Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:04 pm
"Better Lucian", she smiles taking the cup and sipping on it that was a nice flavor she never thought about drinking such a light wine with her food most of the time it was a dark red. She sips alittle more before setting it back on the table,"I find it nice", she motions to the seat next to her,"Please sit".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:07 pm
User Image

Lucian shakes his head"I must decline my lady, I still have work to do and see that things are taken care of. As well as notify the next of kin of the poor lass that died down in the cellar. Old age strikes again"He moves and motion another servant over to take care of their lady as he went back to work. He spoke with the cook to get every dish clean and put in its proper place

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:16 pm
Farrah looked very startled as he moved away a woman had died in her cellar? she turned toward the servant who bowed there head and asked is there anything I can get you my lady,"No no.. um who was that who died?", she asked in a confused tone of voice the servant mummered the name and Farrah thought about it, oh! that was the one she used to work in the gardens alot when Farrah was a small child, well damn there goes another good servant she frowns, wondering how he could smell death all the way on the top floor and then she remembered as it hit her like a ton of bricks, Lucian was a demon an immortal being, she sighs gets up from her chair and goes back to her room preparing for bed.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image

Lucian got things done, He was cleaning up her dirty clothes and cleaning the room. He had caught a smell that could make his master sick so he cleaned it up. He then opened a window and put a screen up to keep bugs out. Once he had those done.He took the basket of clothes so he could get them washed. The light touched the jewels and gemstones in his hair shine and causes rainbows to reflex on the wall.

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:28 pm
Farrah was walking down the long hall toward the west wing when she noticed Lucian exiting her room,"Oh hello there", she smiled abit nervously,"You uh..oh", she frowns noticing him carrying laundry,"you could have got my maid to do that", she told him with a half smile she steps past and opens the door to her room,"Have a nice night sir", she gives a little curtsy.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image

Lucian looks at her"I would of but they all need training"He bows to her"Rest well"He walks off and goes to do the laundry. He kept himself busy. He rarely slept and he wanted to get everything in order and food ready for the next day

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:38 pm
Farrah begins to prepare for bed she undresses and slips into a nightdress she slips into bed and then blows the candle out next to her the moonlight was enough light for her as she kept the curtains open in her room. She then proceeds to fall asleep.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles as he finished with the work. He goes outside and tends to the garden. He was happy to have the freedom of be able to go outside.He missed the moonlight on his skin. He touches the mark on his brow"One day I will return home and see my land again. I hope beyond hope my kin are safe"

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:11 pm
Farrah slept well her eyes dreaming about her parents they were all in the main room with a fire lit and she was on the floor playing she was about 2 but then the dream fades to her stressing at the age of 18 over the estate nearly being owned by some lord because she would either have to sell or marry and she sees herself crying madly in the chair where her father did his best work. But out of the blue she by some magic begins to get less and less bills someone nice had shown her how to invest into stocks and soon the money was rolling in she wanted to play the game straight and not get in trouble or get ruined. The next part of her dream was her sitting in a chair reading a nice book and coming through the door was Lucian? She wakes up startled as dawn came rising out of its blanket of earth.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:27 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
User Image

Lucian picks some flowers that would add to room. He walks in and puts the flowers in the vase then he goes to the kitchen and washes his hands. He starts to make a breakfast from scratch. He make both coffee and tea. He looks at the fruit to make sure it was good

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:38 pm
Farrah rises and rings a bell as a brown headed maid appears and begins to help her into her corsets and gowns this one was quarter sleeved again but a darker purple with a fringe of silver at the sleeves and bottom skirt her hair was pulled up in a assorted fashion with twist and curls. She then rises and leaves her room heading toward her study didn't she have a appointment this morning? She couldn't remember she needed to go check if so.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image

Lucian puts food on a plate as well as the drinks with cream and sugar. he walks to her study and knock

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:50 pm
Farrah was looking at her monthly plans when she hears a knock on the door,"Enter", she states in a commanding voice a she puts the little booklet back in the drawer she looks up to see lucian coming in,"Oh well goodmorning", she states with a smile but it fades as she notices the paper and sees that some of the stocks were going down in price she frowns it was always a gamble she relaxes alitle when they weren't the ones she purchased. Maybe she should grab a few of these and resell them when they were high?
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles"Good morning my lady"He puts the food before and the drinks.He saw the stocks"Knew that was going to fall.My last master didn't believe me and before he died it crashed. He got so mad he gave himself a heart attack. I wouldn't touch that company.Well I will leave you to your breakfast"

Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:07 pm
Farrah quickly regrets her decsion to purchase anything from the company. She wondered if he could read the future or if he just had a good eye. She looks down at the assorted platter,"Thank you", she mummbles abit sitting down and grabbing the coffee first before she fixes it up with cream and sugar,"No rush do what you want I have to go out today anyways", she states taking a sip of her coffee she stares ahead blankley,"Some appointment somewhere..".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas