Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:39 pm
Reaching a hand up he put it on her shoulder, meaning to be more encouraging.
"Yeah I know... yer gentle." He pointed out "But ya should really think bout it, havin' pokemon t'fight s'always a good idea, y'know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:48 pm
Izumi nodded, only tensing momentarily when Jerome touched her shoulder before relaxing with the friendly gesture. It'd been a long time since anyone had made physical contact with her, and she had to get used to it again. "T-thanks, Jerome... I will. Promise."  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:22 pm
He gave a nod when she agreed to go, honestly feeling better that she was at least willing to do that much.
"speakin' f'pokemon, Y'still got everyone? Or ya add anymore t'the team?" He asked. glancing around the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:02 pm
"Y-yeah. I, um... kind of caught a Zorua before I left... S-she kind of caught herself... Her name's Gerty. A-and I got an Aron while I was visiting home. Dalek. He's nice." Izumi nodded as she named off the two new editions. "Oh--And Glados evolved. She's a Metagross now." It was fairly obvious that a large pokemon like that would not fit in the tiny apartment.  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:04 pm
"She round?" Jerome asked glancing around the room as if expecting to see a Zorua in a place he had not noticed before.
Looking back to Izumi he arched his eyebrow. "She evolved huh? Turret's a Metagross too." He said with a gesture with his hand.

Bro snorted, rolling his eyes lightly and floating over to Jerome and Izumi, clacking his teeth at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:10 pm
"Really? That's good! I'm glad she's doing well." Izumi was genuinely pleased that Turret, the Beldum she'd given Jerome, had grown up all the way. It would have been nice if Wheatley had at least evolved into a Metang by now, but she wouldn't force him to try--It was his choice if he wanted to work on evolving or not.

The girl scanned the apartment briefly, then shrugged. "N-no... She's shy..." Her eyes lit up a bit as a thought occurred to her. "B-but if you came to vi--" She started to voice her idea before Bro came up to them.

"Oh! Um... What's up, Bro?" She smiled and pat the Gengar on the head gently.  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:26 pm
He could assume she was probably out, but he wasn't going to force her out if she didn't want to.
Instead the conversation shifted over to Bro, who just snorted and shrugged his shoulders, throwing up a few signs with his hands that Jerome knew to be the ways of saying that he was good... more or less the translation if you were an ET-14

Though the Gengar did look at Jerome, and nudge him a bit, nodding toward the dark window.
Jerome glanced down at his phone for the time at that, and gave a slight nod. "Boy'll be headin' back T'get me." He said, looking back over to Izumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:19 pm
"Oh." It wasn't like she hadn't expected that Jerome would be leaving, but she hadn't thought it'd be so soon. "O-okay... Um..." Izumi wrung her hands together sheepishly. "Well... I-I'm glad you could visit..." Maybe you could visit again soon? Izumi wanted to ask if he'd ever come back, but the question stuck in her throat.  

Sao Kasai

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:37 pm
"Yeah" Jerome grunted, pushing himself to his feet, pulling a phone out of his pocket as if reading something from it, and letting off a light frown before putting it back into his pocket, turning to look at Izumi.
"... S'good T'see ya again, I'll prolly be seein' ya round too." He said with a nod toward the door.
"But- Y'go check out that trainer place aight? Y'really should."

With a pause that he used to glace over her, he dipped his head a little as he turned to move himself toward the door.
There were a number of things he wanted to tell her about this town, but most of it would involve telling her more then would be safe to tell her... How was he going to manage this?
With a lot of his mind, the ex-gangster made his way to the door and let himself out, where he saw a black van parked on the streets outside the apartments.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff