[Fin] Everything is Fine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:37 pm
This was... yeah, this was definitely a 'go to hospital' thing. Alyssa though, he'd met up with her, where was she now? "I think you should sit down for now Abel," Taavi said firmly, placing a hand on one of his shoulders again so that he could grab him if he looked like he was going to collapse and hit his face on the ground or something. "C'mon, sit down and look at me okay? I- look, I know this probably isn't what you want to hear but I want to get you to a hospital." Did Abel's job give him insurance? He had no idea but right now whether or not Abel had insurance didn't matter, he was pretty sure he had coughed blood earlier and he obviously had abdominal pain which could be anything. He was still worried about where Isaac was but he couldn't do anything for him right now, he could look after Abel though.

<<s**t,>> Valour reiterated, squinting up at the darkened sky. <> He wanted to just take off and go looking but with what he'd just said he knew there was no point right now. <> Valour wondered aloud, turning to look back at Abel - s**t, Abel looked awful. <> And if it wasn't that then what was it?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:53 pm
Sit down? Forget sitting down, he just wanted to lay down and not get up for a while, but in the middle of an alley on a snowy, cold night seemed a poor location for that. He leaned back to sit on his knees - he didn't want to truly sit down because he wasn't really sure if he'd be able to get back up after - and ran a hand through his hair, away from the sore spots on his head, as he leaned against Sonia. "s**t," he mumbled again, frowning. "Alright." While he normally avoided them, he couldn't disagree with Taavi's thoughts on the matter. It would probably be best to go to a hospital.

Acquiescing with Taavi's other request, now that he was in a better position to do so, Abel finally lifted his head so his friend could see. While the poor lighting in the alley made it difficult to see, his pupils were indeed different sizes. More noticeable than that even in low light was the large, dark bruise that had already started forming a black eye over part of his face. Ugh, everything hurt... Attempting to distract himself from all of the pain - especially that in his abdomen whenever he breathed too deeply or moved too suddenly - he turned his gaze to the alley they were in, watching the Pokemon as they moved and chatted. ...pokemon.

Pokemon.

"Taavi," Abel said abruptly, urgently, his gaze immediately darting to his friend, "where's Isaac?" Was he okay? Surely the Espeon would be right alongside him with Sonia, if he were conscious... Had he been knocked out too?

Caleb agreed as he flicked his ears back, the fire-type added uncertainly. That wasn't something he could smell, and would need to wait for his trainer to check what few belongings he'd brought with him.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:04 pm
The relief that Abel was going to go along with his suggestion was quickly swept away again by the fact that yeah, his pupils were definitely different sizes; Taavi had to peer closely in the gloom to tell but even with the poor lighting Abel's bright irises made it possible to tell. s**t. How bad was this? Was he going to be alright?

Just as Taavi was fetching out his pokegear to call for help Abel spoke again, his words were enough to make the former ranger pause. What was he going to say to him? He couldn't lie but he thought that once Abel knew Isaac was missing he was probably going to become less cooperative, he knew he probably would if their positions were reversed and it was Valour who had gone. He couldn't lie though.

"I don't know Abel," Taavi admitted after a momentary pause, giving his friend's arm a very gentle squeeze. "Valour is going to go look for him though okay? And once you're taken care of I will too.... Do you think he might have gone with Alyssa?" Wherever she was, had she got away from what had happened here? She must have, but if she had then why hadn't she called for help? Had something happened to her too? Had whoever had done this to Abel taken her? Much as the thought of Alyssa made him feel sick with dread she didn't deserve whatever might be being done to her.

Valour groaned internally as Abel spoke but he nodded affirmative to the pair of humans. <> he added to his fellow pokemon. <> He didn't think for a moment that he would be able to find their friend tonight but that didn't mean trying wasn't the right thing to do.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:21 pm
He... didn't know? Isaac wasn't there? As if to make sure, Abel took a moment to scan the alley again but didn't see any trace of the Espeon anywhere. He couldn't imagine the psychic-type willingly leaving with Alyssa if he were still conscious, which meant if he wasn't here, then he'd been taken. Heart sinking as the realization sunk in, the blond finally replied with a simple, quiet, "oh." A few moments later his jaw worked a bit as he tried and failed to add something a couple times. "I'll... I'll ask her," he finally said in a quiet voice that didn't sound the least bit hopeful.

One of the guys that jumped him had taken him, had stolen Isaac away; he couldn't imagine Alyssa doing so. Memories of the fate of his poor little sister resurfaced unbidden, and much as he tried not to let his mind wander in that direction, his thoughts of Isaac could only follow similar lines. Abel's mouth moved to try to say something else but for the second time that night, he found himself unable to speak, though this time for a very different reason.

Taavi was touching his arm and was pretty close to him - or he thought so, anyway - and so the blond gave up on trying to voice whatever he'd been trying to say in favor of loosely wrapping his arms around his midsection and leaning forward a bit to silently rest his forehead on Taavi's shoulder.

Sonia said from her spot curled up next to her trainer, her voice low and about as hopeful as Abel had sounded a few moments ago,

Caleb gave a gruff sound of reluctant agreement before he moved to join the dark-type on his trainer's other side; he ruffled his fur a bit as he focused on radiating more warmth for the blond's benefit.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:56 pm
He had thought that Abel fighting him on going to hospital once he knew Isaac was missing would be bad. As it turned out Abel just giving up was a whole lot worse.

Taavi tucked his coat around Abel's shoulders again and wrapped an arm gently around his battered frame, trying to swallow down a thick lump in his throat as he did so. "I've got you Abel, it's going to be okay."

Then he made the phone call; there really wasn't anything else he could do.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff