
Shaddaling

Oliver found...

User Image

A GASTLY! WOW!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:36 pm
[Oliver - Courtyards/Gardens]

That was a ghastly... a rather pale one, he was rather sure they were black or really deep purple, not bone white. "They didn't dump paint on you, did they... what am I talking about, you could just go intangable and get away from it." He was talking to himself... well, and to the ghastly. He also was sure that painting pokemon would not be Pokemon League approved.

Ghastly snickered, floating about in a lazy circle for a good view before floating in close, peering into the masks eyes and gave a pleased "Gastly," at the creepiness of the mask. Like a big black murkrow.

"Its a plague doctor mask," Oliver added, reaching to pull the mask off and to hold it in his hands, so he could keep an eye on the ghost pokemon and not have it prank him... maybe? hopefully?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff