[FIN] Technical Difficulties Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:59 pm
"I'll take Porygon." The grunt said immediately, pulling the pokeball he'd taken from Faleen's room free from the holster on his leg. "If anyone needs it later than of course they can come get it...but I think it'd be beneficial to the pokemon to be with a trainer and pokemon its worked with before." He patted himself down with his free hand, remembered that Bishop had taken his Dex and then reached for Virus' pokeball as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:09 pm
"Are you sure thats a good idea?" The Hacker asked.

"Yeah its fine, We'll at least know where it is." the Agent agreed, sighing. "I'll let Agent Bishop know, if he needs anything he'll call for it,"
"Porygon, come on." He said, reaching to the port to tap the drive that he had installed into it. Porygon responded with a "Roger" disapearing from the computer screen.

As soon as the light on the USB stick stopped flashing it was pulled out and handed to Zacharie "Here you go.... hey thanks for your help."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:26 pm
Zacharie took the USB drive and immediately plugged it into Porygon's pokeball before securely attaching it to his holster. "Virus," He plugged his pokemon's pokeball into the drive port with practiced eased. "You've done a good job; take a break." The uniquely coloured Porygon gave a tired chirp but hummed an enthusiastic, "Yes!~" before returning to its pokeball. "There's no need for thanks." The grunt said as he put that pokeball with the others. "Not only is Faleen my friend but as a member of Team Rocket I'm happy to help as much as I am able." He gave both Agents a small smile and a slight nod. "If at all possible I would like to be kept informed of the situation...but regardless I'm available if needed."

He glanced around the room once more to be certain that he didn't forget anything before nodding to himself once more. "I'll be taking my leave."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff