lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:14 am
Tech Department - Break Room

Feeling the eyes on his uniform, the ex-Rocket waited with baited breath and then tried not to look as guilty as he felt. This was ridiculously difficult because he couldn't remember feeling this guilty in a long while - maybe since Aila. Even when he was guilty of something, he could usually justify his actions to himself and therefore prevent his conscience from bothering him too badly.

What the other agent said, though - that Faleen had been acting strange since her partnership with him fell apart - made his blood run cold. And all this time he'd assumed that cutting ties with him as a partner had had no effect on her. Perhaps between them, he wasn't the only one who could put on a decent act to save face. Perhaps he hadn't been the only one who'd had to lie to himself to keep his sanity, either.

The one other time he remembered Faleen acting so unlike herself - when she'd gone after Rosie and Rosie's other trainer friends after Umbreon died - had reminded him that she was still a fragile human being like everyone else. That had only been due to her bond with her pokemon, though. How was he to know how much she did or didn't value her bond with other humans, especially after he'd seen her watch Lance's life end?

That could have been a front she'd put on too, though. After all, her fellow Rockets and even the League had been there. Why would she show any sort of weakness then? How could anyone be certain she hadn't had any inner conflict? How could he be so stupid; so blind to the possibilities? Was it because of his frustration, perhaps, at not being able to see other sides of her after three years?

And yet...he hadn't really shown her other sides of himself either. He hadn't thought she cared to see them, but clearly she'd been frustrated with him, too. Before he hadn't understood why, but maybe...maybe she had just been searching for some sign that she'd had an impact on him herself.

Tch, he was over-analyzing things. There was no way to know any of this for sure if he didn't do some actual investigating. It was all just theories until he could find Faleen and ask her things for himself - provided the Faleen he knew still existed in her mind somewhere.

"She...smiled?" Izaya's brows furrowed deeply. It sure sounded like she had snapped, yes...but how? "Maybe she lost her memory," he hypothesized. "A portion of it, anyway. I thought about a change in personality since certain types of injuries to the head can do that, but if she didn't sustain any physical damage they know of, maybe it's something more...mental."

At the question about his concern for his ex-partner, the informant looked up and smiled delicately. "Of course I'm not content with just rumors; I'm an information broker, after all. My hobby of info-gathering aside, though, Faleen is a human. And I love all humans. Isn't that enough of a reason to care about what happened to her and to want to help return things to normal?"

The smile he directed at the blond agent wasn't his usual smile - there was something sinister and slightly dangerous lacing this one. It was like a warning in and of itself not to question his motives again. Perhaps he didn't like the idea that the other man was insinuating he didn't feel anything for his ex-partner. But it was just as likely that Izaya didn't like to consider that maybe he actually did - as an individual, not just as a member of the human race. Whatever the reason, he seemed eager to change the subject and didn't wait for a response to what was evidently meant as a rhetoric question.

"Maybe if we work together, we can solve this mystery faster than any of us could alone. That's the 'team' part of Team Rocket, right? So, about this other project that she put you in charge of - what can you tell me about it? Or is it confidential?" He glanced toward the Robotics Lab where Aulus and the other female agent had headed toward. "And...was there anyone else who might have known what she was working on or where her plans for it were kept?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:04 am
Science Labs - Test Room Three

“Sure thing,” He said, moving to go to test room three and paused, poking his head back around the door. “You should get some hot pads for your back luv,” he called. “I been using my Flareon as one at the end of shift to help bake all the ache away, but the pads can help during your shift.” He gave a slight smile and hurried away.

Test Room three, testing room three. There we go. He walked in, looking around. “Where do you want me?” He asked.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:10 am
Tech Department > Robotics lab

Faleen? Well now he felt mildly guilty for being flippant. "That's not like her," Aulus said aloud with a frown, thus echoing what a lot of people had already said. "Has anyone run a location search on her 'dex? Can't imagine her being far from it if she has a choice." Though if she'd suddenly collapsed and been taken to the infirmary it might not be with her, or if she'd collapsed in her room then the fact that her 'dex was with her wouldn't be doing her a lot of good! It was probably fine though, she was probably just... err.... "Maybe... she overslept?"

[Science labs - test room three]

"I could make a lewd answer to that but I'm not sure that it's appropriate in a work environment," commented a smirking KO, who had just caught up with Lex.

He then turned to the Agent, dropping the smirk for a superior officer - as much as his smirk ever dropped - and giving a little salute. "Agent. I hear we're on clean up today?" After the little - large - accident. The scientist in him cringed at the loss but a rather larger part of him was just glad it hadn't happened to anything he was working on, and of course there was a bit of schadenfreude on the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:55 pm
Tech Department

Zacharie would admit that he didn't particularly know too much about Faleen.
Even so, skipping shifts and sleeping in didn't sound like her at all and he said so.

"...Sleeping in doesn't sound like something she would do." Withdrawing his RocketDex from his pocket, he pulled up Faleen's room number. "Perhaps she sustained an internal injury that wasn't immediately recognizable." He said thoughtfully before returning his gaze to the agent. "Would you happen to know how she was behaving the two days she was here after the accident? If you don't, could you direct me to someone who would?" It would be stupid to just waltz off to Faleen's room without being prepared for possible medical emergencies.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:46 pm
[Time to try dipping my muses back into the rp pool ouo/ *Blows the dust off the muses*]

Intel department

Xander walked along the hallway at a steady pace as he searched for anyone in the intel department who could tell him more on the accident. As one of the Agents working in the demolitions department, he was trying to learn more about the explosion that had happened the other day and possibly help in figuring out why it even happened in the first place. Finally he came across Agent Bishop and headed for him. "Excuse me, do you know who are investigating the explosion?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:57 pm
Robotics Lab

All three of the fish seemed to pause with slightly bewildered looks on their faces at the idea of their trainer eating them... Not that it was an idea that crossed their minds often, If anyone would eat anyone, they would eat her... not that they even dared to try, not even the Dark one.
The female once again shifted forward, swimming down a little more to look at Adam

The swirly yellow eyes drifted past Adam's shoulders to where the Grunts were doing inventory She clicked her teeth again

The women lead Aulus over to her work station where she collected the proper tools, the look on her face showed that she was worried, but as she spoke it was clear that she didn't really have much in the way of answers herself.
"If someone has they didn't tell us where it is. And really I am just hoping she overslept, I'll rest easy once we get someone to her room and make sure she's okay. But right now its out of my hands... work to do, you know," She said, somewhat somberly. sitting down to check over the robotic arm.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:18 pm
Tech Department

"At this point its anyone's guess." the Agent replied, a trouble frown on his lips as he lifted his coffee once more in a contemplative demeanor. though he continued to listen and watch the Trainee as he continued, arching an eyebrow at the comment about him being an information broker. "Uhhhh I don't really know man, That actually sounds kind of creepy if you ask me."

"You didn't seem to care all that much when you were her partner." He pointed out though not without a slight stab of a tone. "Then again, all I have to go of of is an observation of the aftermath, and in this case I'm standing here seeing you like that-" He made a gesture to the uniform that Izaya was wearing "You've been bumped down to bottom of the bottom ranks."
He lifted the corner of his mouth, giving Izaya an apologetic look, though another arched brow met the serious look Izaya had given him. "I'm really sorry, but I think the only kind of information you have clearance for is what spots need mopping."

The man talking to Zacharie seemed a little taken aback "Oh, you think it might be something bad?" He asked, lowering his own papers to his side.
"Uh, I don't work in Robotics, so I don't really know how she might have been acting. But there are some engineers you could ask." He pointed to the blond talking to Izaya  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Science Lab - Test room three

The Agent just gave Lex a smirk, shaking her head "Some hot tea and a good nights rest is calling my name. My shifts almost over, been overseen the Agents here in Investigate all day."

She pulled herself up when KO joined them, looking relived that the clean up crew was starting to finally arrive.
"Alright let me show you guys."

She made her way into the room with them, stepping over piles of broken glass. Most of the room was opened up, though a portion of the room to the far right was still taped off with bright red tape.

In the center of the room was what appeared to be some kind of containment bubble, or what had once been a bubble at one point, what was left of it was now thrown around the room in small glass shards, wires and tubing was also thrown around the floor, now decorated in odd long and angular burn marks, giving a spiking affect away from the containment bubble, leaving some of the floor un-scathed. Nothing in the room was left untouched, everything had been thrown or torn from the walls, leaving it a wonder anyone got out of his unharmed, let alone alive.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:50 pm
Tech Department

"I would like to think that her attending physician at the time would have noticed that something was horribly amiss." Zacharie said, stuffing his RocketDex back into his pocket. "So I doubt that it's anything too serious, but delayed soreness and nausea wouldn't be all too surprising. It could easily be enough to keep her in bed." Though not contacting anyone seemed a little odd for Faleen...at least to him. It didn't seem particularly efficient or professional and if Faleen was anything...it was efficient and professional. "I appreciate your honesty and help. I think I will go and find an engineer before stopping by her quarters." With a slight nod in thanks, the purple-haired male turned on his heel so he could head in the direction the agent had pointed.

He stood to the left of Izaya, his hands clasped neatly behind his back as he rocked back onto the heels of his boots to wait for the engineer to finish talking.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:54 pm
Intel Department

As a voice spoke to him the man known as Agent Bishop lifted his dark eyes to the man before him, a slight frown over his features that seemed to be a permanent fixture.
eyeing the other man for a couple of seconds he finally folded the tablet he had been looking over under his arm.
"Do you have information?" He spoke, getting straight to the point.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:46 pm
ROBOTICS LAB

Adam pursed his lips as Manny relayed the information. "That seems really unlike her. But she was on her computer?" Faleen was a smart woman but if she wasn't using the porygon and hadn't even tried to hide the tracks of taking the harddrives, then there was chance something was locked on her computer.

Pulling out the chair, he started the computer up and addressed the carvanha, "Do you know any of her passwords or security clearances? There's a chance something is on here that can lead us to her." But was it smart to be sniffing at a agents computer? Would the bigwigs upstairs understand his reasoning? Or would this.... ******** would this look treasonous? Was Faleen worth the risk? For a moment it appeared adam was going to turn it off, but relaxed with a sih. Maybe this was a bad idea, and maybe Faleen wasn't worth the risk, but he knew this felt right and he'd be ******** if he did anything against instinct. It was the only thing keeping him alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:54 pm
Robotics Lab

The computer had an impressive display, curving around to allow for a large work aria, and an expansive console below, most of the functions would seem unusual of at the very least high tech, but at least the key board is familiar.
It started up like normal, and as usual popped up with a password.

the only Carvanha in the take rolled his eyes lightly.

The female told Adam.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:18 pm
Tech Department - Break Room -> Elevator

"Whether or not it's creepy is besides the point," Izaya said, waving away the comment from the blonde male agent. "And I don't know what you think you know about our partnership, but it didn't seem to me that she cared, either. I am no so easily seen through that I can be understood at a glance and I don't wear my heart on my sleeve, so I wouldn't expect you to recognize how I show my interest in others.

"However, Faleen was more...direct; forthright. So I didn't expect her to be hiding anything." He frowned as well. "Even now, I doubt this change in personality has much to do with the ending of our partnership. That could have just been the last straw. Or it could have been something else entirely." At the comment about his uniform, he gave the agent a deadpan look. He opened his mouth and raised his index finger, about to say something, but quickly thought better of it and dropped his arm to his side. "Quite right. Looks like you have someone else who wants to talk to you, anyway. And it seems like my work here is done, so I'll be moving on. Ta ta~"

With a cheerful smile, he gave a little wave and went to his cart to steer it out of the break room. In his mind played the words he had just been about to say. Do you really think I won't find some other way to get the information I want if I you don't give it to me? But if this man didn't know him that well, nor that Izaya was labeled a traitor, he probably didn't understand who he was dealing with. Had the informant made the mistake of letting him know, that would have made his job that much more difficult. It was better to swallow his pride and get to the root of the problem. Let goody-two-shoes Zacharie take his own sweet time; Izaya had work to do and he wasn't going to sit around waiting for someone to give him permission. He'd already heard all he needed to from these folk.

Wheeling his cart out of the room, the man made a beeline for the elevator. He needed to get to the floor with the Agent's quarters and check Faleen's room as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:29 pm
Robotics Lab

"Well, there are no stupid questions," Adam responded with a soft laugh. Slowly he rolled his shoulders, trying to get the tension that was forming there to leave, "Porygon, well... We're screwed on thi - Wait..."

He turned around and stared at Manny and the Carvahna. Slowly he began to nibble on his right thumb. Faleen didn't use Porygon to get the information last night... She also didn't have her pokemon on her, they had said. That was very unlike an Agent, hell like any Rocket. Pokemon were tools. Why walk around without them? But if she didn't use it, chances are... If she was off base or even on base, they wouldn't be with her.

"Do you... Have any idea where she might have put her pokemon?"

Adam pulled out his dex, feeling for the first time that maybe his instinct that something really awful was going on wasn't unfounded. He scrolled through the names saved inside, passing Faleen without even pausing.

TO: Izaya

[ k theres like no way in hell you arent knee deep in this s**t, so im not gonna go over everything. Her carvanha have said shes been acting weird. wont carry her pokemon on her. she came to the robotics last night around 12, got 4 harddrives and her fish said she got on her comp w/o the porygon.

do you know what room is hers cause chances are her balls are there. we need the porygon for her comp pass. its a p solid lead to what she got and where she might be going.]  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:34 pm
Tech Department

"I don't know a whole lot about you're partnership." The man admitted "I don't know a whole lot about my lead's personal life. But the facts in-front of me. You had to have screwed up, and screwed up big time to get where you are now. I don't trust you, becasue obviously Team Rocket doesn't trust you, Its as simple as that, so I don't trust you with this kind of information, especially information involving our lead."

He frowned as he watched the man walk away without much more of a fight. should he shrugged it off, looking instead to the tall Grunt with purple hair who had walked up.
His eyes widened slightly "Uh, Hi... you're Zacharie, right?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces