Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:42 pm
Citrine Casella

A tall female officer approach Citrine, smiling at the Pokemon that surrounded the young women.
"Its nice to see so many trainers with their pokemon." She holds a valentine card to Citrine "I hope you enjoy yourselves."

Congratulations! You've received a Valentine! USED

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:49 pm
Shaddaling
[Entrance Way]

"Ah, I see." He said with another nod of his head. "I wasn't aware that you had a boyfriend." He said, tone vaguely confused. He supposed it could have happened fairly recently but honestly...he wasn't one to ask about a person's romantic life. "Hmn?" He looked around the room with slightly furrowed eyebrows. "It looks nice...though I've never been to something like this so I don't have anything to compare it to." He said honestly with a slight shrug. "These sort of events are not normally 'my thing'."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:49 pm
TawnyAngel
Outside, heading to entry way: Dith/ still open for interactions though.

She smiled a little bitter-sweet smile. "No. I'm not meeting anyone. I was actually just questioning why I was coming here all dressed up and alone, actually. But I suppose I'm not really alone." She smiled down at Schala in her arms. The feline looked up at her and squeaked.

Before she could say anything else a KSO officer came over. At first she thought she was in trouble, but she was handed a card. "Oh... Thank you." She said with a flush of pink to her cheeks as she was given a valentine. She blushed and rubbed the back of her head with the hand gripping the card. "That wasn't expected. Uh, shall we go inside?"

HI! Schala said, looking at Viktor. This is fun. I look all pretty today! The young pokemon didn't know this wasn't normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:51 pm
[ Buffet Area - Open!~ ]

Well this was certainly something... It'd been quite a bit since Jace had gotten in to any parties, and here he was at his first Kodo ball! Of course, he could do with a little less pink around him, but beggars can't be choosers.

The tan-skinned male was dressed sharp for once, trading his usual attire of khakis and baggy shirts for a more clean cut suit. The suit was white for the most part, with the vest being pinstriped in pink and his tie a nice pink to match. The normally rainbow chunk of bangs he'd dyed straight pink as well, and the rest of his black hair was pulled back in a low braid. Deep purple eyes scanned the area around him... And he sighed. "Well, Swiper, I'm not seeing any rock candy. You?" The Meowth shook it's head, the got momentarily distracted by the pink ribbon tied in a bow around his neck. Sighing again, Jace reached in his pocket... and pulled out strawberry rock candy. "Well, I was hoping not to have to eat my own stash, but if that's what it comes down to..." He chuckled, then nudged Swiper with his white boot. "Yo. Cat. Straighten up. You're supposed to be dapper, not dorky." Swiper looked up at him with bright blue eyes, blinked, then yawned, causing his owner to shake his head. "Well, maybe you being a dork will charm the ladies too..."  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:51 pm
Aulus and Tembrey

As Aulus stepped into the ballroom from the hall, he would be met with the kind smile and greeting of Officer Pyre. The man's eyes drifted from Aulus, to the beautiful young lady that was with him.
"To the lovely couple, and your partners." The Officer said, pulling his hands out from behind his back and holding each of them a Valentine.
"Please enjoy your evening."

Aulus - USED
Tambrey - USED

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:53 pm
insidiousEnigma
[Entrance Way]

"He's a civilian now, was an ranger and younger... so I'm not sure how well this is going to end," Lex admitted, giving a wistful noise. He was hoping on a good note but he knew deep down that this wasn't going to last forever.

"I had wondered, I would think a botanical garden would be more up your alley. I was surprise to see you here, but glad you are." Lex paused, thoughtful. "Do you dance?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:00 pm
[ Near Restrooms - Ion ]

The very second Luxury was sure she wouldn't fall over, she quickly pulled her hands back and tucked them behind her. "No no, my fault. I was uh... Just going to find my sister..." Luxury let out a short embarrassed laugh, clearly a bit flustered at the whole thing. "Little brat took off the second we got here..." As the Grunt was looking more down than anything, she quickly saw the little fire fox at the male's side and smiled at it warmly. Well, CJ wants so badly for me to be social, right? Ugh. Brat's going to pay for this...

"I got a fire fox of my own... A flareon, actually..." She fiddled with Trae's 'ball for a second, then remembered how to socialize properly. "Oh, I'm Ella, by the way~" She stuck out her hand for a shake, giving a codename made from her nickname of 'L'.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:05 pm
Tambery

An overly delighted Plusle seemed to be enjoying the bushes and arrangements of roses spread around throughout the entire event, dashing in and out of view as she would pop through the leaves.
Upon spotting Tambery however the Plusle stopped, her mouth falling open in slight awe for a few seconds before she disappeared back into the rose bundle behind her, only to dash back out with a Valentine in her mouth. She perched up by Tambery's feet to present her the card.

Congratulations! You've gotten a Valentine!
- USED

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:15 pm
Shaddaling
[Entrance Hallway]

Zacharie once again had no idea what Lex was talking about. Relationships were tricky and that was even before adding in all of that romantic junk, he couldn't imagine having to deal with it. "Yes, well, these sorts of parties are more of my brother's forte so I thought he would enjoy it." He grumbled, scuffing his shiny, black dress shoes against the polished tiles.

"...Dance?" He blinked owlishly before giving a soft sigh, "I can dance, if that is what you're asking." He muttered, his cheeks turning a faint shade of pink.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:19 pm
Luxury

Luxury would feel a slight bump against her side, not enough to hurt or even really move her. a young man dressed in a KSO uniform looked at her with a horrified expression however, having been the one to bump into her.
"I am so sorry miss! I wasn't watching where I was going."
quickly he reaches into his breast pocket and pulls out a Valentine card. "Here, Take this as an apology."

Congratulations! You've received a Valentine! USED

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:38 pm
[Near restrooms - Luxury]

"I was looking at the decorations instead of where I was going," Ion explained with a light shake of his head as his cheeks tinged a little pink, still feeling entirely responsible for almost knocking her over. "I'm sorry." Once she had steadied herself and withdrew, he similarly drew back a fraction to give her more space now that she didn't need him to lean on anymore.

Oh, her sister? "That's.. Ah," not 'nice' given her sister had vanished almost immediately, but, "it's nice that you and your sister could both attend, even if she's elsewhere for the moment," Ion offered instead with a soft smile. "I'm sure you'll find her quickly."

Jozette huffed a bit at the woman's smile, narrowing her eyes a little bit. Who was this that so carelessly bumped into Ion?

Ion offered his Braixen a small smile as she was commented on, and he turned that smile to his company in short order. "Flareon are wonderful pokemon," he said, though the topic switched and he dutifully switched as well, offering his own hand to shake hers. She would find his grip more gentle than firm. "Ella," he repeated, committing it to memory. "That's a lovely name. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ella. My name is Ion, and this," he gestured to his fire-type, "is Jozette."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:40 pm
Izaya Orihara

Izaya certainly seemed to be making a good impression tonight! or it would appear that way anyway as a Raichu, with heart shaped cheeks let out a delightful chirping noise,

Whatever he did seemed to have really stricken this Raichu, as she hopped up onto his shoulders and nuzzled her heart shaped cheek into his, causing some static to build up between them.
As she jumped off TWO Valentines would fall onto his shoulder.

Congratulations. You received TWO Valentines. USED BOTH

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:55 pm
[ Near Restrooms - Ion ]

"Pleasure to meet you, Ion." Luxury nodded, trying not to blush at the compliment, and keeping her own grip more dainty than she usually did. Without warning, though, she felt a bump by her side, which caused her to wobble again if only from it being unexpected.

It was someone from the KSO, and instantly Luxury went on alert, though she kept her outer demeanor calm. Seriously?!? The man apologized, handed her a card-like thing, and scurried off. Upon inspection, she found it to be a Valentine... "Ooookay...?" She looked up at Ion and laughed, relaxing as that could have been much, much worse. "Anyway..."

The girl smiled and nodded at the Braixen again, "It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Jozette. Beautiful name~" This time when she reached for Trae's Pokeball, she actually let the girl out. "This is Trae~" <> The little fox had black bracelets around her front paws, each one decorated with plastic purple studs. Despite not really planning on having her 'Mons out and about, she'd still given them accessories in case meet-and-greets like this happened. "So, Ion... Uhm... Haha, come to things like this often?" She was so painfully awkward...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm
[Near restrooms - Luxury]

Ion opened his mouth to speak until someone else bumped into poor Ella, and he quickly held his hands up in case she lost her balance again. Thankfully that didn't seem to be necessary this time. Dropping his hands back to his sides, he smiled as she addressed Jozette this time. "That's very kind of you to say."

The Braixen, for her part, snorted lightly and crossed her arms over her chest while trying not to look too pleased at the compliment. Not that her name had been of her own choosing, but still. Maybe this girl was alright.. For now.

"Oh, hello there Trae," Ion said warmly as the Flareon materialized, and he squatted down to extend a hand to her in case she wanted some attention. "It's wonderful to meet you, too. Ah, no, I don't," he said with a warm, almost apologetic smile up at Ella. If he noticed or was bothered by the awkwardness of her statement, he gave no outward indication. "I don't even know how common balls like this are in Kodo. What about you and your sister - do you attend balls often, if I may ask?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:23 pm
[ Near Restrooms - Ion ]

The Flareon saw an opportunity to get pets, and she gleefully jumped up a little to bump her head into his hand. To call her an affection hog would be an understatement...

"Trae, manners..." Luxury tried, but her words were lost on the fluffball. Shaking her head, she turned her attention back to Ion. "Honestly, I don't know either. I'm really not a fan of things like this..." She allowed a small blush to tint her face as she smoothed out her dress. "This is the first time I've worn a dress in... Ohhh, I don't know how long!" The girl laughed lightly. "My sister, on the other hand, liiiives for events like this one. She loves dancing, loves socializing... I'm betting that's why she abandoned me so quickly, to try to make me be social too~" And it was working, she admitted. Luxury wasn't thrilled with the encounter of course, but she was using it to try to refine her social skills and seeing how well she could play the innocent young lady. It was hard, though, forcing her outer shell to drop so any shyness could be seen. She absolutely hated it, but in this particular instance it was her best option.

Besides, Ion seemed harmless enough, and they were surrounded by people so she was certainly safe. Luxury would also like to say that Trae's behavior was a good sign, but... That little fluffer had a habit of adoring anyone who gave her attention. Why are my feline Pokemon such goofballs?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff