Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Contest] TWCTT: Grand Opening -CLOSED. Congrats winners! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:28 am
Owlsomniac

That would be lovely! I already put in for the clutch to be certed so once they are I will update the positions in the guild with their info. So happy you're excited to start!

And that RP would be wonderful to have. I can begin it if you like once he's certed? c:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:38 am
I K i n u I
Owlsomniac

That would be lovely! I already put in for the clutch to be certed so once they are I will update the positions in the guild with their info. So happy you're excited to start!

And that RP would be wonderful to have. I can begin it if you like once he's certed? c:

Yes that would be amazinggg *u*  

Owlsomniac

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

★~ O I N K ~★

YAAAAAAAY OMG THANK YOU!!! *SMOOCHES TINCTURE*

I love twins this is so awesome!! *0* I've needed moar bucks in my hurd. Super cool to be a main family member too! .D THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU...J;ALSJKDF;LKAJS!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:39 pm
I K i n u I

-GIVES ALL THE HUGS FOREVER-

YEEEY! Thank you so much for the win, he's so beautiful! All the contests were super fun and I enjoyed entering! -gotta love the story contests- Reverse twins you say? Nice. Are all three of them siblings? -gotsta know what sorta name theme Aracuna might wanna go for..reverse names...-

The tribe looks beautiful, I love it, might throw a few of my other bbys at it as well, it's very interesting.

Now to stick the cutest little song bird in the world with Thoughtless. She needs herself a companion.  

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:11 pm
SCREE AHHHH
Thank you! I def want me baby in the tribe ;w; heeeeee

shiningamisgirl

Oooh theme wise... That's hard. @_@
Any ideas come to mind for you?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:30 pm
Thank you! So amazing and I will be up for RP's with her for whatever needs to be done.

Congrats everyone too  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:19 pm
Shiningamisgirl
I K i n u I

-GIVES ALL THE HUGS FOREVER-

YEEEY! Thank you so much for the win, he's so beautiful! All the contests were super fun and I enjoyed entering! -gotta love the story contests- Reverse twins you say? Nice. Are all three of them siblings? -gotsta know what sorta name theme Aracuna might wanna go for..reverse names...-

The tribe looks beautiful, I love it, might throw a few of my other bbys at it as well, it's very interesting.

Now to stick the cutest little song bird in the world with Thoughtless. She needs herself a companion.

Oh my gosh! emotion_kirakira Thank you so much for saying so! I'm so happy you like the tribe concept and the event. It was my pleasure. <3

And yes! Twinsies. All the Acha are siblings but those two are reverse twins. I have the only Kimeti of the clutch, his name is Beneath Dark/Still Waters (still deciding). The parents are named Rolling Mist (he's a mute) and Sapphire of the Desert. c: There isn't a naming theme but it may be helpful in deciding to know.

You are more than welcome to toss any kin the tribes way. There are tons of positions still available and I am more than happy to suggest spots if you need help deciding. x3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:25 pm
Magician Arcana
SCREE AHHHH
Thank you! I def want me baby in the tribe ;w; heeeeee

You are so welcome! So glad you are so happy. c:

And you are more than welcome to have your new kin join! Feel free to ask any questions if you need. <3

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:28 pm
SilverShieldwolf
Thank you! So amazing and I will be up for RP's with her for whatever needs to be done.

Congrats everyone too

You are so very welcome! Thank you for participating! smile
Feel free to RP with her whenever you like.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:58 pm
AAA my first blue kin!
QwQ

Thank you so much! And he will be staying in the tribe.

I've been feeling so icy inside lately and might be about to break up with my partner of almost 4 years and shits been really rough for me lately so this is a really good time for an icy kin to come into my life as a poetry outlet.

I'd like to name him Blizzard, please. I incidentally happen to already have written a poem a few days ago that would serve as a lovely naming dream too.  

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:04 pm
Kaluna Skunk
AAA my first blue kin!
QwQ

I've been feeling so icy inside lately and might be about to break up with my partner of almost 4 years and shits been really rough for me lately so this is a really good time for an icy kin to come into my life as a poetry outlet.

I'd like to name him Blizzard, please. I incidentally happen to already have written a poem a few days ago that would serve as a lovely naming dream too.

Oh hun. I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time. -Snugs- I really hope things get better for you in the future. Everyone needs an icy kin in their life.

He is more than welcome to join the tribe so when you figure out a personality feel free to choose a position and submit an application. And I would love to read the poem when you submit his naming dream. <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:05 pm
Now, who to give the foxbun to.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:06 pm
I K i n u I
Kaluna Skunk
AAA my first blue kin!
QwQ

Oh hun. I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time. -Snugs- I really hope things get better for you in the future. Everyone needs an icy kin in their life.

He is more than welcome to join the tribe so when you figure out a personality feel free to choose a position and submit an application. And I would love to read the poem when you submit his naming dream. <3

*snugs back*

Thanks love. It's really surprising how much these little pixels allow me to vent and express things in ways I otherwise cannot. I'm really looking forward to working on his character. u.u  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:15 pm
Kaluna Skunk
*snugs back*

Thanks love. It's really surprising how much these little pixels allow me to vent and express things in ways I otherwise cannot. I'm really looking forward to working on his character. u.u

I totally understand. And each and every one helps in a different way. I love how a situation going on in RL can affect a kins personality and shape them as an individual. c:

And I vote for one of the top two. xD

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:08 pm
Magician Arcana

Oh man names are always hard! -rolls- Well, they are all wintery, sapphire looking bibs..Guh..hmm...

Healing Waters
Winters Reflection
Evening Ice

-flops on face- It took me forever just to come up with a replacement name for Pathway Spirals Upward (So much wanted pathway to heaven)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff