Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:38 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi fixed her hat again, shielding her eyes from the sun, "Hm.." she stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking, "So...how is your temper now? Are you still able to get angered easily?"
Wakai seemed to flinch when Nami spoke, not looking at her after she spoke, "...Nami." she had a pained expression now, "I'm sorry..." she then looked away. "That day...I transformed...and you..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:03 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have it wrong... Jaecen just has a special way of pissing me off.... I-I mean, yeah. It isn't pretty when I lose my temper but..." Kurona said. "As Jax found out, I'm a little wreckless."

"Hmm?" She seemed a bit confused.

Erin looked to Ene, leaning back. "This is gettin' boring. Wanna go back outside?"
She hopped onto her feet. "Yeah! Can you show me how to skip stones?"
He stood up and set his hand on her head. "Sure, why not?"

The thumping of feet coming down the stairs could be heard as Erin and Ene descended and left through the front door out to the pond. The pond, surprisingly was within view of Kurona and Tsuyoi. It was far enough away from the house that their voices wouldn't carry. Ene waved to the house, noticing Kurona and Tsuyoi.

(OOC: )
Flippy flustters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:51 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled, "Jax? You mean Jaster's rude nobody?" she said, shaking her head, "He really gets on my nerves sometimes...but anyway, I can understand how you feel." She then noticed Ene and Erin by the pond, waving back at Ene who waved at them.
She folded her arms, "I can still get angered..though, I usually keep it in, especially in front of the kids." she then looked down, "Because...when I get angered, I grow...dangerous."

Finally, Wakai looked at Nami, still having the pained look on her face, "...you don't remember..?" she asked. "I transformed into my other form...and..." she then looked down, "I don't remember much myself, I have to admit...but when I woke up as my normal self, I discovered you had...fallen into a coma-like state...because you tried to help me.."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona folded her arms and looked at Eric and Ene goofing off by the pond. She nodded her understanding. "That makes you a match for Jaecen. I've only seen him angry once and it wasn't pretty..."

"I don't recall much... I know I was in a coma...." She shrugged.

Ene kicked off her shoes and socks and ran around barefoot. Erin laughed and picked up a rock. "Alrigh' see how it's smooth an' flat?"
"Aye?" She replied and held onto his arm to look.
"Back up some." He waited for her to get back enough before flicking his arm back and darting it forward, releasing the rock so it glided through the air to bounce across the surface of the water seven times until it skimmed and sunk. Ene jumped up. "Downright wonderful!"
He stood back up and grinned the usual stupid signature Light grin. "I know, right?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:44 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona, and nodded, "Yeah, I've seen him angered before." she let out a sigh, rubbing her forehead, "Even when he's injured, his anger can make him dangerous..." she then chuckled, "That is until he realizes he was injured in the first place." she then looked at Kurona again, "By the way, thanks for the talk. I think if I was alone, I probably would've taken longer to feel better.."
She tilted her head, and then looked down, "Ah...th-that so?" She then looked at Nami again, "Still...I'd feel better if I apologized, even if you don't know the reason why...so, I'm sorry." she said, bowing her head at Nami.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:38 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

She was a bit embarrassed. "Heh... No problem..."

"Please don't feel dreadful about it... I shouldn't have been running around t'begin with." She looked down at her tea. "From what I remember, I was already sick."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:46 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled then looked towards Ene and Erin again, "Heh...glad to see that the kids are enjoying this place. However, Ene wants a pond that you're able to go in." she said as she laughed a little.
Wakai nodded, "Y-Yes...your dad told me about your fragile condition.." she then grabbed her cup and drank from it, "Said you'd always get sick when you were small, and if you overexerted yourself, you'd have problems breathing or moving."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:02 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Nami took another sip of tea. "I'm far from fragile but I tend to have bouts of a strange illness..."

"A pond? That would be nice, since sea water is horrible but where and how?" Kurona looked around the yard.

Ene picked up a stone and chucked it at the water. Erin walked over to her and set his hands on her arms. "No, here. Let me show you."
He hused her harms to motion how to do it. "Oh. That makes loads of sense." She picked up a thinner and flatter rock and sent it out into the water, watching as it skipped three times.

Kurona laugehd, watching Ene jump and down, throwing her hands in the air. "I remember learning to skip stones. My cousin had to help me 'cause I couldn't get it down."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:20 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi shrugged, "Still planning it out. I was thinking of making it a bit bigger than a normal pond. And then maybe putting a deep-ish side that you can actually swim in."
She then looked at Ene as well, chuckling a bit, "If you find the right rock and throw it correctly and hard enough, you can get it to skip far..." she then folded her arms, "I've always wanted to see Wakai try." she said out of curiosity.

Wakai rubbed the back of her head, "Well, I didn't mean fragile as in you're weak..." she then finished the rest of her tea. "So...how long exactly have you had this illness?" she asked, looking back at Nami.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Ene heard Tsuyoi call out to her. darkcyan]"Thanks, Mama!"
Erin raised an eyebrow. Ene looked at him. "What?"
He shook his head and picked up another rock. "Never mind."

Kurona looked into the kitchen and smiled. "We could try it. Or we could toss Erin into the koi pond."

Nami had heard Kurona. "Please don't... His Deep Ice will freeze and kill the carp."
"Deep Ice?" She thought.
"Long story behind it..." Nami's voice slowly faded before returning attention to Wakai. "I've had it for as long as I can remember. Wasn't allowed outside much b'cause of it. When I did go outside, I'd get bullied by the neighborhood kids. That's part of how Erin 'n I got to the school t' begin with."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:24 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head when Kurona suggested tossing Erin in. She then got off the deck and started to walk around the yard, "I'm gonna start planning the layout of the pond." she said, looking around with her hands on her hip, "I'm sure Master Ruen wouldn't mind another pond...I hope." she said to herself.
Wakai nodded as she listened to Nami, "I see..." she didn't have much to say about that. She then tilted her head, "That's somewhat like me...though, I wasn't allowed outside because I'd always get lost easily if I did go outside." she said, giggling a little. "I was...kind of stupid as a kid, b-but I'm a lot better at having common sense now!" she said in a somewhat proud tone.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

She hopped off the deck and followed Tsuyoi. "Might as well help. Not much else to do. Read all my books and haven't gotten any new chapters delivered."

"Yes... Of course..." She sipped at her tea.

Ene watched Tsuyoi and Kurona leave the deck before returning to look at the koi pond. She crouched near the edge and dipped her feet in the water. "It's a bit chilly."
Erin rolled up his pantlegs and sat next to her. "Could be colder."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:53 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona and grinned, "Ah, thanks." she then looked around more, bring her hand to her chin as she thought to herself. "Hmm...thing is, I'm not sure how big I should make it." She rubbed the back of her head, "I want it to be big enough to walk around and swim in...but I don't want it too big." she then walked to an open spot of the yard which was next to the garden. "...this spot might do." she said to herself.
Wakai stayed in her somewhat proud state until she banged her head into the table which made everything on the table shake, though it didn't hurt. "Who am I kidding, I still get lost easily...I don't space out anymore which is good but.." she looked up, having a sobbing look on her face, "I'm terrible at navigation..."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

With the teacup to her lips and an emotionless expression, she raised one hand. "I'm horrible at being social."

Kurona looked around. "Yeah, that'll work."

Ene looked into the water as a ring expanded from where a carp had surfaced momentarily.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:03 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, "All right, now we just need to outline the shape of it..." she then looked at Kurona, "Do we happen to have any brushes and white paint...or bright colored paint?" she asked, though she was unsure Kurona even knew.
Wakai looked at Nami, her expression still in chibi sobbing mode, sniffling a little. An awkward silence eventually fell upon the two, that was until Wakai had suddenly started to giggle.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items