Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAFFLE ORP] Season's Savings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:59 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - Lex]

"Mmmh, and I think you could do with leaving it a few more months before you break any more bones," KO said with an arch of one eyebrow at Lex. "You might be on schedule to lose another body part though, any plans for which bit?"

Ah, and it was time for the picture; KO turned he head in slightly towards Lex and gave the lens a photogenic smirky smile. Once he was happy with how he looked on the screen he briefly confirmed; "Ready," before taking up the pose again. Honestly he didn't care too much who Lex shared the picture with, he just enjoyed being photographed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:16 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - K.O.]

"I will correct that I didn't break anything.. just ended up severally poisoned." Lex made a face at the thought of loosing more body parts. "Most certainly not an eye."

He grinned and clicked the button, rapidly taking a few pictures when K.O was ready before flipping it into review. "Should I ask if you ever considered modeling as a way to make money?" He questioned, going over the pictures. K.O certainly was photogenic perfect.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:25 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - Lex]

"Oh, you're right, my apologies," KO said with a slight quirk of his lips, once the pictures were taken of course. "I must admit I was a little... distracted when I got back home, I suppose I didn't pay as much attention as I could have." To say the least and that was enough thinking about that, he was here to have fun and refused to have his mood spoiled. Luckily Lex's compliments provided the boost that was required; KO preened and chuckled. "You should! Go on, ask me!" He did like the idea but somehow it didn't seem like a good idea to spread his image around widely in the public domain.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:56 pm

"It's alright, you certainly had a lot of reasons to be distracted," Lex winced, and he had been a distraught mess for a while and yeah, nope, shove that back. "And do not take this the wrong way, but have you ever considered underwear modeling?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:02 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - Lex]

Ha, well he would have once - if it weren't for his previous thought about keeping a low profile - but not now, not with the huge ugly scar on his chest. Nevertheless KO took the compliment and smirked, this was hypothetical after all and he would take the opportunity to preen. "Oh, well I have considered it you know but it just doesn't seem fair does it? I'd put all of the other male models out of business probably or at least make them look mediocre by comparison though I suppose there would be niches for," he waved a hand airily, "bodybuilders and such to appeal to the real muscle man demographic. Shall we get out on the ice though? I'm getting cold just standing around here." His ears were freezing! This was because he'd decided not to wear a hat, because he was going to be inside for a significant period of time, which would mean he'd want to take it off and he refused to walk around with hat hair.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Lex chuckled slightly. "Probably would and yes, we should." Lex started out onto the ice and skated slightly out, getting a feel for the blades. "Well, think I'm going to have a handle on this." It was just balance and not letting people pull him into a pile up.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:20 pm
[Atrium - Dith & Oliver]

Michiko jumped as she realized there was a person besides her. She feared crowds so she decided to stay close to the wall, not minding if she can see anything. She can hear just fine and that's what all that mattered.

She saw the person had a spinarak on his shoulder and was interested in the pokemon, the curious person she is. She was about to speak when a shadow loomed over her.

Holy Arceus, he was huge! It played on her senses already being in this crowd, if this person decided to stay in front of her, she would felt trapped.

She almost started to hyper ventilate, until she heard him ask to make room. "Sure thing." She said as she scooted over to make some room. She stared at the other man making all this viking references and just said, "Wha?"

Shaddaling

TawnyAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:22 pm
[Rooftop ice rink - Lex]

"Nugh!" said KO, holding onto the side and scowling as he discovered that this ice skating thing was not as bicycle like as one might have hoped. "I'm... sure I'll get it in a minute," he muttered, moving forward awkwardly while still gripping the side. It was just a matter of balance! He was good at balance! Fit, gymnastic, graceful! He took a hand off the side, wobbled, and grabbed it again uttering a curse that was not suitable for a family friendly environment. He was going to get the hang of this, it was fine, he just needed a little time to get used to it! "It's been a long time since I did this!" he added hotly, just in case Lex was going to snigger at him, and it had been! It had been in another lifetime in fact so there, obviously his muscle memory for ice skating had just got lost when he'd died and nobody could blame him for that!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:37 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
Shaddaling

"Ha!" Dith beamed down at the tiny man, obviously well pleased by the references. "No I'm not Thor, I am Thor's Russian cousin! As you see though we have a strong family resemblance, the only thing is our branch of the family usually quaff vodka not mead but today I am drinking mulled wine, because it's seasonal- and thank you both!" he scooched between the pair up against the wall and gestured towards the band with his cup of wine. "They're pretty good, no? All of this is much better than I was expecting it to be actually...." Humm, having just hauled them into a conversation he should probably ask; "So are you two here together?" If he was intruding on a couple's day out then he'd shut up, if not then he fully intended to keep on being friendly.

<> the Torchic repeated enthusiastically. <>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:45 pm
[Atrium - Dith & Oliver]

Michiko sighed in contentment as the stranger mentioned the music. "Yes," she said as she closed her eyes and kinda zoned out. "They are really good."

Her eyes snapped opened and blushed a little, when the man asked if the other guy and her was a couple. She heard about her being young and going out and date, but one has no time for dating when she has goals to achieved.

She looked at the man and then look up. "Uh no. We came in separately. Right, ....?" She looked at the guy with the spinarak, not knowing his name.

Shaddaling

TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:25 pm
[Atrium - Dith & Michiko ]

"Is that so? I wasn't aware that Thor had a Russian cousin," Oliver replied and gave a slight noise of interested, focusing on the mulled wine. "Where did you get that? The wine?" Certainly a drink wouldn't hurt him.

"No, we are not," he said looking at Michiko and then back to Dith. "Do we look like we are together?"

<> the Spinarak replied quietly. <>

Chibi_Kokoro143

TawnyAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:20 pm
Alright, so maybe shaving her hair off wasn't such a good idea after all. Faleen thought idly to herself as she ran a hand over her shaved head. it had been a few weeks since then, and it was surprising to her just how quickly hair seemed to grow. thankfully keeping it shaved wasn't all that difficult, and fit in well with her weekly routine.
Hair was annoying, and honestly had always been annoying so much as she could recall ever worrying about her hair int he first place, but it was much... colder without hair.

Eventually the idea was put into her head to pick up a hat for the winter. and it just so happened that there was a sale going on in the local mall.
It was the people gathering in such large numbers that both unnerved and intrigued her.
Dressed in a turtleneck, an odd coat with metal clips around her arms and black slacks Faleen instantly forgot what she had gone to the mall for, and instead walked around, lead on a trail of one interesting thing to the next.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:58 am
[Atrium - Oliver & Michiko ]

O...kaaaay that was a little odd, the zoning out mid conversation, but if she was enjoying herself that was the main thing!

"Ah, well, you know now!" Dith grinned to the young man. "We Asgardians get all over the place, though perhaps not quite as much as Zeus and his progeny you know?" He then shrugged, a pretty impressive gesture given the size of his shoulders. "I don't know aboit looking like you're together, you were just standing close together so I think you might be? And I didn't want to be interrupting a date or anything. Ah, the wine though!" Dith turned slightly and indicated a row of booths near the food court. "Just in there, on the left I think it was? They had mulled wine and also hot apple cider. Is good!" Dith took a sip of his drink and then toasted it at the people he had decided to inflict himself upon... ah, good point! "Ah, I should introduce myself as something other than Thor's Russian cousin, yes? My name is Dimitry but everyone either calls me Dima or Dith depending on their whim. And you two are?"

Chibi_Kokoro143
Shaddaling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:11 am
[Atrium - Oliver & Dith]

Michiko smiled at the man. "Nice to meet you Dith. My name is Michiko." She stuck her hand out for a handshake. "And who is your partner there?" She gestured to the torchic with the tilt of her head.

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:25 am
Shaddaling