Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:27 pm
He nodded again, his smile turning more interested and warm rather than apologetic. "I've heard of people developing it right away, and I've heard of people that took until just recently before they developed the ability. I think it depends on the person, but I'm sure you'll get it soon," he said encouragingly. "I can't imagine that you wouldn't develop it."

Albiore ruffled his feathers importantly and chirped, looking quite pleased with himself. Jozette, on the other hand, nodded her head vigorously, her paws on her hips. Yes, fire-type would be best; psychic-type would be a close second. "Bwur." Yulia merely stood beside the fire-type with a smile on her little face.

"Ah, of course," Ion replied with a nod, content to answer what he could of Taavi's question. "My parents sent me here to investigate Team Rocket and to determine if they currently or in the future may pose a threat to Grande Ile."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:35 pm
Heh. Taavi beamed at the group of pokemon, nodding in return to Jozette's nod as she was especially firm in her gesture. "Well fingers crossed right? Or digits, or limbs. Or eyes! You never know."

Waaaait though, Ion's parents had sent him here to find out if Team Rocket was a threat to the whole island? That was kind of an important job! Were they an important family? Suddenly Taavi felt a bit nervous again and started to unconsciously fiddle with one of his braids. "Um, wow! That sounds like a really important mission! Team Rocket would probably like to be a threat to anywhere they think they can make a profit from but I think the league is giving them a lot of trouble recently, the KSO was pretty much formed to fight them I think? So I hope that you can take back an answer that's along the lines of 'not really!'. They're probably dug in somewhere ready to make trouble, but I'm sure we can deal with them!"

We? Like he was anything to do with that? He kind of wished he was but he couldn't ask that of his new friends and honestly he was kind of afraid to interact with any kind of authority. He wanted to help, but what if they found out about the last time he'd joined up with a cause because he just wanted to help? Maybe he shouldn't have run away back then, maybe he should have handed himself over or something.... But he hadn't really done anything wrong, right? Did that matter? He hoped so.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:48 pm
Jozette tilted her head a little bit. This human was strange... Acceptable, but strange.

"That was the impression I got too," Ion said with a nod and another smile. "I have sent several reports back to that effect, but my parents are uneasy about not knowing for sure. Team Rocket is still very much a potential threat because they've not broken up. Team Flare was much easier and a much shorter investigation because it became quite clear very quickly that the organization had fallen apart and didn't pose anyone a threat anymore. Team Rocket, however," he went on with a thoughtful frown, "has yet to fall apart. They've just been quiet recently, so it's difficult to really investigate anything worthwhile that would justify another report. I'm hoping they won't cause anyone too much trouble anymore, though," he finished optimistically.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:55 pm
What was that phrase about stuff spreading underground? "Yeah," Taavi said aloud, "I'd feel a lot better if they were gone. Them just being quiet feels like they're planning something... maybe that's paranoid? I hope so, but if not they'll be dealt with when the pop up! People like them never stay on top for long. if they even get there to begin with! Which I hope they don't." Could he... could he get a job with the KSO? The idea had caught in his mind but he was scared to look at it too much, it was probably a really bad idea. He should just... just get on and find a job to survive for now and maybe one day a better one but not something like the KSO, that was for... for people who weren't people like him, he couldn't explain it better even to himself.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:08 pm
"No, I think that's a fair thought to have under the circumstances," Ion said, frowning thoughtfully. No, it was obvious Team Rocket wasn't gone, merely biding their time. For what? What were they planning? Maybe they were moving somewhere else? Not to Grande Ile, he hoped. "I hope they don't -- ah." Muffled music suddenly played from somewhere on his person, and as Ion retrieved his phone from his pocket, the music became more crisp and clear; a classical song. After glancing at the screen to see who was calling, he offered Taavi a sincerely apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, I have to take this. It's my parents," he added after a moment. "It was a pleasure meeting you, and you're more than welcome to call or message me at any time." He offered a brief wave as he stepped away and hastened to answer the call before it timed out or before his parents hung up - he'd let it ring far too long as it stood - and as he raised the phone to his ear, the words he spoke weren't English, but French. If Taavi cared to eavesdrop purposefully or by accident, he might recognize just two words: Nicolae and Kodo.

Jozette frowned up at her trainer a little, but she understood the whims of his parents, so she merely shrugged internally and offered Taavi a lukewarm parting wave. He should consider himself lucky to get such a wave, hmph. Yulia, on the other hand, tilted her head a bit in confusion, then once she understood they were departing, she waved more amiably with another warm smile compared to her fire-type companion. "Raa!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:13 pm
When the phone started ringing and Ion made his excuses Taavi smiled and gave him a thumbs up gesture, followed by a smile and a wave to all of the pokemon. Taavi headed a little way down the street until he found a convenient bench, where he sat down and tapped out a quick message to Ion. It read:

It was good to meet you, sorry about the shouting! Maybe we can hang out sometime? I am a sad person who hasn't made many friends here and you and your pokemon seem really nice! Best, Taavi. =)!

With that done he got up again and headed on about his day, such as it was.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas