Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Raising A Liepard (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:13 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

"That's a good girl, I knew you weren't bad as everyone claimed, you were only fighting to survive." Fae reached out slowly, gently stroking Mizuki's head, feeling that her fur was a bit rough, but that was expected. Now that the easy part was done, the next thing was going to be harder, getting her used to the other Pokemon, Fae hoped it wouldn't be too much of a problem. "So, I think you need a name, Mizuki sounds fitting for you, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image
Mizuki's ears perked as Fae said her new name, showing her approval of her new name. SHe started purring a little as she was pet, almost forgetting what it was like to have that done.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:50 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

Fae giggled softly and smiled at Mizuki, "I see you like it, I'm glad, I'm usually not that good with picking names. Now then, unfortunately, we can't leave the center just yet, Nurse Joy has to say it's okay. Don't worry though, I'll stay with you until she does, once you're cleared, it'll be a new start for you, Mizuki." She said to her. The plan was to head out the next day, if not, the day after. And because she had gained a reputation for being good at relocating Pokemon, Fae always had requests coming in, not all of which she could accept.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:38 pm
User Image
Once Mizuki was cleared to leave the next morning, she was feeling a little better about Fae. Though for a while, Mizuki wouldn't trust the other pokemon and it would take time for her to do so naturally. She ate away from the other pokemon, taking her bowl of food over to Fae and sitting next to her when lunch time came. Mizuki was one of those pokemon who didn't like being within the confined space of her pokeball, so she would stay outside of it. Being a liepard, and the evolved form of Purrloin, she was prone to stealing things from others. She wasn't stealing to hurt anyone though, it was to survive on her own. Then when one of Fae's pokemon came over to her, Mizuki started growling loudly, as a warning to back off. Poor thing wasn't very trusting of adult pokemon since they usually wanted nothing to do with her.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:37 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

The next day, Fae walked through town, buying supplies for the trip to the next town. She found out that Mizuki didn't like being in her ball, much less her other Pokemon. Not only that, she would unintentionally steal, Nero tried to stop her, but got a warning. Fae called the Arcanine back to his pokeball, before she knelt beside Mizuki, "Easy girl, he was only trying to help, you can't keep taking things anymore, I know it's not easy to break a habit." She reached out, petting her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:11 pm
User Image
Mizuki stopped growling once Nero was inside of his Pokeball. She began purring a little as Fae started petting her. She knew Fae was right about stealing, but it would take time before she could stop. She continued to stay close to Fae in a protective state. She would looked from the corner of her eye at those who were looking at Fae since she was able to walk around with Mizuki without the liepard trying to steal from or attack her.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:01 pm
Diamond Flight

User Image

"That's a good girl, now let's keep going, we have a couple more stops before we leave." Fae continued her way through town, well aware of the eyes on them, but she paid them no mind. Stopping at a berry stand, Fae decided to get Mizuki a little something for trying to get used to being around others, "Alright, pick your favorite, and no stealing, okay?" She questioned with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:10 am
User Image
Mizuki looked at all the berries for a few seconds before she decided on the Pecha berries, which were her favorite kind, as they were sweet but not dry, but juicy. She pointed to the ones which were ripe and ready to be eaten plus a few that weren't all that ripe so Fae could hold onto them if she wanted to.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash