Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:03 pm
Rosie's lips parted with apparent surprise, though looking more impressed then anything "I've never heard of something like that before. That must come with being around so many Pokemon for so long." She guessed with an air of amazement "Everyone always lamented that nothing we did could bridge that language barrier, but you've actually done it! And without the egg! that's amazing Sorey! Mikleo! You've figured out how bring humans and pokemon closer all on your own!"

She was truly amazed, that the partnership of a human and a pokemon could be so close that they could eventually learn how to understand each other past the need for expressions and body language. Whoever this boy was, he had an amazing ability to understand.

Northern however seemed to be more focused on other matters, to no surprise. Rosie knew that verbal communication in the long run didn't mean a whole lot to the Jirachi, it was a necessity, but not how she saw or understood the world.
"Rosie!"
The trainer found the Legendary suddenly flying back to her, her eyes wide, and an almost desperate look on her face "Do you think Mewtwo would know how to find the real me?"
Blue eyes blinked quickly at the question, her mouth falling open a little before she flicked a gaze over at Sorey, not sure how to answer the question, knowing what the Jirachi wanted to hear
"I... I don't know, Northern."
"What if we asked him?"
"I don't know... Its very hard finding real Legendary, And you heard Sorey, he prefers to keep to himself... If he's even still there."

Northern turned to Sorey again, waiting for a more solid answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:03 am
This was certainly a very different reaction than the ones Sorey was used to receiving in response to his conversation with Mikleo; perhaps the Kodoan people were simply more open to the idea of two-way communication with pokemon thanks to the business with the 'egg.' Still, he felt undeserving of the praise and shook his head dismissively, "I think it's more amazing to meet a pokemon you've never known before and build a strong relationship with it. That's just as incredible as anything I can do with Mikleo - in my opinion, at least."

Sorey didn't know the reason for Northern's excited behavior, but regardless, he could tell that the matter was something important to her. "I'm sure Mewtwo's still there," he said. "I don't think I ever saw him leave the village, or even the cave where he lives. Whether or not he'd want to meet with you is another question, but if you'd like to try it sometime, Mikleo and I can try to convince him."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:25 am
Northern's eyes widened at Sorey when he replied, and she turned back to Rosie, her tone taking on a more quiet plea as she held her hands out
"Rosie."

The blond flushed a little, reaching a hand up to out to Northern as well.
"We can talk about it, and if Sorey would like to help then we can try and see if Mewtwo will talk to you. But right now Ray said she could use our help, so lets go see what she wanted first okay? We'll talk about this later."

Closing her tiny hands over her belly, Northern could feel the worry in Rosie as she said this, but there was no indication that Rosie didn't mean those words at all so Northern had no reason not to believe her.
She could also feel the curiosity from the other human... and then something else.
Her eyes lifted up to the forest, but she said nothing.

Rosie gave Sorey an apologetic smile "She got a little overwhelmed when Groudon came here, and she didn't get the chance to try talk to him. I think that she's been bothered by that ever since."
Looking down at her Gear, Rosie made a gesture forward "Looks like the little lake is just up here. Is this where you're staying?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:55 am
Sorey nodded, "I'd be happy to help if I can. There's still a lot I'd like to see in this region, and like I said, Mewtwo doesn't really go anywhere, so there's plenty of time to figure it out. Oh - We should probably figure out a way that we can meet again, though, since I don't have a phone or anything."

Mikleo remarked, looking through the trees ahead and drawing Sorey's attention that way as well.

"Mikleo thinks so too," he replied when Rosie mentioned it. "Yeah, we'll set up a camp around here and take a few days to get ready for winter."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:11 pm
"We're being watched." Northern interrupted as the humans continued to talk.
Rosie stopped very suddenly, turning to look at Northern before her eyes drifted in the direction the Pokemon was looking.
"Whats the intentions?"

Northern tilted her head, the tags and ribbons tossing gently around her body despite the lack of wind in the woods.
"Nervous... more like anxious."

Well, that didn't sound... too bad, it could just be a wild pokemon, though Northern rarely said anything about something like that unless she felt a reason to.
With a glance over at Sorey and Mikleo Rosie stepped up next to Northern. "Hello?" she called out kindly "We're friendly if you wanted to come out." She added.

There was a moment after Rosie called out to who Northern was sensing, before the bushes rustled and someone stepped through them. A girl, no older then Sorey himself, with long black hair and light eyes. She grinned as she stepped out, eyes drifting over the two trainers, and then their pokemon before settling on Rosie
"Hello~ Sorry, I'm lost."

Northern tilted her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Sorey stopped as well, surprised by the sudden claim. He wasn't sure what basis it was made on, but he had no reason to disbelief the Jirachi, especially since Rosie's immediate response was to treat it seriously. He watched as the trainer called out into the forest, green eyes scanning the gaps between the leaves. Even though he hadn't doubted Northern, he was still somewhat surprised to see a human girl step out of the woods.

"It's not a bad place to be lost," he said, wearing an open smile. "You're not too off from the main path here. I've got a map, if you'd like to look at it."

Mikleo's tail flicked occasionally, and he continued when he knew he had his friend's attention,

"Joey turned out to be a good person after all, though," he mumbled, speaking mostly to himself. He had apparently conveniently forgotten that that 'good person' had kicked him in the shin, but as far as he was concerned, that was irrelevant anyway.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:04 pm
"Oh thank you." the girl said with an embarrassed laugh, reaching up to touch her hair, gleefully making her way over to Sorey stepping close to him as if expectantly hoping to look at the map. "but maybe you can show me instead? I don't really know how to read maps."

"Its not true." Northern added.

Rosie shifted nervously looking from Northern to the girl.

"What are you talking about?" The girl said with a surprised look "I really am lost!"

"No you're not." Northern added bluntly.

Even Rosie had to admit there was something completely insincere about this girl, but Northern's claims were solid evidence enough.
"We won't leave you lost in the forest, its okay. but Northern can tell if you're lying, so just be truthful with us and she won't have any reason to be suspicious of you."

The girl's eyes widened looking from The Jirachi to the girl, stepping closer to Sorey.
"... Alright. I'm just scared, becasue I think I saw Team Rocket close by, I don't want to be alone if they are. I just didn't want to scare you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:30 pm
Sorey moved to retrieve his map from the pouch where it was stored, but he paused when Northern spoke up. Shortly after, Mikleo addressed him as well.

he said.

"And we shouldn't be rude based only on speculation either," Sorey replied, flipping open the latch of the pouch with the side of his thumb and drawing out the folded paper. "It doesn't hurt anything just to show someone a map."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:08 pm
Rosie, taken aback by the claim that she had seen Team Rocket in the area looked sharply toward Northern, then back to the girl.
"Mikleo's right. She's hiding something."

Very suddenly before the Jirachi could say anything more her small form whipped around sharply, her eyes growing wide.

In a moment two things happened. Rosie, who had been watching the girl felt her skin grow cold as a shadow appeared over her and Northern's forms.
moments behind the Jirachi who had already reacted to its presence as a massive Blastoise hurled himself out of the bushes, a bared down on Rosie and Northern, the Jirachi already spreading her arms with widening eyes.

At the same time the girl's hand suddenly moved to plunged into Sorey's bag once it was open. with the goal of closing her hand around the first roundish object she could find.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:32 pm
The rustling of the bushes as the Blastoise emerged immediately drew Sorey's and Mikleo's attention, but the Vaporeon was the one who reacted to it, moving to place himself between the other water-type and his human partner lest harm come their way.

Sorey's reaction was more momentary - he glanced only briefly in the Blastoise's direction to ascertain its identity before returning his attention to the girl who had shoved her hand into his belongings. Unfortunately, the roundest thing stored in that bag was a lum berry, which would give just slightly if she closed her fingers around it too roughly.

She wouldn't have much time to make her grab before Sorey would dart his own hand forward towards her wrist, his expression and tone stern, "Hey! What are you trying to do?!"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:49 pm
for a moment she smirked, thinking she had gotten when she had searched for, starting to pull away she found him grab for her wrist. something she attempted to twist away from.
"Let GO!" she yelled, lashing out with her other hand to my and punch Sorey so he would drop her.

Had Northern not had the odd ability she had, then there was no question that this Pokemon would have had the drop on them. but as it stood, Northern had seen him coming, and was already several steps ahead of his attack.
Before Rosie even had time to turn around and react to the pokemon, There was a deafening blasting sound, and a perceiving jet of light.
The energy formed before Northern and was let off with such force, that it struck Blastoise square in the chest before he could even make his attack.
and then suddenly there was no Blastoise. Only the sound of something several feet away crunching against a tree and a startled grunt.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:02 pm
Rather than releasing her wrist, Sorey extended his own hand outward abruptly, twisting his torso at the same time in an effort to force her into turning, or at least throwing off her balance, so that her aim would fail. If he managed to make her turn away, he stood ready to catch her other wrist as well. "Knock it off already!"

Mikleo stood with every fin on his body flared out angrily, prepared to fill in his own counters should Sorey's fail.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:27 pm
"AH!" She stumbled forward nearly tripping over but managed to catch her footing in time.
she frowned at him now having both her wrists trapped by him and finding it much harder to get out of his grip. giving him an indignant look. "Don't think you'll be able to stop me that easily!" she boasted, she struggled again, expecting to break free, blinking when again she didn't
"You're not that tough!"
Again she struggled.

Though her struggles stopped when she looked over, her mouth falling open when she found that her pokemon was incapacitated slumped against a cracked tree.

Northern, her tags and ribbons flowing more forcefully as psychic energy bristled around her hovered by Rosie who looked a little pale, watching Sorey handle the humans.

"W What! No way you can beat my Blastoise!"

"He wasn't that strong..." Northern pointed out. honestly expecting a little more from the water type.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:35 pm
"I think I'm a little tougher than I look," Sorey replied, not yielding to her struggles - although he did have to tighten his grip more than he liked to keep a firm hold. He didn't want to hurt her, but he was even less interested in being hurt by her. "Just give it up. Are you going to tell me what you were trying to do or not?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:37 pm
"I'll never tell you anything!" She yelled, lashing out with a foot to kick him in the knee  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff