[PRP] Hellbent [Lex/Taavi][Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:23 am
"I know, I mean, he could do the sign for mute but it is going to depend on people knowing how to translate sign language into actual information they can translate." Lex frowned. "Not that he is mute, but more that no one can understand him unless they can speak to dark types."

"And he could learn, because he can illusion up enough fingers to do the signs and movements. Regularly Zoroark just have these ity bitty claws, but with the power of illusion, it becomes an possibility."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:57 am
"Hehe, yeah," Taavi nodded and wiggled his own fingers, "it would be kinda impossible without illusion, it really is an amazing ability! My Dad's Zoroark partner was really good at natural effects and things like that like uh- water and things? Got the reflections just right." He wondered how Guise was, how they all were. Did they ever think about him?

"Um, but yeah, you two could always look up some classes together? They must have them somewhere in the city right? Though they might cost." Not that cost seemed to be a problem for Sasha but it had come to mind and out of his mouth before he'd really thought about it.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:03 pm
"Ooooh, I hadn't thought about reflections, and on that point, I'm going to have to remember shadows," He mused about it for a moment.

"That could be an opportunity, I just browsed a bit online to see what is offer. One sight has a sort of dictionary with images and video but classes do add a third view to tell you, nope, you are doing it wrong." Lex hummed slightly as they walked. "Okay, two more streets down and we are looking for the White Chrysanthemum."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:08 pm
"Shadows are important! And, yeah, having an actual class is uh... well it's interactive right? You can ask questions and practice with other students. Not that I'm a fan of classes in general." Taavi pulled a face for a moment and then gave a wry laugh. "I probably wouldn't last five minutes in a proper class."

It sounded like Sasha and Tron were doing a whole lot of work together, was this a very new thing or had Sasha just not talked about him before? "White Chrysanthemum, right," Taavi nodded. "So how did you and Tron meet? Through one of your jobs or-?" Taavi left the rest of the sentence open for Sasha to fill in with whatever the case might be.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:17 pm
"I'm sure you would last more then five minutes," Lex replied and shook his head. "Really, you got to give yourself move credit Taavi. You are wonderful."

"Ooh, medical rehab, for my legs. He was helping out and we clicked and that was about that. I think he officially adopted me as someone who needs to be watched over. Which is probably true..." Lex drawled easily and gave a small grin. "Certainly battered enough to make it seem like I need a caretaker to keep me out of trouble."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:23 pm
"Heh," Taavi gave another wry smile and shrugged. "Well, maybe, but if I am I'm a wonderful drop-out soooooo. But, yeah, I don't disagree with him there! You do seem to get into a whole lot of trouble, can't hurt having somebody else to look out for you! I approve." Smiling more warmly now Taavi reached out to catch hold of Sasha's hand as they walked along. "I will also keep you out of trouble, or at least if we end up in trouble I'll try to make sure you get out of it without getting hurt again," he gave Sasha's hand a squeeze, "Ranger's honour! Not that I think you really need me to look after you but, um, it's the thought that counts? Maybe?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:29 pm
Lex squeezed back and cheerfully took that as an invitation to snuggle close into Taavi's personal space. "Mmmhm, it is a nice thought but I tend to be a whole lot of trouble in one small sized package. And I only go looking for some of it." And he did at times go looking.

"So, what sort of things do you like? Food wise, like vegetables or eggs or certain fish, so I can help you order delicious things."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:40 pm
"Well to be fair I guess I go looking for my share of trouble too!" Taavi replied, although also to be fair he'd never lost and eye.

"Uh, and I like most stuff? That's not very helpful, I know, buuuut yeah I guess I'm not that picky?" Taavi shrugged. "If you tell me what you think's good I'll try it! Oooh, does this place have one of those little conveyor-belt things for the plates?" Taavi gestured with his free hand, indicating a vague oval shape with a downward pointing finger. "I always thought those things looked cool!"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:47 pm
"Nope," Lex wrinkled his nose at the thought. "The conveyor-belts things are rather cool, but it doesn't help with figuring out how fresh the sushi is. And well, I always prefer the made to order places. Where you can watch them make your order."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:55 pm
"Oh," Taavi looked mildly embarrassed, "I didn't think of that, I guess it could be really old right? Uh, yeah having food made right in front of you sounds way better!" He still liked the idea of the belts but if Sasha thought they were inferior he definitely wasn't going to say so and Sasha had to be right anyway, knew a lot more about sushi than he did and all. Having everything made fresh just for you sounded pretty expensive though and although Sasha had promised to pay he found himself worrying about that, he'd had enough nice things given to him already today without a fancy expensive meal!... Well maybe he could do something nice for Sasha later, that would be fair right?  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:02 pm
"Well, not that old, I'm rather sure they have tags to know when to pull something that been out for a while. I mean they are nice, but they tend to not have a lot of choice." It was just going to be favorites.

Lex chuckled and nuzzled. "Ooh, there it is. Come on," He grinned, happily heading to the brightly lit small restaurant that smelt of fried foods. "They do regular Chinese as well if sushi isn't your take, we can take out lo mein and broccoli beef."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:10 pm
Aaaaah, what was lo mein? Should know? He should probably know but he didn't and he was going to look stupid and-

Taavi grinned back at Sasha but the grin looked a bit tight around the edges. "Um, whatever you like! I'm sure it's all nice. But, um, you fancied sushi right?" That probably all had names he didn't know too but if he just had whatever Sasha had it would be okay.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:18 pm
"I'll order for us" Lex said gently and shifted to give Taavi a kiss. "Grab us a table while I order?" He untangled their hands and bounced over to the Order here sign, and when he received attention ordered a Veggie rainbow roll, a Rainbow roll, and a eel and avocado roll to get a variety to try.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:25 pm
At Sasha's announcement that he would order Taavi visibly relaxed. "Right!" he agreed and squeezed Sasha's hand again before letting go. Finding a table for two was easy enough; Taavi settled down and occupied himself by looking around the place until Sasha returned. It was a pretty nice place, or at least it was going by looks; sort of friendly? It was probably because it was small, you didn't feel like you had the whole world watching you.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:32 pm
Lex returned about fifteen minutes later, a tray balanced in his hands containing the sushi, a pair of cups to fill up at the soda fountain, a side order of crab ragoons as an afterthought, napkins, fortune cookies, and a mix of silverware plus chopsticks.

"Okay! The brightly color vegetables rolls are our Vegetable Rainbow its a mix of spicy tofu, tomato, avocado, cucumbers, and roasted peppers and off course rice. The rolls with the fish on top and in pairs are the Rainbow rolls. They are California rolls with fish on top, so cream cheese and crab and rice with salmon, tuna, freshwater eel, which is my favorite, crab, and shrimp."

"The last little rolls are eel and avocado rolls, which also have some crab in them. They are delicious."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff