Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Within shadow there is light( Diamond Flight&Mystic only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:03 pm
User Image
"I'm glad it came out tasting good." Celeste said smiling as she ate. "I even made dessert. I hope that will be to your satisfaction too." She said smiling as baking was her specialty. She loved sweets and making them too. It was something she loved to do.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image

Lucian finished eating"I am looking forward to your baking. Your cooking is really good"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image
"Thanks. I hope I'm still as good at baking as I am at cooking." She said as she finished her food. "I'll be right back." She said going into the kitchen before she came back a few minutes later with double chocolate cake, with a white chocolate drizzle. She then placed it in front of him and said "I hope it's good." She said smiling as she sat across from him with her own cake.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:44 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles as he starts to eat the food.It was really good.He took his time eating it."it is really good, you shouldn't doubt yourself"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image
"It's not that I'm doubting myself......It's the fact that I was a slave since I was five. I've had master's who didn't want me. I as on the run when I found you. I wanted to show you what I was sooner, but I didn't want to give myself away until I was sure you weren't one of them. They'll do anything to catch slaves, so it's hard to trust others at first. I know now that I can trust you. Also, I can't explain it, but I've felt a connection with you since we were in the forest." Celeste explained as she blushed looking at him. She felt that connection even now as they were eating with each other.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:52 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
User Image

Lucian looks at her"I see, there may be a connection between us. and no slavers can get into this land.a barrier keeps it safe."
Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image
"I'm just glad I'm finally able to stop running and relax for once." She said before she said "So what's it like being a dragon? Is it any fun?" She asked trying to get her mind on something else. She still had nightmares about her time at the slave market and her first master who abused her as a child. All she wanted was to know what true love was. 'But who could ever love a slave......' she thought to herself trying to hide the fact that she was hurting inside. She wanted someone to love her because they wanted to, not because they thought they needed to. She smiled as she waited for his answer hoping he'd love her maybe one day of his own free will.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:09 pm
User Image

Lucian blink then chuckles"I not really fun. I love that I can fly. Like all dragons I horde treasure of all kind. I didn't know my parents most dragons don't. "

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image
Celeste moved next to him before she placed a hand on his arm. She didn't mean anything by it, she was just trying to make a friend. "I didn't know my parents either. I was an orphan as a child. Usually my kind are like human children when it comes to our young. Though I did have an adoptive father, it wasn't the same as having a real family." She said as she took her hand away feeling like she was able to be herself around him. She never felt this way about anyone before. Her tail started to swaying a bit as she started trying to move the conversation in a different directions. "So what kinds of gems do you find most precious? Or do you horde any kind of gems?" She asked as she knew she had some money and wanted to get him something to thank him for help her and letting her live with him. She had a locket that she'd had since she was little, but the clasp on the chain was broken, and it was a little rusted where the locket opened. It was the only thing she'd been able to save from her childhood.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles"I like all gems really,. but I love red one. I am a red dragon after all"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image
Celeste smiled and nodded. 'I'll need to keep that in mind.' She thought to herself before she went to clean up the mess in the kitchen. Most of it was already cleaned up but she wanted to make sure the left overs were stored properly as well as the cake.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles as he stood"I am going to go lay down. For you, if you need anything you can knock on my door to my room"He strokes her hair then heads to his room

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image
Celeste smiled before he stroked her hair, causing her tail to wag happily. "Thank you!" She said happily before he would stop and head to his room. She then went to her room after she finished with the dishes, and finished putting them away. She then sighed as she sat on her bed, feeling a bit lonely being in that big room all by herself. She lay in the bed during the night, having a nightmare of her first master again. She whimpered as she lay there asleep in the bed, shaking in fear, with her ears against her head as she slept.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:13 pm
User Image

Lucian was just sitting in his room.He rarely slept. He hear her whimper since his hearing was really good. He sighs and gets up. He goes to her room.He opens the door and goes to her side.He sits on the bed and strokes his hair. He starts to sing to help ease her dreams.He looks out the window. He knew things would be different from here on out. He kept singing

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:16 am
User Image
Celeste calmed down as he pet her hair and sang to her. She couldn't help but snuggle closer to him, before her head was next to his leg. Her tail was over her legs as she slept, feeling safer than she ever had with him next to her. She wouldn't do anything to hurt him. Then she opened her eyes a bit, and smiled saying "Thank you Lucian......" In a tired voice, not knowing just how tired she was from all that running she had been doing over the years. This was really the first time she had relaxed in a good while, and she wasn't about to let it go to waste.

Mystic Moon Ampris

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces